It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Rape Victim Shoots, Beheads Attacker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...why some people here are trying to defy the laws of the universe with their own perspective is beyond me...

this is what happens in the natural world...

assuming she isn't just on a mental break and picked out some guy and had a hallucination...I applaud her for following the natural laws of the universe...if she had a mental break and was hallucinating and killed this guy...its a tragic situation because its still not her fault. Last I checked schizophrenic people don't get to choose to be that way...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by Swills

What is that supposed to confirm?

It confirms that she's a completely awesome individual and is not to be f.....'d with.

You seriously think what she did was okay? What does that say about you? Sure,what she claims to have gone through is horrible...but what she did is as bad,if not worse.I'm leaning towards it was worse. I'm curious to see if this baby she's pregnant with is actually her "rapists" as she claims. I'm going to laugh when it turns out not to be.

If it is not the rapist's baby and you are going to laugh should that be the truth, what does that say about you? Some innocent guy got brutally murdered and you are going to laugh?

If her story is true, she snapped and anybody going around raping women gets no sympathy from me.

Question for anyone:
How would you feel if it was her husband who did the murdering? (Given she really was raped?)
edit on 9/7/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

reply to post by Swills

It confirms that she's a completely awesome individual and is not to be f.....'d with.

You seriously think what she did was okay? What does that say about you? Sure,what she claims to have gone through is horrible...but what she did is as bad,if not worse.I'm leaning towards it was worse. I'm curious to see if this baby she's pregnant with is actually her "rapists" as she claims. I'm going to laugh when it turns out not to be.

If it is not the rapist's baby and you are going to laugh should that be the truth, what does that say about you. Some innocent guy got brutally murdered and you are going to laugh?

If her story is true, she snapped and anybody going around raping women gets no sympathy from me.

Question for anyone:
How would you feel if it was her husband who did the murdering? (Given she really was raped?)
edit on 9/7/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

I'm going to laugh at the fact that people here are automatically believing what they read.So don't take my words and twist them. I did not say anything about laughing because an innocent person was murdered.And really,we don't know that he was innocent.Fact is we probably won't know the outcome of that particular case.
edit on 7-9-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This lady sounds like she has a allot of deep seeded issues..Sounds like she just snapped and went out for vengeance..I have to say i don't know what i would have done in her place..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by powerdrone

My dark sense of humor thought the same.

But ya beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
If her story is true, and given the nature of the wounds she inflicted I do believe it is probably true. I can understand and empathize with what she did. And this article makes a very good point of what we are facing here in the U.S. and it is downright frightening. Because since 2010 the Tea Party Republicans have started drafting legislation that leads down the road to these kinds of outcomes.

Don't think so, think again Redefining rape, personhood legislation, anti-abortion legislation including the three extreme cases generally accepted by rational people as reasonable. This is what happens when you let religion dictate the law of the land. A woman in a country dominated by religious custom and law felt she had to murder a man ( and yes what she did was murder), to prove to her society that she was raped. Don't believe it can happen here it already has started down that road.

Sex assault victim groped by off-duty cop wants apology from Arizona judge
Judge tells victim it is her fault for going out in public.

GOP Senate Candidate Supports Life Sentences For Rape Victims Who Obtain Abortions

Republican Senate Nominee: Victims Of ‘Legitimate Rape’ Don’t Get Pregnant

Idaho Republican Wonders if Women Even Know What Rape Is

Tom Smith, GOP Senate Candidate: Pregnancy From Rape Similar To 'Having A Baby Out Of Wedlock

GOP Candidate; Stop Abortion With 'Deadly Force

And that is just the last two months and doesn't include every bill the Republican house has drafted starting day one of their term or the extreme pushes in GOP controlled states. If these people are allowed to dictate policy like this here in the near future start to expect seeing stories like this one here.
edit on 8-9-2012 by KeliOnyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

If the guy was guilty, then thats fine he got what all rapists should get anyway.

My issue is that if this woman were to get away with it.. then that is a sad sad day for all of us.

It will open the floodgates for women all over to kill men they claim to have raped them. Not all of those men would be guilty and wouldn't be able to defend themselves (basically because they are dead and can't talk).

Women who just don't like someone could use the excuse "Oh he raped me once" and then go and off an innocent guy she has a grudge against and get away with it.

Not saying this is a likely scenario, but all those saying "You Go Girl".. really need to look at the big picture with things like this and weigh up the pros and cons.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Oh yeah! it's WAY beyond a mere "ok" - it blew to borders of awesomeness wide open! It;s a cruel quirk of nature that she couldn't bring him back to life and do it all over again - repeatedly!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

reply to post by Swills

If it is not the rapist's baby and you are going to laugh should that be the truth, what does that say about you? Some innocent guy got brutally murdered and you are going to laugh?

Question for anyone:
edit on 9/7/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something

That would be fine too... although if I were in his shoes, I don't think castration would be amiss - with a rusty sardine can lid... and get real good and drunk first, so that his hand shakes,,, a lot...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
To cut off the attackers head and walk to her town square with? I don't know, there's definitely some issues on her behalf. I do however, agree with the shots to groin though. Cudos for that

But I think she did go a little too far with everything else. Hard to say if they're society will see it as self defense, don't they blame females in that country for rape? Even if they "are" victims?

