It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NEW evidence of Austin Police Department, Houston Police Department and "Fustion centers" bei

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The latest court transcripts from Houston show the craziness of the situation. I think the Judge said it best when she said.... "But I
11 guess I'm just floored after 29 years down here at
12 the courthouse that we're in this circumstance that
13 Austin police purchased the things that made this a
14 felony as opposed to a misdemeanor. And I know
15 undercover officers do a lot of things but they need
16 to disclose what they do.
17 And I'm floored that the Austin police
18 officers did not contact Houston police officers --
19 and as far as your proffer two weeks ago, that's
20 correct still, did not contact Houston police, did
21 not contact the DA's office -- you look like you're
22 getting ready to correct something" ... in other words.... covering your tracks so that you dont' get into trouble.

occupyaustin.org... arza.pdf
edit on 8-9-2012 by BeenieWeenie because: I don't know how to properly edit and format content to ATS's rules

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
what exactly were you fully going to say in the title?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
A lot... that there is evidence, and more new evidence which appeared this past Wednesday. So much corruption.... being covered up..... what do you want to know?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Many, many media links are provided here occupyaustin.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The "coverup" goes from these "undercovers" to the Chief of Police of Austin..... crosses over to the Houston police department...... and includes "Fusion Centers" which the APD chief thanks for their assistance.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The basic problem, which the judge has, is that these undercovers were not reported to her until the defense found them out. Also, it is clear from the evidence and testamony (from the undercover) that the Austin Occupy participants knew nothing of these types of felony crimes, but the undercovers did.... and to that extent they took the situation to a higher level, encouraged and advised the Austin Occupy protesters, taught them how to use these devices and even BOUGHT the devices for them using Austin Occupy funds. Now they are trying to hide.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Occypy Austin wants to know the names of all who were involved, including the Chief of the Austin Police Dept.. OA also wants to know the names of any and all of the undercovers. OA also wants to know the the degree and the extent of state and federal involvement (i.e. the fusion centers). If these undercover police or any other police and/or government individuals committed a crime, that they be brought to justice for such crimes.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here is a suspected "Agent Provacateur"...... forward to the 7 min mark

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-9-2012 by BeenieWeenie because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: fixed video link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The best quote from Wed. comes from the judge who said MR. PHANCO: I want to make mention real quick because in the documents you have you're going to see they actually did pass along some information and the ball was dropped somewhere between the intelligence agency that they contact and then the HPD officers on the ground who went to the Port.

THE COURT: And the intelligence agency that weren't as intelligent as they should have is who?

MR. PHANCO: It's in -- I can't remember -- regional intelligence something.

MR. GLADDEN: Is this a Federal State task force?

MR. PHANCO: Not really sure. Judge, you're going to see the documents.

THE COURT: Is it Federal agency?

MR. DOUGLAS: I think there was some communication directly to HPD.

MR. PHANCO: There is -- you'll see an Austin --

THE COURT: I know you're bursting over there.

MR. THOMAS: No, I'm not.

MR. PHANCO: I didn't see it until I gathered all the documents, there is email from Austin to HPD letting them know that this is happening and the ball was dropped again."

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
And Judge said But I
11 guess I'm just floored after 29 years down here at
12 the courthouse that we're in this circumstance that
13 Austin police purchased the things that made this a
14 felony as opposed to a misdemeanor. And I know
15 undercover officers do a lot of things but they need
16 to disclose what they do.
17 And I'm floored that the Austin police
18 officers did not contact Houston police officers --
19 and as far as your proffer two weeks ago, that's
20 correct still, did not contact Houston police, did
21 not contact the DA's office -- you look like you're
22 getting ready to correct something." In other words... they look like they are getting ready to cover something up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Many, Many, many media links and reports are listed here:

occupyaustin.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeenieWeenie
A lot... that there is evidence, and more new evidence which appeared this past Wednesday. So much corruption.... being covered up..... what do you want to know?

I think it's more the OP than the title that needs work. I think unless someone is already familiar with this subject, what you posted will be next to meaningless. It isn't much out of context. And it's not about you asking "what do you want to know?" Otherwise people would start threads requesting info about certain topics... it's about what you want to tell people. This is part of your unique power when you write. Just saying...

And I agree the woman at the end of that video was acting very shady.

top topics

join