It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now is the time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hello all, I would like to say first that I am very, very excited to be on here finally after failed attempts of making logins over the years and realizing I had forgotten my emails, but now I have an account and I'm excited because this forum is like a portal to knowledge, in other words, ITS EPIC!

So a little about me I guess...

I was born addicted to heroin and coc aine because my mom had done them both throughout her entire pregnancy with me. I have a very divine/spiritual nature, I do not like to think of it this way but sometimes I believe that I am jesus reincarnated, but before I lose you (and i hope not because i know the out of worldness of topics on this site) Let me explain: I believe i am the "anti" christ but not in the usual sense of the concept...

I dream of love, and spreading knowledge, and realizing what we truly are. And everyone has this knowledge, but I believe i am awakened to it, or starting to fully awake into it, my whole life, when i look at my past, which i dont remember much of, it would seem there is a conspiracy on a grand scale of trying to kill me, and others that have this knowledge, but i am not afraid, for i know life is a game, in a sense. We are the programmers of our reality, but we have a programmer that controls our reality, does the programmer that programs us have its own programmer? Who knows...

I have had strange experiences ever since i was little, and I did not know how to explain my innate knowledge until i stumbled upon shamanism not too long ago, and this answered every question i had about my life, and it is still answering questions that show up in my life. Like the time traveller post on here, why are all the time travellers located in florida? could it be because of the bermuda triangle there are so many time travellers reported in florida? And dont forget AUTEC is hiding something in the abyss... But i will not get into that now, i just wanted to throw that out there real fast, which caused me to finally create my account on this site with my real email xD

So basically, I see the world and society as becoming increasingly seperate, and when i also read the "hey you... yeah you" forum post, it was as if there are people on here who stand outside of time (im sure some members on here have been around for a longgggggg long time) And they knew that i would have posted something on another site only to come on here and reconfirm my beliefs that we are a product of nature, and therefore we are nature, literally.

I am starting to grasp the power of my merkaba, and I have recently stopped getting high in favor of meditation, and it seems i have even stranger experiences in a mind of clarity, which i really like. I title my post as "Now is the time" because now IS the time, we are on the verge of a rebirth and people do not realize how influential and how powerful pure energy is, and this is what is happening in 2012, an influx of cosmic power, and there will be people using this energy for either good, or bad... but morality is a whole different subject...

I believe existence is infinite, for if it wasnt, how could it have been created? There must be something that has always existed in order to create more existence... or the illusion/experience of such... With an infinite mindset, which could be proven true through quantum mechanics and m-theory and string theory, this means that we have an infinite of past experiences and an infinite future awaiting us, and once everyone realizes this, i think the mayan prophecy will become true... but i think we will have to learn this the hard way, when we are all rounded up in concentration camps and we are in such desperation that our true power will unlock as a species as whole, and we will overthrow those that wish to subvert and control us...

So, that is just the tip of the iceberg for my story, and I love being on this site and I am now extremely excited to finally be a large part of it. I also think this site has become filled with... disinfo/illuminati agents... but the illuminati... their is 2 sides to that same coin, those that believe the ends justify the means and those that believe the means justify the ends, either way neither side is wrong or right, for they just want us to realize what we really truly are, and they will stop at nothing to show us, but in doing so completely disregard our own experiences and our own journey to finding that out without having to experience pain and loss... but to experience joy we must experience those things... so it is all a balancing act...

We do not have to go through such pain and misery, but it seems like money has a strong influence on our human experience... gaining at the loss of others is something that is overwhelming, i hate it, but others dont. I do not believe true evil exists, i believe evil arises out of these kinds of power. Noone wants to have a world in shambles (well, thats debatable...) Everyone only wants true happiness and peace on earth, deep down we all do... but how to reach that is how we conflict.. its very ironic... life is almost like a paradox in a sense...

So anyways, I am honored to be a member of this forum, and can't wait to be having civilized discussions, because as the above information will show you, i dont SEEM civilized, but i am

Also, the thing about my mother doing drugs throughout her whole experience got me to thinking.... when you have a drug experience, or any kind of experience that makes you unconscious, it still implants knowledge into your mind, so I can only fathom the amount of knowledge i was exposed to as a child and i believe it is all coming back to me now and it is up to me to decide how to interpret this information, in a way that will lead humanity to peace and serenity, because that is my goal in life is to revolutionize the world. I am not saying i am all important now bow down to me, what i am saying is that we are ALL this powerful, its just a matter of realizing HOW powerful we are...

With great power comes great responsibility... i think i am just starting to learn the true meaning of that phrase...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I'm sure you'll find your way around here and filter out the piles of negativity here, you might have fun in the "philosophy and metaphysics" forum..Like minds usually post there
. Even if we as a collective consciousness do not activate our third eye, taking responsibility for your own actions/intentions is also taking responsibility for mankind.
We've been in many past lives here on earth, mainly because this reality is a great training ground for spiritual development through novelty experience. Have fun here bro

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hello AT.
Sounds like you may have a lot to share. Enjoy your experiences here.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Welcome AncientTruths

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

top topics

join