It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiencing paranormal, ghostly or spiritual activity and need to talk about it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
For one, there not spirits or ghosts their de... the reason i dont say the name is because each time you think or say it it brings another into this reality. Ive seen one on a street in Eden prairie Minnesota. They seem to do things naturally as they are made to do them, takings, touching people etc.. Ive even talked to them through the psychotronic telepathic system im connected to. They don't recognize their evil they think their normal this way. as if they are programmed in a sense to take things or haunt people. Their another being, and while i don't think they have our respect, they have my pitty as they are trapped doing things that don't make sense. but if they get intelligence they do things wrong according to time and the universe. So they are dangerous in that sense. Just reject them in the name of Christ from your home, that ussually works.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
For one, there not spirits or ghosts their de... the reason i dont say the name is because each time you think or say it it brings another into this reality. Ive seen one on a street in Eden prairie Minnesota. They seem to do things naturally as they are made to do them, takings, touching people etc.. Ive even talked to them through the psychotronic telepathic system im connected to. They don't recognize their evil they think their normal this way. as if they are programmed in a sense to take things or haunt people. Their another being, and while i don't think they have our respect, they have my pitty as they are trapped doing things that don't make sense. but if they get intelligence they do things wrong according to time and the universe. So they are dangerous in that sense. Just reject them in the name of Christ from your home, that ussually works.

I've never heard of these before, truthermantwo. They may make up a percentage of what people are experiencing, but I can't believe in my heart that all experiences are due to beings like this. There's too much validation, verification, and easily-identifyable evidence to the contrary. I've experienced too much myself to deny some of the most beautiful sights, sounds, and touches, and "knowings" I've received. Nothing negative, no harm done, no fear, and definitely helping me feel closer to God than ever before. Feeling the energies of my father and a whole army of angels in my hospital room in 2004 was not some pre-programmed wandering entity up to no good... I am totally convinced of that. Maybe you are on to something that actually is coming in to our earth plane, but I just can't turn my back on everything spiritual and accept those things coming in as the only explanation. Thanks for the input though, and I'll see if I can do some research on the subject.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Being a Security Gaurd I go to many old Buildings and sites, there is one in Surrey its a school built in the 18th century, we lock the school up every night.

I've always felt a presecne around this school of children not adults, but nothing strange happed, until one night I was locking up the sports building and had to lock 4 windows and lock the back and front doors, all the doors and windows have modern lock click and keys.

So Im on the site on my own I go Inside and go through the hall and lock the front door all is well not a sound or problem, their is no one else here, I've done that and go back I go into the left boys changing room where 4 windows are slighly open, I procede and lock all 4 windows by pulling them back locking the handle in by pressing in the key button. There are motion sensor lights in the building. So all locked I walk the through the back door and locked that. The building was locked.

I was just about to walk to my next check point to lock when I noticed all the windows I locked less than 40 seconds ago where all wide as wide as they could be Open, and the lights where on again, the 4th window was round the side so I walked round to see if that was opened too, it was to my amazement, all had been open with 40 seconds of leaving and locking the back door.

These windows where locked, they only way you could have opened them with the set of keys in my hand, I was the only one there, it was strange it was like the child wanted me too know she was there, the windows were as far back as they could be, I decided to push all the windows back and leave that part of the site quick. That wasn't the end of my experince.

In the main building, which is the oldest part of the site, I went into the childrens toilets and as I walked in to close a window, one of the toilets flushed, I thought it was just the plumbing, but I checked each cubicles all where okay until I reached the last one where I could still see that the handle was still going back up from being pushed down. There was no one else here as I said it was just me.

I felt their was a young Girl following me all the time I was there and did things so she could show me she was there, I was a bit scared and spooked but didn't stop me from doing my job, I haven't had any more experinces like that since, but I always feel a presences at that school.

posted on Oct, 13 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Here I am again. Hope nothing goes wrong again.

The three of us girls smelt a presence. It smelt like human faeces, I have read after that event, someone was meditating in a group and they smelt the same smell-dodo.

