It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion: Aliens could they be from another dimension?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I would like to have an open discussion about a philosphy I have about aliens and different dimensions. This has been a result of taking the best explanations from books, movies, scientists, and free-thinkers. Recently I've read about traveling outside of our universe and the relativitiy of time. If it takes 10 years with the best human made spaceship to reach the closest solar system and 10 years to travel back, on Earth 100 years would have passed by the time you return, how can UFO's travel here so frequently?
This had me thinking that it would be hard to defeat the laws of pyhsics if we all live in the same universe where general pyhsic laws apply. So scientists say. What if aliens already are here, and have always been here and never left? What if they are in another dimension, such as ghosts or spirits exist in another dimension? If you don't believe in ghosts or spirits, this discussion would be pointless for those who haven't experienced or been open-minded to the possibility that there is other dimensions on the same plane of existence as us.
Ghosts and spirits hypothetically live in the 5th and 6th dimension (since we never been there, we can't know which dimension really), aliens would be from the 8th dimension the posssibilty to travel to other universes and dimensions from the 0-8th dimension.
What if aliens were beings from another dimension that lived in our universe? They being from another dimension have access to our dimension by the understanding they have of the lesser dimensions (1D to 8D). We have all heard stories of lights, ufo's, alien beings and their ability to vanish or perform 90 degree turns in an instant in a ufo. There truly is so many "what ifs" when discussing this, but I just want any input on what you can add to the idea that we live alongside "aliens", but they are in a different dimension. The best analogoy would be, "Ants living in the desert, never seen a human, building, plane, road, etc..., does it mean that human civilation doesn't exist?"

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"Could aliens be from another dimension?"

I didn't know there was even an option saying they weren't...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
"Could aliens be from another dimension?"

I didn't know there was even an option saying they weren't...

My first thought was "What aliens?" and then something like your post.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

They could just be living on another planet rather than another dimension of existence.

Maybe people think they are spirits because they know how to astral project and stuff... they are probably more advanced...

Now The Elders (giants) of Alien groups, I believe they are in a spiritual realm... not physical.

Some aliens are inter-dimensional knowing how to cross from a more light-weight physical dimension to a more dense one like ours...

This is just what I believe to be most likely true, anyway...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

This is my oppinion, the most likely explanation, if they are indeed coming here, as to travel all the way across the 4d universe is not even any distance at all from another dimention, you would merely have to travel in a non 4d direction to get here. making 4d space irrelevant, much like i can instantly cross any distance in a 1d universe from the 4th demension.

So I would say that is a star and a flag op good thread

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Two cents worth: do dimensionality, time, and the "end of space" (for example) just not exist at all? Are each of them nothing more than constructs that we inherently latch onto make some semblance of sanity from it all? Finally, could this mean that some folks of extreme mental "illness" as well as possibly some of the greater thinkers be the ones who see existence as it really is or isn't and the rest of us are missing out?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This keeps getting better and better...everyone is correct!! Although...not to burst your bubble...but none of us are from this dimension

Everyone is waking so quickly!!

Some of you are born here, some may have been born here before and some come here again and again to help out...visualizing ghosts popping into existence here...like a wispy magnetic seed unfolding. Sometimes pulled up from the earth like little whirlwinds...other whirling apparitions return on the rivers running through the cosmos...like butterflies on the wind we are
. Would it be so crazy to think that most things come from above? How do things fall?

The body is but a cocoon...welcome to the real world...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think there are maaaany extra-terrestials in this dimension, throughout the galaxy and universe..n.

and many more in other dimensions...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenfox83
...aliens already are here, and have always been here and never left? What if they are in another dimension, such as ghosts or spirits exist in another dimension?

Aliens are the fallen angels and their basterd children.

Ghosts are nephil spirits. The nephilim still exist (Numbers 13:33) in physical form.
Enoch the Scribe was told by YHWH to tell the fallen watchers that they, their wives and their childrens' spirits will always be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.

When a nephilim body dies, their spirit is free to roam whatever plane they desire. However, they have to elude their evil fallen angel's grasp first. Quite often they are caught and have to do evil and cruel things to humans. The humans that they target are the more DNA descendents from Adam and Eve.

These spirits are the what ghosts are in todays world.

The fallen angels were once locked up in a prison dimension called Tartarus. In that dimension ley lines are seen as blue (sky) horizontal lines in the air, red (earth) zig-zags at ground level and the standing stones or interception points (nodes) are seen as vertical yellow lines.

Time goes alot slower in some dimensions. So its possible to switch from this world near a standing stone, walk and follow the ley-line to the next yellow vertical line and re-emerge back into this world.

Its possible to access other dimensions via dreams and from personal experience, during a NDE whilst on morphene.

There is no time frame in the spiritual world either. Spirits know the past, present and much (not all) of the future.
This is why a curse has to be justified. If the curse is not justified then the p1ssed-off spirit will give the curser X10 the pain that the curser initially made against the intended victim.

In terms of new-age religeon, apart from Adam and Eve, every spirit on this planet is from another world or dimension.

top topics

join