Maybe there is a history of rapist in the town.

Maybe he had brothers that also are known for raping.

There are many maybes.

Let me ask you. Have you ever been rapped or violated in such a way?

Maybe this is not her first time, and she is making a stand and point.

Or are you a person who just cannot understand what such violence does to a person, and how society feels justified in allowing people to suffer, rather than seeing true justice served.

You violate someone with force and brutality, do not be surprised when that same force and brutality befalls your own head 10 times its initial force and brutality.

Things compound in the Universe.

Not the other way around.

Dont be surprised if one eventually sees hands being cut off for stealing in first World Countries like the US soon.

The municipalities are all broke. In the future People will be trying to survive, and wont have time to volunteer for police work, courts, etc.

So what do you think will happen to theifs and the like in those days, yet again?

Hands.

When both hands are gone, and a third charge of theft is brought, a hanging from a tree of a handles Man inssues.
edit on 8-9-2012 by HermitShip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Stories such as these tend to bring out the worst in some ATS members. I will never quite understand the intense pleasure that some members take in seeing others getting punished. It reminds of that one quote by Nietzsche: "But thus I counsel you, my friends: mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow, I hope this lady never sees the light of day. What she did was psychotic and would probably do it again to protect her so called honor.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Stories such as these tend to bring out the worst in some ATS members. I will never quite understand the intense pleasure that some members take in seeing others getting punished. It reminds of that one quote by Nietzsche: "But thus I counsel you, my friends: mistrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful."
and maybe it is hearing rapists get away with a 2 year jail term it happens all the time in the uk back on the streets to do it again castrate the animals i say good on her

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Rape should be a capital crime, because it can destroy the soul of the victim. Rapists should be executed. Good for her.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Now that is what I call justice.

Good for her, I hope she gets away with it.

2nd.

I hope she gets away with it too.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It's easy, especially for me when I was younger, to say.. You go girl, good for you. Then in this country she would be given a slap on the wrist by a jury who felt it was 'heat of passion'. Setting that precedent in the minds of others to morally accept her level of punishment for his 'alleged' crime is dangerous.
It amazes me how the hosts of the video broadcast, (and many posters) here have almost automatically sympathized with her situation, decided she has been getting raped for two full months, then chose to assasinate him the way she did and made her claims. IF she is telling the truth, I don't have a problem with it.... but is it true?

In Turkey and many other countries a wife could be killed, (stoned if you recall) for committing adultery, what's HIS side of the story? Was he seduced by her, did they have an affair...is she protecting her honor and that of her family while also hopefully avoiding a village stoning?

That is why she is being charged with murder,... examine the evidence to establish proof that what SHE is claiming he did to her ... actually happened. Even so, at least in this country, sexual battery (as the only crime) is only punishable by death if the victim is a child...even then it would require a mountain of evidence along with other extenuating circumstances.

A story aired this morning of this guy who was just given 50 years for killing his two roomates, do you think the family is happy with that? I wouldn't be.
A man in Islo given 21 years for planning out and killing or injuring almost a hundred people...unimaginable.
We all see it over and over again.

In this case by the OP, if the decapitated man was in fact your brother, or son, and you KNEW of their secret mutual affair, would his punishment be a tad severe?
What if they were involved in an affair and SHE caught HIM cheating?
I've seen people who I would have bet my paycheck were innocent, come forward later and admit they lied, and put an innocent man in jail 18 years, because they were ashamed/scared didn't want to tarnish her reputation/ honor etc.

The real story may never be known now, either way, had he been alive and found guilty.... his appropriate punishment, in my opinion, would to spend the rest of his life being raped over and over by big hairy Turkish thugs in a nasty Turkish prison, and her allowed an urgent abortion and victim avocation assistance and support.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Good for her! I'm usually not all for mutilation or anything, but I have no problem with it in this situation. Hopefully she gets away with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I think they both have been having sex & wanted sex and she got PG and got upset.Set him up,Shot his penis missed and shot him in the tummy and shot again and hit the penis,cut hid head off.To bad doctor's couldn't sew his penis head back on..THEN TO MY SHOCK ...The reporter said skull !I was think about our other head men LOL He must of not been to good in bed.I should not judge something I did see.God forgive me.There has to be a video out somewhere,what about the phone pictures...humm bet she said that to cover here arss.
I was thinking of the Mrs Bobbit driving her car and throwing her hubby penis head out the window while driving down town many years ago.Did you here about when she threw it out the window it landed on two old woman's car windshield driving behind her,When the partial penis landed on the windshield,the woman looked over to the other woman and said ''did you see the size of the penis on that bug?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Good job lady! Now if the cops let her be that would be great.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I just wonder, if a man had killed someone solely for threatening his family, what would the response be? I personally would want to give the man a a medal, bc he protected his family. In these male-dominated societies, he'd be an instant hero.

I hope this woman receives the help she needs. Shaded on her actions, she has a lot of pain and anger to work through.

And while part of me can't help but smile over her vengeance, I do think murder is not the correct response. Of course, her mental state was very likely impaired...and no wonder.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join