It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frightening Avatars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

The first one is creepy, the second on is oddly oral ( maybe i need therapy ), and berts dad cracked me up!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Oh yeah, a lil creepy
:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by stonebutterfly

The most frightening avatar should be mine...Mamabeth,
Queen of ATS

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
scary who me

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Erowynn

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Signals, your alien avatar always messes with my head because I'm trying to figure out what's reflected in his eyes. It's only the knowledge that your alter-ego is "Breezus" that calms me.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

Wow, Breezus has been retired for some time...my Christian upbringing couldn't allow it to be misconstrued.

Every time I use as pic of myself as an avatar my paranoia of facial recognition takes hold though, so I guess I'm stuck with this guy

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
What, I'm only 1/3 evil. Rotate it for the full effect. But the other meaning though....Booo.

edit on 10-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Wow, Breezus has been retired for some time...my Christian upbringing couldn't allow it to be misconstrued.

Every time I use as pic of myself as an avatar my paranoia of facial recognition takes hold though, so I guess I'm stuck with this guy

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I have noticed some odd avatars as well. I think that some folks are just into odd pictures, which is okay, but some of those pics are really off the wall. The wolf and dog ones, which seem to be popular, get me sometimes. When there is a thread with a deep heated discussion and someone has one of those wolf pics as an avatar it can be a little intimidating. To each his own and after all it is just a pic.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
I have noticed some odd avatars as well. I think that some folks are just into odd pictures, which is okay, but some of those pics are really off the wall. The wolf and dog ones, which seem to be popular, get me sometimes. When there is a thread with a deep heated discussion and someone has one of those wolf pics as an avatar it can be a little intimidating. To each his own and after all it is just a pic.

Druid42 has the best Wolf avies here. He changes them often...I always look forward to see what avy out of his Wolf wardrobe, he's currently wearing.....

Des

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
oooh cool scary avis um one recently that freaks me out is like a stone angle statue that looks like its bleading from the eyes
an other one that always blows my mind is member nosred or nosered
freaky animation of guy spliting his head open with a disk

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join