Scribe611 - Now this one is disturbing... on so many levels. Maybe that's why they want to fly drones all over the place, or why they want "traffic cameras" at all the main intersections in many towns now. Put the carriers in place, then all they need to do is broadcast whatever media they want

I have researched this after a dream, Britian doesn't need all those CCTV for this, they already have a different system to other countries-a certain frequency that they send signals out on. Something to do with Margaret Thatcher. But it isn't invincible, if you realise you can override it with a more positive signal.

I will give you a warning-don't watch Continuum there is subliminal messages on that program aimed at teenagers. Both mine saw and heard something.

To your last statement, I do feel a bit frustrated, that I have abilities in most areas but not mastery. I have even moved a 3-4 tonne Land rover due to imminent death of my family.

I have seen angels, astral projected to Heaven. Seen what Daniel saw in his vision that made him sick. You can check all these out in my past threads.
I have felt negative vibrartions via a cold breeze on my hand.
I have seen demons in my mum's front room. It was trying to look like a spider thinking I was scared of spiders I am not-then it turned into a mouse shape, I have bred hamsters so I was not scared of mice. So I kicked it out in Jesus name.

I have been so angry of some unfair action of a teacher as I came into the front room I literally exploded the light bulb.

My latest thing is hearing a Catherdral crystal 'talk'. It is very polite and almost like a computer. This will be the new computers =crystals.

I have heard our rabbits 'talk'. Heard military remote viewing me whilst I am remote viewing them.

I am not boasting just recounting. In fact I feel that my abilities are still raw and I don't have much say when they kick in, usually when my or my family's lives are being threatened.

My last post to you was much longer but I have forgotten much of what was in it. Just read my threads if you have time. If you have more questions, I am willing to chat if you write the thread title in your message heading.

I am being monitored so if you don't hear in a week, send the U2U again. And yes I know for sure.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by george1990
I was just about to walk to my next check point to lock when I noticed all the windows I locked less than 40 seconds ago where all wide as wide as they could be Open, and the lights where on again, the 4th window was round the side so I walked round to see if that was opened too, it was to my amazement, all had been open with 40 seconds of leaving and locking the back door.

These windows where locked, they only way you could have opened them with the set of keys in my hand, I was the only one there, it was strange it was like the child wanted me too know she was there, the windows were as far back as they could be, I decided to push all the windows back and leave that part of the site quick. That wasn't the end of my experince.

In the main building, which is the oldest part of the site, I went into the childrens toilets and as I walked in to close a window, one of the toilets flushed, I thought it was just the plumbing, but I checked each cubicles all where okay until I reached the last one where I could still see that the handle was still going back up from being pushed down. There was no one else here as I said it was just me.

That's funny (not in HA HA, but quite interesting) that you've had trouble with locked doors and bathrooms. The place I work is notorious for lights being turned back on after being turned off at night by campus police, and the last faucet in one bathroom is on full blast occassionally. A friend who used to work here said he had turned off the faucet and stood and watched it slowly turn back on. He did that three times one night and finally told it to quit, and it did. He'd also get to the end of a long hallway, flipping off lights as he went, and when he would turn the corner the lights would physically flip back on.

posted on Oct, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

Wow that is quite the amazing experience helping the old lady. This story actually makes me want to keep my mind open to these things. I would say I've had quite a few paranormal experiences throughout my life. My dad is a shaman and he has incredible energy he's done things I only dream of being able to do with my energy. Anyway I've never had quite the scarier paranormal experience than this.. This was an email I wrote to the local ghost guys after my experience:

