It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians help me debunk these non sense atheistic beliefs about Genesis please

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I love the way you think and I am thoroughly enjoying your posts that I made the choice to read

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Well said. I enjoyed reading your post.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The only "Fact" Science has proven is the building blocks of life exist. If evolution was a "Fact" they would have found "the missing link" they're still hunting for. They have found how many of those? Like three or something and they always make the old link not the missing one.

So Scientist have created life in a lab. Big deal! How do they explain life thousands of years ago without laboratories? Oh, thats right. A galactic explosion.

The complex DNA you mention...... How about the RNA, you know the stuff that Scientist said "served no purpose" and is "junk DNA" The same Stuff Scientist have just changed their mind about.

If Science had "facts" Their would be no "new discovery" to refute yesterdays "facts"

Don't get me wrong Science is fun and helpful and there are some "facts" that have been learned. But the origin or creation of life is not one of them. Proof would be how it got here, not that it's here and they can play with it.

edit on 8-9-2012 by murphy22 because: spelling error

That JUNK DNA is EONS of Viral DNA Encoding because every time any living thing is infected by a Virus...lives and breeds...it brings along that Viral Infections DNA with it in the Genome. As I asked...if you choose to debate this FACT...have some FACTS of your own. The Missing Link is a MYTH! This was something that people talked about in the 50's because Fossil Records were still incomplete. We are Talking about GENETICS! There is no way to disprove the FACT OF EVOLUTION! A very simple way to understand it is to look at the reality that a VIRUS has DNA but is not alive. It is a non-living molecular Chain that is very close to being alive...but is not. This allows people to see how something that is non-living can EVOLVE on a Molecular Level to being Close to life. Plus the fact that this Ancient Viral DNA Marker encoded into every living thing...shows us we all...Humans, Plants, Bacteria, Insects...etc...all came from the same source...the First Single Celled Life Form or ANIMAL. It is undeniable and a math impossibility for this not to be fact! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ExNihilo

"god" is simply a term that is used to describe the force that "created' the universe. this is because, as most people will assume, "something cannot come from nothing". so stop arguing about semantics, it will do you nothing but harm in the long run. by arguing these inconsequential, supposed "facts" you are merely perpetuating the ideal you have of yourselves and your own ego, doing battle with other selves and other egos, when you are one in the same. please for your own sake stop, focus on helping others and yourselves at the same time, these kinds of threads honestly sicken me. how do you except to get anywhere by sitting around arguing with one another? i cannot blame you though, because it actually brings me much pride when people enjoy a good fight.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

Most modern biblical scholars believe that the written books were a product of the Babylonian exilic period (c. 600 BCE) and that it was completed by the Persian period (c. 400 BCE).[5]
Wikipedia: Torah

The Enûma Eliš exists in various copies from Babylon and Assyria. The version from Ashurbanipal's library dates to the 7th century BCE. The composition of the text probably dates to the Bronze Age, to the time of Hammurabi or perhaps the early Kassite era (roughly 18th to 16th centuries BCE), although some scholars favour a later date of ca. 1100 BCE.[2]
Wikipedia: Enuma Elish

I assume you learned basic math in home school. ...or perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
What I have posted is FACT...and can be easily confirmed. It is everyone's Right to have their own beliefs...

Science is the biggest FRAUD in history and nothing but a MASSIVE form of mind control...

Mind control completely BLINDS you to reality.

That is why it is called Mind control.

Has it EVER occurred to you that just MAYBE that large amount of "evidence" you call FACTS has been fabricated?

Do not even bother reminding us that religion is ALSO mind control, most here are FULLY aware of that fact.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"It would take days to begin to explain how much false evidence has been put forward as proof for Evolution."

What part of Evolution is a lie?

Science - The Illuminati Religion and Mind Control Tool for the Masses

edit on 9-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

This is the definition of Science.
Science
The systematic study of the nature and behaviour of the material and physical universe, based on observation, experiment, and measurement, and the formulation of laws to describe these facts in general terms.

So in REALITY...Science by definition is the OPPOSITE of FRAUD.

I would suggest you stop making yourself look silly. LOL!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If I understand you correctly, the dead, but not dead "bacteria" needed a living host DNA strand to mutate into a mutation? To be junk DNA?

I am going to assume Scientist have run your theory or "fact" and it works.

But that still proves nothing other than taking known bacteria, RNA, DNA that came from origins unknown, ( Not talking about the creatures they extracted it from ) then manipulating them in a laboratory thus proving..... What? Mixing things together makes stuff? It still doesn't prove a very heated and explosive galactic "big bang" or refute "let there be light"

Is the big bang a "myth" now?....... Hard to keep up with all these "SCIENTIFIC FACTS"

Scienctist experiment with prefabricated ingredience. They may understand how some of it works but can't say how it came to be. Without them manipulating the ingredience, would their "facts" just happen?

You say, get my facts straight?

Fact! They know, This + This = THAT I have no argument there. But they still don't understand or know where THIS and THIS came from. That is a Fact!

