It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When the teacher is out of control.... there is a solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am sharing with you a way of putting someone in it's place when is deserved.
Not exactly something that I suggest we do, but just in extreme cases.

edit on 7-9-2012 by sekos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dead Link Bro....looks interesting via your headline
see if you can fix it!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey teacher, leave them kids ALONE..

"All in all it's just another kick in the...."

Below are two conflicting comments trying to explain this, which is true?

"According to some of the russian comments, it was a staged video for their version of MTV. The new channel (which is mostly going to be reality tv shows and stuff) is called "Ю" (you). And their slogan is “Ю ЭТО ТЫ” (You is You), which just happens to be repeated over and over by the teacher in this video...." Kevin Fairchild

www.youtube.com...

"In Russia, an aggressive teacher got kicked in the bleep by a little girl after the teacher humiliated her for a long time.The teacher is suspended by the school authorities for his aggressive teaching while the girl was transferred to other school.

She really gave it to him in the end. The teacher is suspended by the school authorities for his aggressive teaching while the girl was transferred to other school."

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-9-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Much appreciated Murgatroid. First time I post a thread and video.

Apologies to everyone.

I fixed it, thank you.
edit on 7-9-2012 by sekos because: changed it and fixed it

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
was great to watch. Saw this a few days ago on one of those funny video sites. If it's real he got everything he deserved and good for her for standing up to the jerk.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Without even watching the video or looking at any links I automatically assumed she kicked him in the sack, score one point for me.

Saw that coming a mile away and so should have that teacher. If schools actually had competition this guy would be gone in a heartbeat. And good for that little girl showing him who's boss. Remember, the customer is always right

edit on 7-9-2012 by Elzon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sekos

Damn, I was hoping this thread would be about something else: So I could link that video.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don’t know where the school is but the Teacher is speaking Russian.

I'll spare you the word for word (my Russian is rusty but he’s teaching an English lesson) but he never insulted the girl at all.

He was teaching the difference between the Russian use of the familiar form of "you" and the English use of “you” and that English makes no distinction between a formal form of "you" used for your boss or someone who is your elder or even a stranger and that used between friends.

In Russian transitioning from the formal to the informal you is a big deal socially.

When he was pointing to her and "touched her" he was saying "you" 3TA TBI (best transliteration without a Cyrillic keyboard) which is basically saying you...means you and that is all (pointing to the child). He was using his finger to make the point that in English “you” is just “you” – period.

Basically, she wasn't getting the pronoun usage correctly so she was being shamed. A common technique in Russian schools.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If its real then..

WELL DONE LITTLE GIRL

AND WELL DONE TO THE KID WHO HAD THE BALLS TO FILM IT

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join