My entire life I have always had some paranormal experiences I'm 19 now and its been about 2 years since the last but on Feb 26th, 2010 at 1:00 am was the most frightening experience I have ever had. I still am not quite sure what happened but all day on 02/25/2010 I wasn't feeling well just really tired and just felt groggy and a bit anxious. I get prescribed xanax because I get anxious sometimes but I only take a half so I took half at about 1:00 pm and so finally it's about 10:30 pm and I go to bed. All I remember is me dreaming about something and then I feel an enormous pressure on my chest and in this dream I could see myself I was in my bed laying on my back and I could see something moving across me and across my bed that I couldn't physically see but it was there and so I got really scared and trying yelling for my mom and dad and all I could let out was a little screech i could barely even breathe and then something moves over my mouth and I couldn't make an noise and i felt this suffocation feeling and the feeling of something huge holding me down I couldn't move from my head down to my waist. I started kicking up towards my self trying to kick it off of me and the pressure all of a sudden is gone and I look to my left at the clock it's exactly 1:00 am..now I don't know if there is any significance of the time or not but during this entire what seemed like a nightmare I tried to wake up from it but I couldn't its like when you have a bad dream and you wake up so you can forget it and it'll be over but I could not wake up (maybe because I was already awake) It sounds so crazy that I second guess myself but I know for sure that I saw this happen and it scared the hell out of me but i just don't know how that could be possible and after I went back to sleep after that I was eerily calm about what just took place..

Also on 11/17/2010 I started having bad vibes before I fell asleep and finally shut my eyes and was under the covers when I heard a LOUD banging sound it sounded like something had smashed into my window from inside the room and my bed started shaking..thought maybe it was an earthquake but no one else in the house had felt it.. this was at 1:45 am

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bayy007

Hi Bayy007 - I'm so sorry I didn't respond to your post sooner. I've had internet outages for just over a week now, and it's getting harder to sneak ATS time at work!

The sensations you described sound very much like the experiences others have during sleep paralysis. It seems like you become aware before you're completely awake, and in that realm some strange things seem to happen. I've heard descriptions of dark little gnome-like beings appearing to people in the throes of sleep paralysis, and I've also heard that many people who feel they've been abducted are actually experiencing bad episodes of sleep paralysis. I guess I'm lucky... so far I don't think I've ever experienced either one of those. I've dreamed about being abducted, but I don't think that was anything based on reality... it was too flippant, or too funny.

The loud bang almost sounds like re-entering your body after an out-of-body experience, but there wouldn't be the rattling... at least I've never heard of that. I'm sorry to have so little to offer in the way of any ideas or explanations, and it makes me think I've been walking around in the Candyland version of the paranormal! Sleep paralysis sounds awful, and I don't think I want to meet any of the gnomes or monks so many seem to be seeing. Here I am offering advice or offering solutions to other people's paranormal problems, and I'd probably panic if I saw that! I've found a few blogs focusing on sleep paralysis, one of which I mentioned on an earlier page (with a link). That may be helpful to you if you've not checked that out.

Since this has happened only a couple of times, I wonder if you're not being "tested" for your reactions to different experiences. Too disturbing, and they back away... usually. On the other hand, these instances could have been some type of attack that was thwarted by your angels or guides. A friend of mine, Sled735, has a thread called "Have You Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?" and there are some of the most amazing, beautiful and frightening stories on there. Everything from ghosts to sleep paralysis and time slips or shifts... it's rather large at more than 80 pages, but if you want to see what others have experienced it's a wonderful place to go. There's only been a couple of negative people on there, and they are booted off quickly. My friend has created a community of caring people who won't make fun of you or call you crazy, no matter what you've been through. I'm off for the weekend, so until next week and I can get my internet back up and running I'll be away from any access. Feel free to check out her thread - someone may have a lot more information for you!

posted on Oct, 26 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scribe611
reply to post by Bayy007

A friend of mine, Sled735, has a thread called "Have You Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?" and there are some of the most amazing, beautiful and frightening stories on there. Everything from ghosts to sleep paralysis and time slips or shifts... it's rather large at more than 80 pages, but if you want to see what others have experienced it's a wonderful place to go. There's only been a couple of negative people on there, and they are booted off quickly. My friend has created a community of caring people who won't make fun of you or call you crazy, no matter what you've been through. I'm off for the weekend, so until next week and I can get my internet back up and running I'll be away from any access. Feel free to check out her thread - someone may have a lot more information for you!