How does that factualy explain creation? But merely state some ingredients. Where and when did the living organism happen. Saying oose and goo accidently splashed on each other is a theory not a fact. Because a scientist helps them splash together in a lab, doesn't prove they came together that way in the beginning.

From what you have said, I assume you believe creation was by chance? Which is fine. But that does not make a "fact" but a belief or theory. And that, only bolsters my belief.

I was not born in the 50's and they have found two "missing links" in my lifetime alone. The most recent in China. That if it has not been said already, will turn out to not be a "link".

Perhaps Science would be more believable if the "facts" didn't always turn out to be theories like the "1950's" missing link theory. Which I geuss was a "fact" back then. Strange how facts become myths. If this was a "myth" how was it a fact? Why do I hear them still talking about it as an unknown fact?

Fact is, you or science has theories not facts.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

By throwing out dictionary definitions as if they have ANYTHING to do with reality not only are you making YOURSELF look extremely silly, you make it VERY clear that either you are not interested in the truth or you are completely blinded to it because of years of mind control propaganda.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by murphy22

No...a Virus infects living cells. In the Ancient Viral DNA encoding...the First Single Celled Animal was infected. There was more than one of these Animals but the fist species. As it was infected...some infections took place at the same time the Single Celled Animal was Splitting into two via Mitosis. As it split one of the two cells did not die as it was infected to only a certain point yet it carried with it the DNA of the Virus.

All living species carry this Viral Encoding. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Smack

Wikipedia? "Most bible scolars....."?

Oh! Okay, I'm convinced!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

By throwing out dictionary definitions as if they have ANYTHING to do with reality not only are you making YOURSELF look extremely silly, you make it VERY clear that either you are not interested in the truth or you are completely blinded to it because of years of mind control propaganda.

I will tell you what...Tell me what is the TRUTH....then provide PROOF!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Getting back to Genesis, I think it's interesting that in the first lines, male/female have not split and then a few lines later, they have become separate, male and female, which would be a fall. Yes, I believe in frequencies! I honestly tend to see everything from a scientific angle. I think the OT is based on distorted truth, but the god of the OT isn't the highest.

I still tend to think that the ONE language all people spoke could have been through mental telepathy, which would be a single language. What could cause a people to separate and learn differing languages? An earthly cataclysm where groups of people are isolated from each other. Since i have experienced different frequencies, I would say there was a fall and more than one.

I also think it's interesting that Sargon The Great also came floating on the water in a reed basket the same as Moses. His mother was a changling? He didn't know his father, but his father's brothers roamed the hills, lol.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You can't debunk such a thing unless the mind is open to the Truth. Unfortunately, most atheists minds are sealed tighter than Fort Knox.

True enlightenment is the opening of the mind to the Truth, regardless of what that Truth may be. When one can dissolve the ego and seek only the Truth, regardless of its implications, you will truly be free. When you no longer have an interest in what the Truth is, but only with to know the Truth, then reality will unfold before you.

There are a couple thing I can suggest watching, both on NetFlix. One is called, "A Case for Christ" and the other is a 3 or 4 part series called "Amazing Creatures that Defy Evolution". If one can watch these and still deny God and Jesus Christ, they are simply at such a low level of evolution that they aren't capable of seeing beyond the limitations of their own ego. They are effectively slaves to themselves, not interested in Truth but only interested in being "right". The writings of David Hawkins goes into the evolution of consciousness and the limitations put on humankind by the ego.

As I see it, most of mankind isn't interested in the Truth, they are only interested in "winning" or "being right", regardless of whether or not there is any Truth in their beliefs. Most people can't fathom the thought of putting aside their ego and considering that they may in fact be wrong or misguided or they may have not been seeing the "big picture" causing them to hold erroneous beliefs. Think about the number of people you encounter everyday who have that attitude; they're right and everybody else is wrong and nobody is going to tell them any different.

My point of all this is that there's nothing you can say or do that is going to get through to these people you speak of. Evolution of consciousness isn't something that you convince somebody to do; it's something they choose to do and it can take years.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why would it matter what atheist think of your religion? If they don't believe, they don't believe, simple as that. I'm curious how you could even go about proving Genesis anyway? But beyond that why do the opinions of an atheist have any bearing on your own belief system? Are you just looking for someone to say you are right, you, your opinion, and your religious beliefs are right?? Are you looking for them to all admit they are wrong and suddenly believe simply because you think it is true since it is written in a book?
edit on 9-9-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

We shouldn't also have to debate the science of food and health. If anyone had done any of their research regarding food then they would know how nutrients are processed. Meat-eating started as a result of sin. The earth was cursed on account of the sin of Adam. The first animal was killed as a sacrifice by Jesus Christ so that He could make clothes for Adam and Eve. And so it began - the first animal sacrifice to hide the sins (nakedness) of mankind. That animal that was sacrificed was a lamb and was a foreshadowing of the Mosaic Law and further a foreshadowing of the sacrifice of the Lamb of God Himself, Jesus Christ. It was by the blood of the lamb that Adam and Eve's nakedness was covered. It would be by the blood of the Lamb of God Himself that Mankind's nakedness would be covered. Adam and Eve accepted that sacrifice for clothing. We accept the Lord's sacrifice for our nakedness. But meat-eating began as a ritual to remember that sacrifice - and because of the blood of animals being spilled into the earth, the earth become more cursed with it; and also animals began to desire blood as well.

