It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This Picture to Me??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I really would like to know what this is? Mojo, NWO, ???? Sorry I cant post the picture.

edit on 9/8/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
I really would like to know what this is? Mojo, NWO, ???? Sorry I cant post the picture.

That is the Israeli Supreme Court building, courtesy of Dorothy Rothschild I believe. She offered to donate the building on three conditions...
1. She picks the location.
2. She picks the design.
3. Nobody is allowed to know how much it cost.
The entire building is packed with Egyptian and "Illuminati" symbols.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

OP pic,

This is taken from inside the building. Seems just a spire.

edit on 8-9-2012 by BuckWilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
According to this: en.wikipedia.org...
The building was donated by Dorothy de Rothschild (as the above poster stated) and the pyramid is inspired by the Tomb of Zechariah and Tomb of Absalom.
Other than that, I have no idea

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

It is suppose to be inspired by this:

The building is a blend of enclosed and open spaces; old and new; lines and circles.[7] Approaching the Supreme Court library, one enters the pyramid area, a large space that serves as a turning point before the entrance to the courtrooms. This serene space acts as the inner "gate house" of the Supreme Court building. The Pyramid was inspired by the Tomb of Zechariah and Tomb of Absalom in the Kidron Valley in Jerusalem

Wiki

Peace

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

Thank you for the information. I just don't get what is going on with all the Illuminati symbolism. I guess I have to dig more into the realm of the Illuminati to understand it. Is this some type of religion or just a NWO thing or both? The reason I ask is the Masonic Symbol in the picture. Do these people worship something that involves money or is this some age old secret hidden from the masses. If this is related to some NWO agenda they certainly aren't trying to hide anything.

I did a google image search on the Israeli supreme court building and found a picture of a stone (brown) pyramid with an eye and clicked to look at it and was warned it was forbidden to link this picture and asked to login in. What the heck?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BuckWilder

Thanks for posting the picture.
Hope Ms. Rothschild is please with tribute.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
i remember reading somewhere that the giza pyramid had a meteor strike in the east face it was either in masudi or herodotus
edit on 8/9/12 by geobro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Iwouldnt be surprise if this is was made out of the blueprints of king Salomons temple..........poerful people dont share much of their info like we see.........

new topics

top topics

join