Thanks for that compliment on my thread, Scribe!
If anyone wants to visit my thread, the link is in my signature.
You are doing a great job Scribe. Keep up the good work!

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Wow, I just created a thread about my experiences and what you (OP)told about the old lady sent shivers down my spine.
Please read this, its what i posted just minutes a go..
www.abovetopsecret.com...
4 months ago my grandmother passed away, i had been caring for her about 5 years here in her home(she had alzhiemers). ever since the day she passed there has been the weirdest bad luck and happenings. I am still in her house where all this happening.
It started with an scorpion infestation that we never had before. every now and then we would see one, but for about a month or two we would see a total of 5-10 per day. they have since gone away, i banished them with sage, plus insecticide all over..that may have worked.
Bad luck is here still, and im sickly and depressed. I find my self forgetting a lot of things too. Like I have scrambled brains sometimes.
everyday something happens, both vehicles did not start one morning( both had to be charged(battery)and nothing was left on in either car, also on different days, one right after another..the water pump broke to water well, the air conditioner broke, the dryer broke, plumbing broke.
my girls 11 and 17 have been lashing out more than normal, plus also my youngest is having problems with her asthma lately. my nephew stuck a screw in his ear (an inch long). i don't know how this happened, he is three almost 4 and i was right there in the next room..freaked me out..but he is fine now, only grazed his ear drum.
there is so much more, i just dont want to over load this message anymore..I just need some advice and some help please..im scared of whats next..its never ending. why would he do that?? he screamed out like ive never heard him do before...He has some speech problems so I don't think I'm going get a full story there.
I even hear loud bangs on the walls and doors, and at times I see a fast shadow go by out of the corner of my eye.
Im afraid of whats next, is it going to get worse?
Is my grandmother doing these things, or what? Someone give me some helpful info.
Maybe its just me, but I feel its not.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I just had a very terrifying dream. I was trying to sleep in the dream but something kept messing with me, pushing the center of my bed down, moving my brains around in my head, I could feel it. And at the end of the dream i was in a van with people and telepathic words were coming out of my head via this entity and people kept telling me to shut up and that they were going to kill me. Scarier yet is i heard this entity talking to me for like 10-20 minutes after i woke up, threatening me.
edit on 1-11-2012 by truthermantwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Sorry to hear about your internet I hope it gets back up to speed swiftly and promptly. =)
First of all thankyou for such the caring reply! Its definitely different to speak to someone who gets it and understands that crazy stuff happens sometimes that you can't quite explain to 'normal' people. I believe you mentioned them in your friends thread. I will have to take a look at that. Thankyou, that offers me comfort knowing theres other people out there that may have experienced the same type of paranormal experience. To be honest it's a little scary when I'm home alone. I have a thing about doors being shut with the lights off and being home alone.

My first ever paranormal experience was when I was in 3rd grade my brother was home with me and he was passed out on the couch, it was about 11:30 pm. My parents were out at dinner and they would be home later. So I get the urge that I need to use the restroom and I hesitantly go ( feeling uneasy already ) and I come onto the bathroom door it was shut with the lights off. All I had to do was open the door and flip the light switch so I did. I creaked the door open slightly and reach my arm in and had my finger on the light switch when BOOM!! the door slams shut. I have pretty fast reflexes already and if I had not my wrist would have been crushed. After that I cried and woke my brother up he checked it out but there was nothing there anymore and went back to sleep. I pulled out the couch and hi behind it crying until my parents got home.

I have not always bad experiences. Sometimes I'm able to tell something is going to happen and get a general feeling of what it is and I'll avoid it completely. I get vibes when I meet or speak with someone about their spirit. I feel like the more you are into it the more that is open for your eyes to see or hear. Maybe I'm crazy. Hahah

I like your theories I never really thought about it in that sort of a way. It's hard to see clearly when you're so directly involved with it. Wow, I would be so scared to see a gnome-like thing! I can't imagine seeing that nor would I want to either! Whatever I did not see was invisible, maybe they have a choice to reveal themselves or not? Depending on what it is they want. What I wonder is if now that I'm getting older and starting to formulate more deep thoughts on the subject I open myself more and more to these types of encounters. I remember one time walking through the dark hallway and there was one wall light on in my sisters room which is at the end of the hallway. I was coming back to my room when I saw the shape of a dragon on the wall in the shadow. There was nothing over there that would cause that shape. I also saw it move and before I knew it, it was gone.

