It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming out of my Ceiling

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
I have read other people having the same experiences as you, so know that you are not alone. It must be true if more than one person experiences almost the exact same things. That is very scary. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Im so happy to finally find someone who experienced something similar to me.

When I was about 8 or 9, i was wide awake, laying down in between my parents. Unable to sleep
I was fidgeting and looking around, this dark shadow just above the window caught my attention,
it seemed to be moving, changing shape, as i was drawn to it I noticed things merging from it, it was
little people no bigger than my hand, loads of them, coming down from this dark shadow on the celling.
as they came down i noticed they had parachutes attached to them. They where all landing on the bed
on my parents and on me. I was not scared, i even touched a few, as i touched them they slowly disappeared.
it went on for a good 5-10 minutes. then the dark shadow on the celling disappeared. It was such a surreal
experience, for days i stayed awake trying to see them again.

Im now 24 and only just told my family last week, they told me to google it, and i was so surprised to see other people with the same experience.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah that was'nt constructive,but Dayve,you're one of the funniest folks on ATS-you've given me many giggles,and for that i say Thanx!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join