It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Rape Victim Shoots, Beheads Attacker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Pregnant Rape Victim Shoots, Beheads Attacker

uk.news.yahoo.com

A pregnant rape victim has been accused of shooting and beheading her attacker before leaving his severed head in the square of the local village, according to reports.

uk.news.yahoo.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

She is then said to have cut off his head before carrying it, dripping with blood, to the village square and dumping it in front of shocked onlookers.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Well if her story is true then it is quite tragic. Cutting off someones head and carrying it around makes me think she's not all there? Or maybe PTSD from the raping? I don't know. It really does seem like a scene from out of a movie.

edit on 7-9-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Now that is what I call justice.

Good for her, I hope she gets away with it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

She is then said to have cut off his head before carrying it, dripping with blood, to the village square and dumping it in front of shocked onlookers.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Well if her story is true then it is quite tragic. Cutting off someones head and carrying it around makes me think she's not all there? Or maybe PTSD from the raping? I don't know. It really does seem like a scene from out of a movie.

Maybe you missed this part of the article?

Nevin Yildirim, 26, is awaiting trial for the murder of Nurettin Gider, who she says raped her repeatedly at gunpoint at her home in Yalvac, southwest Turkey.

She has also accused him of threatening to kill her family and taking photographs of her, which he used to blackmail her.

The mother-of-two is five months pregnant and claims that the rapist is the baby's father.

It is believed she shot Gider ten times, including several times in his groin area.

He was also reportedly stabbed in the abdomen after he was shot.

According to CNN reports she said: "Don't play with my honour. Here's the head of the man who played with my honour."

PTSD? Ya think?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hell hath no fury, and all that jazz. Seems like a real 70s revenge exploitation flick type scenario. Anyone else see I Spit On Your Grave? Revenge makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This chick is cool, I like her and her methods for the scum who done that to her

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
nice one thats what you call natural justice

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What is that supposed to confirm? No one knows if she was schizophrenic or killed the guy for other reasons.

She probably was raped, I'm just not going to jump to conclusions without evidence.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just shows you that some women don't like carrying around their rapist's baby. The level of mutilation she inflicted on her rapist shows some serious emotional wounds.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

What is that supposed to confirm?

It confirms that she's a completely awesome individual and is not to be f.....'d with.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yup. That kind of brutality stems of not just anger, but hatred. The gunshots to the genitals make it pretty clear that she was getting her own back on the raping scum.

edit on 7-9-2012 by Monger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
To cut off the attackers head and walk to her town square with? I don't know, there's definitely some issues on her behalf. I do however, agree with the shots to groin though. Cudos for that

But I think she did go a little too far with everything else. Hard to say if they're society will see it as self defense, don't they blame females in that country for rape? Even if they "are" victims?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xquizit
To cut off the attackers head and walk to her town square with? I don't know, there's definitely some issues on her behalf. I do however, agree with the shots to groin though. Cudos for that

But I think she did go a little too far with everything else. Hard to say if they're society will see it as self defense, don't they blame females in that country for rape? Even if they "are" victims?

It is a very alpha male type country from what I know, but this is still a light for women who put up with domestic abuse

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by XquizitBut I think she did go a little too far with everything else.

One could also say that her attacker went too far when he, ya know, raped her.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Agreed

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

This mother of 2 whose husband is away working on some seasonal job claims the man she shot, several times groin included, and beheaded raped her at gunpoint multiple times since her husbands been gone. She also claims this man threatened her family and basically stalking her, pictures included. Then she claims she is carrying his unborn child who she tried to abort just prior to this murder but was turned down because shes too far into the pregnancy. After she beheads him she walks into town carrying his head, dripping blood everywhere.

She's either looneys tunes nuts and lying about the whole thing or she's telling the truth. From her actions and what's happened to her (supposedly) I can see how anyone can snap and do what she did. Just keep an eye out for updates on this story because it should be real easy to find out if shes lying or not.

I'm on the side that beleives her while you think she may just be crazy.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

Originally posted byBut I think she did go a little too far with everything else.

One could also say that her attacker went too far when he, ya know, raped her.

At gun point, multiple times. Oh yeah, and threatened her family, blackmail....what else? Oh right! She's carrying his unborn child!

I wonder how far is too far for Xquizit

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
In a way it reminds me of the movie Extremities.
The hunter becomes the hunted,

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger

reply to post by Swills

What is that supposed to confirm?

It confirms that she's a completely awesome individual and is not to be f.....'d with.

You seriously think what she did was okay? What does that say about you? Sure,what she claims to have gone through is horrible...but what she did is as bad,if not worse.I'm leaning towards it was worse. I'm curious to see if this baby she's pregnant with is actually her "rapists" as she claims. I'm going to laugh when it turns out not to be.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Which head?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join