I had also always thought that animals could sense when there were otherworldly souls in an area. That night when I had my sleep paralysis both my cats were in the room, they were laying on me and neither of them even so much as moved, or made it known this present was evil. So I'm wondering if maybe it was someone just trying to get my attention. For what I am not sure? I do feel at this point in my life as if I have a sort of connection with all this.

Thankyou again I will check both those threads out. (: Peace and Love!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666
Wow, I just created a thread about my experiences and what you (OP)told about the old lady sent shivers down my spine.
Please read this, its what i posted just minutes a go..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hello lyons666, I am so sorry you're going through all this with your children. I gather from your comments on the other ghostly thread that you don't necessarily believe in religion, and the name you chose is a way of being sarcastic. Keep in mind that while religion is mostly a man-created thing for control, the powers behind the faith are very real, just like the things that your family has been experiencing are very real. Some energies may not be very nice at all, while others may be very benevolent. I've read your comments on the other thread, and I agree with some others' comments and disagree with others.

First of all, let me say I don't think this is your grandmother. I didn't know her, but I would bet she was very sweet and child-like toward the end. The elderly lady I encountered at my friend's house was very child-like. She was more afraid than anything else. I believe if your grandmother is or has been earthbound, she wouldn't want to hurt you or your family. Also, she sounds like she had some knowledge of the concept of blessing houses, and that it has to be done by the homeowner because that's the energy that's attached to the house. All I can do is offer advice, or maybe try and offer explanations, but you have to be the one who decides what to take seriously and what to dismiss. The rest of us here on these threads are not having your experiences, and we can't really know what you and your family have gone through, but most of us on here have had our own experiences to draw from.

I did a little research on poltergeist activity and found they can be triggered by grief. Your children are about the right ages to be triggering poltergeist activity, although they are certainly unaware of it! I don't think anyone would want these types of experiences and emotional rollercoasters to happen to them on purpose. I also have some gut feelings that some of it could be triggered by your own grief over losing your grandmother. I didn't find much information on the more serious side of poltergeist activity; most of it was associated with the more playful side.

I took care of my mother for several years before she passed away in 2006, and I was pretty depressed for over a year. My life revolved around her doctor appointments, doing things for her, cooking for her... and then after she died I just kind of stood there with my hands up saying, "Okay, what the heck do I do now?!?" Luckily we had discussed a lot about her not sticking around after she died, so I really wasn't worried over her being earthbound. I did feel her around me a lot over the next few months, which was a pleasant surprise. She had a strong energy, and she was easy to feel whenever she came around. Most of the strange and difficult times immediately after she died had to do with finances, so I really couldn't blame it on my depression. I know I felt lost for quite a while before I started changing things up.

To wrap things up, it sounds like you're fairly knowledgable about being firm when you tell these energies to leave you alone... I'd keep doing that as they crop up. I also had to evict a crotchety male energy from my house I moved into about a year after my mother passed away. It took him a month or longer, but he eventually faded. He wasn't as aggressive as your energies seem to be though, so maybe they will disappear much faster if they get the message. The hour-long crying session you mentioned may actually be a good thing, as it lets out the most painful memories. Holding it in just hurts the person and makes the grief last so much longer. Have your children expressed their grief to you? They may be bringing a poltergeist energy in without knowing it, by holding in their pain and not knowing how to talk it out or release it.

