It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of tanks and trucks military grade being transported across state! Prepair your selves.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hello all from Australia

I am writing to you all in reguards to this video i found on the internet thankks to "Weknowthesecretsofthefederalreserve.com", the video was filmed in Watsonville, California in January of 2012, now the person filming the video thinks that this is "The coolest crossing ever" but as most of us here on ATS know this is not cool, this is sinister. I am wondering who on ATS knows what this is about and who might be able to shed some light on this, is this evidence of martial law prepairment? this is allot to be even thinking of taking to the middle east so i dont imagine this is where they are heading but im not much of a tank expert either so I am wondering what type these are and what the trucks are that are seen in the middle of the loads in the video.

Thank you all from Australia, may peace and justice save America.Scores of tanks being transported accross CA

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This is old and was posted on ATS months ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-9-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Maybe the new people to the site didn't see this video.

Forest camo. Pretty sure those aren't going to the middle east.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Thats what i thought, and forgive me for not seeing this post as i have not been on here for quite some time but i thought this deserved a little more insight as martial law is a big worry in your country, i think the fact that i as a Australian showing concern for a country that not only is in trouble but whos troubles impact my country to shows my passion to reach out to you all.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

I'm on ATS all the time and this is the first time I've seen this video.

It's probably a maintenance run, it seems like a lot of vehicles but they still need the tires checked, oil changed and other minor maintenance stuff. Cheaper to just pull in fleets by train. Could you imagine all these military vehicles on the freeway? HAHA!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

True but wth? this is more than a matenence check... unless someones dropped the ball and realy gotten lazy and is now enjoying un employment haha

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Those tanks, are going to secure the southern border.

I dont know more than you, other than that.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

when will it sink in that similar trains run year in year out across the USA carrying vehicles to / from :

deployment

exercise

maintainence

manufacurer refurbishment / upgrade

they have done this for decades - yet every few months some chicken little gets spooked and starts hollering

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

when will it sink in that similar trains run year in year out across the USA carrying vehicles to / from :

deployment

exercise

maintainence

they have done this for decades - yet every few months some chicken little gets spooked and starts hollering

Exactly what I was going to say. When I was stationed in Washington my unit put all our vehicles on rail cars to be taken down to a training exercise at National Training Center, which is in the California desert.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Two days ago a friend told me of seeing a lot of those "FEMA personell transports", the ones that look like car haulers, on a side track south of Birmingham. This morning I watched two trains of them as they passed on a local siding.

At first I thought, hey the auto business is picking up, but they were not going toward the plant in MB plant in Vance. The both went north from Winston County.

It is likely nothing but we will never know until ....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

Well, i aint no chicken whos hollering, im a Australian who was investigating and expressing concern, but thank you for the information, and also , id like to see the locomotive that was pulling it, thats a heavy load even with the mass/weight shift thanks to the rail cars.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

It's probably a maintenance run, it seems like a lot of vehicles but they still need the tires checked, oil changed and other minor maintenance stuff. Cheaper to just pull in fleets by train. Could you imagine all these military vehicles on the freeway? HAHA!

Please... maintenance checks are done in the local motor pool. There is no reason to spend millions shipping vehicles for "maintenance checks" - NONE!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I live along I-80 in NorCal, which is the main route up through Tahoe and into Nevada.

Roughly about 9 months ago or so, large 10-20 truck military convoys were going in between the Sacramento area and up to Nevada, every few days for about a month. This happened again about 5 months ago.

I don't know what they were moving, but I do know I've never seen anything like it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

deployment

exercise

maintainence

That may be true... but nowhere near the volume of the past 2 years. I have a medical reserve post near me - let me repeat that... MEDICAL RESERVISTS. It has been here for nearly a dozen years and has always had the motor pool filled with Humvees, a few transports and containers for moving medical supplies. Over the past 2 years the motor pool has increased to include several tanks, armored troop transports outfitted with weaponry, armored humvees complete with turrets etc... Several years ago everything in the motor pool was painted desert camo - today it is all forrest green camo.

Am I implying that this is for martial law? I honestly don't know. But I can postiviely state that the type of preparedness occuring on this reserve center is completely out of the ordinary.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

Originally posted by litterbaux

Please... maintenance checks are done in the local motor pool. There is no reason to spend millions shipping vehicles for "maintenance checks" - NONE!

These checks and repairs ARE done in our motor pools. If for some reason specialized civilian techs are needed they are flown to the location. There is no reason to move vehicles to them, the maintenance element is sent to whatever location needs them.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo

deployment

exercise

maintainence

That may be true... but nowhere near the volume of the past 2 years. I have a medical reserve post near me - let me repeat that... MEDICAL RESERVISTS. It has been here for nearly a dozen years and has always had the motor pool filled with Humvees, a few transports and containers for moving medical supplies. Over the past 2 years the motor pool has increased to include several tanks, armored troop transports outfitted with weaponry, armored humvees complete with turrets etc... Several years ago everything in the motor pool was painted desert camo - today it is all forrest green camo.

Am I implying that this is for martial law? I honestly don't know. But I can postiviely state that the type of preparedness occuring on this reserve center is completely out of the ordinary.

It's possible a new unit has been assigned to that reserve center. There's alot of realignment going on nowadays.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by hdutton

Well, i aint no chicken whos hollering, im a Australian who was investigating and expressing concern, but thank you for the information, and also , id like to see the locomotive that was pulling it, thats a heavy load even with the mass/weight shift thanks to the rail cars.

agreed, while watching the video i was most impressed that a train that long with that many heavy vehicles on it would even be able to move.I also would like to see what the heck is pulling that train.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tardacus

Prepare for doom

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
reply to post by hdutton

Locomotive was pulling that train.

new topics

top topics

join