It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House to miss deadline for report on 'fiscal cliff' budget cuts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Yes, naturally the Obama White House will be late to dinner as usual.

Those budget cuts are apparently up in the air like balloons

Too many lead weights. They can't seem to decide how to chop their "friends".

The White House on Friday said it will miss the legal deadline for delivering a report to Congress on the spending cuts from sequestration that are scheduled to take effect in 2013.

Spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Air Force One that the report will be coming next week.

Under the terms of the Sequestration Transparency Act signed in August, President Obama was to tell Congress by Friday how the administration plans to implement the $109 billion in automatic cuts mandated by the Budget Control Act.

I guess the failed convention week was just too much for them to bear now.

Hangovers abound

Lazy "day late and dollar short" procrastinators.

I think they are busy hiring Mayflower moving vans for January

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So they miss a legal deadline. Lock em away for a bit and let em sweat.

All these laws and they continue with their mentality they are above the law.

Citizen's arrest anyone? Though I guess thats what the secret service is for, to prevent that from ever happening.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Yes, naturally the Obama White House will be late to dinner as usual.

Those budget cuts are apparently up in the air like balloons

Too many lead weights. They can't seem to decide how to chop their "friends".

The White House on Friday said it will miss the legal deadline for delivering a report to Congress on the spending cuts from sequestration that are scheduled to take effect in 2013.

Spokesman Jay Carney told reporters on Air Force One that the report will be coming next week.

Under the terms of the Sequestration Transparency Act signed in August, President Obama was to tell Congress by Friday how the administration plans to implement the $109 billion in automatic cuts mandated by the Budget Control Act.

I guess the failed convention week was just too much for them to bear now.

Hangovers abound

Lazy "day late and dollar short" procrastinators.

I think they are busy hiring Mayflower moving vans for January

Is this ATS or gee el pee?

I thought that this site was dedicated to truth and cooperation instead of obvious Obama trashing threads.

If you want to talk about procrastination lets look at what the Republican majority has caused since they won the majority? I am pretty sure they are all on vacation till next year so what does that tell you?

How about taking some responsibility for your part in this right/left division? This is exactly what causes that ever growing divide. Partisan politics is just like Jerry Springer pitting two fat chicks against each other over an abusive drug using loser. You are just as much a part of the problem as the elected officials who make the rules.

BTW, I guess you ignored the coverage of the Republican Convention when Ron Paul's name was not allowed to be spoken and the chairman was booed by almost the entire crowd. Or how about the delegates that were unseated and replaced with those who supported Romney? How about the obvious henchmen hired by the Romney camp to hold up signs in front of Ron Paul Delegates or yell "America" over the chants of "Seat the delegates"?

According to you these things never happened and the DNC was a total bomb even though everyone with a brain could see otherwise. It might be time to wake up from your dream.
edit on 9-9-2012 by onecraftydude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama doesn't care about the Fiscal Cliff.

He has already made up his mind. - Value Added Tax or bust ! -

new topics

top topics

join