It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If politicians had to REMAIN in OFFICE as like a secondary under VP would this help the people.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
So in essence whoever is the last pres./prime minister/dictator ect. HAS to STAY until they have achieved their SAID GOALS of the nation they represent? WMD then you have to stay till they are found assisting the intelligence sector. LOWER taxes then you have to stay and assist financial sector. AND SO ON INCLUDING HEALTH DISTRIBUTION- MILITARY PRESENCE GLOBALLY & NOT TO MENTION LOCAL NEEDS OF THE COUNTRY REPRESENTED. If they do not achieve their goals then the pres can force resignation but the POLITICAL PARTY THE SECONDARY REPRESENTS HAS TO REMAIN BEHIND FOR A TERM OR LONGER. SIMPLE I think this will FORCE responsibility on runner ups GLOBALLY.

Thoughts?
edit on 9/7/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This CAN also span beyond POTUS positions as each SIDE is represented in each state. This way no more saying 1 thing and doing another as well as mind checking FOR STRENGTH whoever may want to run. The runner up will know their influences must be upkept by themselves so they may not make outlandish claimed if they know they will be responsible for BRINGING THEM TO LIGHT*

[color=cyan]don't worry not going political on you its not my AGENDA but FEELINGS ARE RISING RIGHT NOW in this collective of WORRY/HOPE and can be felt. So here is my response/input/assistance.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

join