It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes in China / Related to Fuji?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Alright so maybe I never noticed as a kid but I feel like these are starting to get a bit out of hand. Personally, I think something big is coming and the we're just feeling the labor pains.

A series of earthquakes hit rural southwestern China on Friday, killing at least 43 people and damaging more than 20,000 homes, a government official said.
The quakes, which ranged from a magnitude of 4.8 to 5.6, struck hilly, agricultural areas of Yunnan and Guizhou provinces. The spokesman from the Yunnan seismological bureau, Zhang Junwei, said the deaths were in the worst-hit county of Yiliang in Yunnan.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Any thoughts on how this relates to Fuji? Are the plates there connected?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Our high power radar bounces off the upper atmosphere and hits China.
China's high power radar bounces off the upper atmosphere and hits Fiji.

Both streams of microwaves become conductive paths for energetic discharges of the radiation belts, vibrating the crystals in the rocks below their feet until a discharge occurs. Earthquake.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

How does a cloud shadow at sunset (or am I mistaken & is that an anti-crepuscular ray?) relate to...whatever kind of grasping at straws that was? And how does Fiji tie into a question regarding China & Japan's Mount Fuji?

No offense, bud, I'm just trying to connect some seemingly far-flung dots here.

OP, I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if the energy build-up from Fuji can translate across plates, or if there are any faults that might cross paths between Point A there & Point B that something could have the push & pull effect on.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Mt Fuji is going to blow.

Pressure in Mount Fuji is now higher than last eruption, warn experts...

www.wired.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Yah I'm going to ask the same thing the other guy did. Do you have proven experiments and visual data beyond hypothesis that proves radar can cause earthquakes or in the very least vibrate rocks?

And you didn't say whether or not this was malicious or just circumstantial.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

Well I've been wondering the exact same thing here. If you think of the earth's crust like a sliced up pizza..sorry for the analogy... and you are trying to fit the thing on a plate after slicing it up I always find that a tiny little push here makes an equal push over there. So I've been wondering if all of these quakes lately have been the result of some tectonic pinball game the plates bouncing off all over each other until they finally calm down and settle, or worse, set of a chain reaction of events.

top topics

join