Excuse me Tarzan, but I think sacrificing animals as burnt offerins is a barbaric practice. Where is the loving god that cares for all living creatures?

I do agree that the christ consciousness is the mediator, because I have experienced it, but where does it say in the OT that the animal sacrifice has anything to do with the christ?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExNihilo

Hey ExNihilo,
Don't worry about what others think. It's not your job to try and convince
others to see things the way you see them.
There's nothing wrong with believing in God, the bible or whatever.
That's the great thing about choice.
If your faith is with God/bible then great!
If not then that's fine too.
I have learned over the years you're only going to go round and round when
you speak to others about religion.
Especially if you're trying to "convince" or trying to get YOUR point across.
It's a losing battle my friend

Folks get so caught up in trying to prove their side right
that ego completely takes over and all points are lost.
It's NOT worth it!
You set yourself up for major attack
(and possible disappointment) with a headline like
"Christians help me debunk these non sense atheistic beliefs about Genesis please".
Hahahahaha

Especially here on ATS!!
Good luck and happy trails my friend!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by axslinger
You can't debunk such a thing unless the mind is open to the Truth. Unfortunately, most atheists minds are sealed tighter than Fort Knox.

True enlightenment is the opening of the mind to the Truth, regardless of what that Truth may be. When one can dissolve the ego and seek only the Truth, regardless of its implications, you will truly be free. When you no longer have an interest in what the Truth is, but only with to know the Truth, then reality will unfold before you.

There are a couple thing I can suggest watching, both on NetFlix. One is called, "A Case for Christ" and the other is a 3 or 4 part series called "Amazing Creatures that Defy Evolution". If one can watch these and still deny God and Jesus Christ, they are simply at such a low level of evolution that they aren't capable of seeing beyond the limitations of their own ego. They are effectively slaves to themselves, not interested in Truth but only interested in being "right". The writings of David Hawkins goes into the evolution of consciousness and the limitations put on humankind by the ego.

As I see it, most of mankind isn't interested in the Truth, they are only interested in "winning" or "being right", regardless of whether or not there is any Truth in their beliefs. Most people can't fathom the thought of putting aside their ego and considering that they may in fact be wrong or misguided or they may have not been seeing the "big picture" causing them to hold erroneous beliefs. Think about the number of people you encounter everyday who have that attitude; they're right and everybody else is wrong and nobody is going to tell them any different.

My point of all this is that there's nothing you can say or do that is going to get through to these people you speak of. Evolution of consciousness isn't something that you convince somebody to do; it's something they choose to do and it can take years.

Yes, I wonder how many years! Most Christians only read or hear about that higher consciousness in a church or through reading endless amounts of scripture, but NEVER experience it!

I'm should stay off this thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire
These "inconsistencies" show a great ignorance of biblical content and Judaic & Christian Theology.

I am an atheist and I can tell you right now that most of these are simply nitpicking and looking for a reason to make fun of the bible. But hey, to each their own...

Yeah dude you tell him. I didn't read all of them either, but I bet they're about where God made stupid mistakes in his logic, and intent. Yeah what about that tower of Babel? You see that all the time. God appears afraid, or concerned for some reason.

And then one begins to question where the balance of power between God and man really lies.

So I guess the OP is asking, "God being omnipotent and all, why leave such glaring inconsistencies in the written account?"
edit on 9-9-2012 by okyouwin because: clarity

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What you say may be a fact. With what science we know to be fact, I will give in to this.

However, it still does not explain how these single cells came to be. Again, you are merely stating cells exist, not how they came to exist.

If I remember right from my "home schooling" LOL!...... A bird egg or any egg ( I assume ) is only a single cell organism after it has been fertilized? I understand the chromosomes...Male =XY and female =XX.... Etc. How did cells/evolution know to make a male for the fertilizing an egg so it could become another single cell organism? Or a female for all that matters? How does a single cell egg come to be?

Why a XY or XX chromosomes?

Why not XYZW? ABCD? because that would be chaos and nothing could reproduce.

How did evolution deside some animals will have live birth and some will lay eggs? Reason and thought does not allow for these cells doing it all by themselves without purpose.

Why do we not have.... mangirlanimals, birdfish and other creatures if it was all random?
I really don't understand how a person that knows what you appear to know can not see a designed plan for life. It just seems to me, it's a little to organized to be by chance.

I would ask further regarding multi-celled animals and how they appeared. But I already know your answer and the Billions of years it would take for evolution. LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join