It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gallup Poll Shows Bump In Approval For Obama After Convention

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Its nice that they figure all the way back to the first day of his administration and count day one as his responsibility when in fact the country was at the precipice of a cliff about to go over and nothing that this president or any other could have done would have made these figures any more favorable. The situation is what it is and it is not something that would could or should be fixed quickly. It took many years for this to come to this and Pres Obama had no part in it but he didnt run away either, he is fighting the good fight every day to get us back on track.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'll tell you once again, there is no such person as President Mitt Romney. Quit calling him President, He is not the President.

It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Everyone can see it but you.

From my point of view President Mitt Romney and Vice President Paul Ryan are already

on their way to Washington DC.

I have moved my attention to the U.S. Senate. I can see 54 GOP / Tea Party members

getting sworn in next year.

A republican will win a senate seat in Connecticut !

I thought Connecticut was a - Blue - state?

From my point of view the I 495 is backed up all the way from DC to Utah they better try another route. Like in 2016. Dont play psychic, its a poor fit for you and you will only come out stinking in the end just like anyone else who makes psychic predictions like you have.
The senate will never go to the teabaggers.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Your graph says 25K average income in 2010. I dont think so. It was 25K in Alaska in '95. LOL.

Where did these figures come from. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Your cousins are sooooo cute. Please tell me that they are available please please please. LOL

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by truejew

Wow, no gray areas for you huh? Its either black or its white.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
reply to post by RealSpoke

So you like Obama a little, but you don't like him?

Just what is it you're after here? Are you looking for him to pledge allegance to him or get engaged to him. Theres a difference you know.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew
reply to post by capone1

Yes, many will be casting their spiritual vote for an American idol this November. There is another choice though. The true King, the Prince of Peace, the everlasting Father, Jesus Christ. We have already been told who wins in the end.

And ya know what? If Jesus was running for president he would most certainly get the popular vote. But he's not running.
How did Jesus become the everlasting Father again??? I was raised Catholic and it was a trinity, three, three seperate entities making up one God. The father the son and the holy ghost or spirit.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Gallop poll is behind obama. I mentioned this on a thread a few days ago.

Gallup was attacked by the White House. --- Cook the books or else!!! ----

Oh, okay.......um......what number do you want today?

Here you go. We will check back and kneel before King Obama everyday for approval.

Please forgive us oh mighty one.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

See now, you can exhibit the proper amount of respect when you want to cant you.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No Jobs = No re-election for Obama

You would think that would be the case, but for some reason people are ignoring this statistic and still voting for him anyways. Voting for him and still blaming Bush43 for all their problems.

It looked exactly like this when Carter was running against Ronald Reagan in 1980.

I remember. I was there.

You know the rest of the story. President Ronald Reagan was elected.

The Carter vs Regan ticket was won on the backs of the american students being help captive in Iran. Regan won and the captors released them the very next day. I remember I was there.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

reply to post by capone1

And ya know what? If Jesus was running for president he would most certainly get the popular vote. But he's not running.

He is running to be your King. Who will you vote for? Every vote counts.

How did Jesus become the everlasting Father again???

"6For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." (Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

reply to post by truejew

Wow, no gray areas for you huh? Its either black or its white.

It was "black or white" with Jesus also.

"23He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." (Luke 11:23-24 KJV)

We should probably try to get back to this threads topic though.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'll tell you once again, there is no such person as President Mitt Romney. Quit calling him President, He is not the President.

It's called a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Everyone can see it but you.

From my point of view President Mitt Romney and Vice President Paul Ryan are already

on their way to Washington DC.

I have moved my attention to the U.S. Senate. I can see 54 GOP / Tea Party members

getting sworn in next year.

A republican will win a senate seat in Connecticut !

I thought Connecticut was a - Blue - state?

From my point of view the I 495 is backed up all the way from DC to Utah they better try another route. Like in 2016. Dont play psychic, its a poor fit for you and you will only come out stinking in the end just like anyone else who makes psychic predictions like you have.
The senate will never go to the teabaggers.

It's already a done deal.

Long Live the Mighty Tea Party !!!

Say it with me: Minority Leader Harry Reid !

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No Jobs = No re-election for Obama

You would think that would be the case, but for some reason people are ignoring this statistic and still voting for him anyways. Voting for him and still blaming Bush43 for all their problems.

It looked exactly like this when Carter was running against Ronald Reagan in 1980.

I remember. I was there.

You know the rest of the story. President Ronald Reagan was elected.

The Carter vs Regan ticket was won on the backs of the american students being help captive in Iran. Regan won and the captors released them the very next day. I remember I was there.

Carter lost because he trashed the economy.

Stop trying to rewrite history.

Don't you remember the - Carter Malaise ? -

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join