Lastly, I'm wondering about the "Aunt Rach" comment from your nephew, and the medium mentioning that same name. Perhaps she is still hanging around, and is not a very nice energy to get along with. Are you aware of a Rachel, or could you find out of there is a Rachel that is connected with your family, especially on your grandmother's side? Since it didn't start until your grandmother passed, maybe she was the "protection" that kept her from wreaking havoc, and now she's taking out her rage or revenge on you. Your grandmother could have blessed her own house, keeping "Rach" away, and once your grandmother passed on, that left the house wide open again. I'd check into that quickly if I were you!

I sincerely hope your situation improves, and if you don't mind I'll keep you in my prayers.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
And at the end of the dream i was in a van with people and telepathic words were coming out of my head via this entity and people kept telling me to shut up and that they were going to kill me. Scarier yet is i heard this entity talking to me for like 10-20 minutes after i woke up, threatening me.

Geez, that would shake me up! The only thing similar that I've experienced is a dream in which a serial killer was looking for me, and I was hiding out in a hotel room with a friend. I said something to my friend and he didn't answer, so I looked up and saw the door standing wide open. I jumped up to close the door and this killer pushed his way inside. I was fighting him, and he told me he didn't want to kill me, he wanted me to tell his story. I began writing what he told me, and then woke up. For a long time after that I kept hearing him in my head, continuing to tell his story... I finally gave in and wrote down everything I could remember. Much less frightening than your situation! Also right after I got "saved" in 1984, one night I was drifting off to sleep when a menacing voice in my head said, "You know we're going to stop you, don't you?" I freaked and got up, reading my Bible for a while to try and calm down. I just knew this was something evil trying to possess me, or maybe I would be found dead in my bed or something. Never heard it again, but it was very scary at the time. Not to be glib, but maybe yours was like mine and you can chalk it up to a weird little dream and hopefully nothing more!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Wow so you heard audable words after you woke up like me? To me dream states allow us to enter the paranormal states. The other day I woke up and right as I opened my eyes something on my desk falls over, and later that day a walking stick i have fell over as i walked by it. Though the walking stick may have been because of the floor boards moving when I walked..

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hello everyone. The night before last i was, what i can only describe as being attacked by something. I was having a dream...normal dream no nightmare. I woke up, couldn't move, couldnt open my eyes. I was aware and thought to myself ok, its just sleep paralysis, this has happened before ill come out of it in a bit. Soon after things took a turn for the worse. A name was planted in my head, and i dont say this lightly because i dont consider myself to be the most religious person, so it took me off guard. The name was satan. At this point im beginning to freak out a bit, i try saying my wifes name next to me to wake her but i couldnt speak, tried forcing out a scrream but only a light groan at best came out. I began fighting to move, i lifted my arm, soon after thoughit was forced back to the bed, and i couldnt move...like i was beimg held there. All i could think to do was say god, jesus christ, help me in my head. I slowly began lifting my leg up from the bed, after about a minute or so i was able to lift myself up, as i was i heard, what sounded to me like growling that ended rather abruptly. I hopped out of bed, lit a cigarette and sat a while contemplaiting exactly what had just happened, i am still unsure about it. It felt like i had just ran a mile nonstop carrying 200 pounds on my back. Well into the next day i was still without energy. Now i have heard things, and i have had paranormal experiences before, but this went beyond anything that has ever happened in my life...any thoughts? Thanks all for your time.

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Thank you for all the useful tips...I am Rachael by the way, my nephew calls me Aunt Rach.
I am starting to fall back into my faith and feeling more strength from it.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pr0digy
The name was satan. At this point im beginning to freak out a bit, i try saying my wifes name next to me to wake her but i couldnt speak, tried forcing out a scrream but only a light groan at best came out. I began fighting to move, i lifted my arm, soon after thoughit was forced back to the bed, and i couldnt move...like i was beimg held there. All i could think to do was say god, jesus christ, help me in my head. I slowly began lifting my leg up from the bed, after about a minute or so i was able to lift myself up, as i was i heard, what sounded to me like growling that ended rather abruptly.

Wow. I truly cannot imagine that happening in a waking state. The closest I can come experience-wise is a dream I had years ago when I was in my twenties. I dreamed my mother and I were in a house we lived in when I was 12, and she was screaming for me to come in the kitchen and kill a huge worm that was in the floor. It was some type of segmented worm, a few inches around and not quite a foot long. I picked up a meat cleaver nearby and hacked it in two. The sections laid still for a few seconds, then "snapped" back together and it was larger. I hacked it up in three pieces this time, and it did the same and was about two feet long by then. I stated the very obvious... "Something's wrong!"... and ran back through the house into my mother's bedroom. The light began to fade as a counter-clockwise wind blew, sucking the air right out of my lungs. I could barely manage a coarse whisper when I said, "In the name of Jesus, STOP!" Everything began calming down as soon as I said Jesus.

In more recent days I have been thinking about this dream, and a couple more that I've had regarding that swirling counter-clockwise wind and feeling something evil in the room with me. I have to wonder if we're not being shown, through these dreams and brief encounters, how to diminish or defeat evil energies... like a training video if you will. In my dream, this evil thing in the kitchen (yes, I am assuming it represented evil) could not be defeated with traditional methods, but required a spiritual response and calling on Jesus for help. I honestly don't want to scare anybody, but if the veil is indeed thinning and we will be able to see and interact with angels, spirits, etc. more freely... what about the veil between us and the more evil forces? We may not just encounter nice things if the veil goes away. Maybe that's the final showdown for us all. We may need these "training" examples. Maybe this is what was meant in some information I channeled in 2008 about "keep[ing] your wits about you when the first wave approaches."

Which reminds me - I saw a "Spiritual Warfare Bible" at Walmart a few days ago. I want to get that after I get paid again (I work for the state - get paid once a month!). Sounds like some very interesting reading.

You mentioned that you'd had sleep paralysis before... so many people on this thread and several others have that regularly. I also wonder if that in itself is a clue to what we may be capable of when it comes to engaging negative energies. We (well - people who experience sleep paralysis - so far I haven't) may be able to slip back and forth between dimensions when the need arises. From what I've heard it can be very frightening, so I haven't asked about receiving that gift. I have already been told I have a gift coming, and that I need to get a grip on differentiating what's real and what I'm seeing/hearing in my mind. To me that sounds like seeing/hearing spirits as plainly as I do other people right now. If that's it, so far it hasn't appeared...

I hope that last incident you wrote about was an isolated one... the growling would definitely be unnerving. Sounds like you did the right thing though, calling on Jesus. That's worked a lot of times for me, in all areas of my life!

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyons666

Thank you for all the useful tips...I am Rachael by the way, my nephew calls me Aunt Rach.
I am starting to fall back into my faith and feeling more strength from it.

Wonderful! May your strength and feelings of peace increase constantly! I was way off on the Rachel thing, but I'm hope things are going a bit easier for you and your family. Maybe if you placed items from your faith around the house, whatever negative energy that's been harrassing you will feel uncomfortable and leave. At the very least, having them out where you can see them will remind you (consciously and sub-consciously) that you're not alone in this. Have you noticed any changes in the activity - maybe happening a little less frequently? And how does the atmosphere of the house feel - can you tell if it's getting any lighter, or heavier? All this can help you gauge the effects of reintroducing your faith back into the house (and YOUR house as well - your body, mind and spirit!). It may be just the boost needed to regain your family's sacred space and eliminate the negative intruders.

Please keep me posted on any developments! I think my internet access is safe and secure for a while, and I will be on here much more frequently than in past weeks!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If anyone needs to talk about anything paranormal, I am always available.
If you need help on a more personal level, I may be able to help you find someone in your area to assist you.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PunkRockParanormal
If anyone needs to talk about anything paranormal, I am always available.
If you need help on a more personal level, I may be able to help you find someone in your area to assist you.

Hi there, PunkRockParanormal! The more connections, the better... all I have to draw from are my own personal experiences and the research I've done. My main goal is to help people, but I am woefully lacking in professional contacts. Thanks for stopping by and posting!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join