It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming out of my Ceiling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've had an encounter a few nights ago that I would like to get help on.

I'll start at the beginning...

This first night, I distinctly hear a woman call my name very close to my ear twice. It didn't happen a third time so I went to sleep. The next night nothing.

The third night, I had just laid down and closed my eyes when I saw a flash of Blue Light, I opened my eyes and my digital clock that projects on my ceiling was light up Blue, its normally Red. Then I started to see what were were butterflies floating down from it all around me, I could move them away with my hands and fell them on me. The butterflies then turned into worms to tendrils. Again I could move them away with my hand. I went to grab one and they all shot back into the time projection and it turned back to Red.

The next night I hear the distinct sound of a train, an old steam train, like I was in the station, calling all aboard.

The next night there was a Shadow person in my room hovering over me, sniffing me... He's be back twice, but the tendrils have not.

Am I being called to a worm hole? I stay awake watching the clock on my ceiling for it to happen again, did I miss my chance? Will they come back? Maybe the grabbing out to them seem hostile and now the shadowy figures are checking to see if I'm safe for what ever is being planned.

I've had lucid dreams before, but this was not the case, I was fully awake.

Any insight or similar experiences on this would be helpful.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How do you know you were awake? Clocks never display properly in dreams and that is a classic sign of a dream...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Am I being called to a worm hole? .

Thats EXACTALLY what it is.... Put a trampolining in your room and jump as high as you can, if your head doesn't hit the ceiling you aren't jumping high enough ....

dbag....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Because I recall the time was around 1 something, the numbers were clear, I even sat up, rubbed my eyes , I know I was awake.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Thanks, that was constructive.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by xNumBx

Didn't you post this same thread yesterday (following the same basic pattern - you describe the situation, at least one member gives some sarcastic and/or snarky reply, you get defensive, etc...)?
Wait. After looking at your member info, I don't see that thread from yesterday. I know it was an Intro thread but now I see a completely different Intro from you.
Did you post this same exact thread yesterday under a different username? I can't find that thread from yesterday (but search isn't the best in my experience).

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I had mis-posted this in the intro forum, I had asked that this be deleted till I could make a proper thread in the correct forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
you been on the late nite chedder bro that stuff always gives you bad dreams your mammy not tell you that stick to hot milk

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by xNumBx
Then I started to see what were were butterflies floating down from it all around me, I could move them away with my hands and fell them on me. The butterflies then turned into worms to tendrils.

The aliens could be checking up on their children.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

Aleister Crowley, infamous Satanist and Freemason, wrote on the Moon Child stating that the ritual ensured the “perfect” spirit for the body, likening spirits who await their reincarnation to butterflies and in his book entitled Moonchild, the villa where the ritual was performed to create Moon Children was named The Butter-fly-net.

If this happens again, say something like 'in the name of Jesus Christ, remove this fallen one from my room' or speak the Lords Prayer from the bottom of your heart.

The maggots (worms) could be a reminder of the mud pits of sheol (hell). The place exists. Been there, seen that; never again.

Advice - watch your back. The false Rapture might be coming soon where the aliens remove us from this world before they unleash every scalar weapon they have on this world thus creating the 7 Year Tribulation.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This show on The Dead Files talks about shadow people. You may find it interesting. Maybe time to get out of there!

This is the first of 3 videos of this show. You can continue on to the other two after this one.
Good luck to you.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xNumBx

Hiya, I've had a life-time of strange experiences like yours although they've eased off in recent years. Startling at times, they are probably examples of sleeping problems with the technical terms of hypnagogia (before sleep) and hypnopomic state (after sleep). There are other interesting ones like 'exploding head syndrome' too.

If you imagine the REM sleep state as being a *level* then we have to move through other levels of sleep to reach it. This should be a smooth transition wakeful > drowsy > sleeping > dreaming > stirring > drowsy > wakeful.

Under stress, sleeping disorders or exhaustion, the transition gets all screwy and we can find ourselves partially conscious whilst our brains are still running the dream-machine.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
These insights have been helpful (for the most part, you know who I'm talking about) and I will take them into consideration as well as keep this thread updated on future experiences.

Thank you all for your thoughts and experiences. I am interested and look forward to reading more if they come along.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
say chesse

edit on 9/9/12 by billdadobbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Originally posted by xNumBx
Then I started to see what were were butterflies floating down from it all around me, I could move them away with my hands and fell them on me. The butterflies then turned into worms to tendrils.

The aliens could be checking up on their children.

timenolonger.wordpress.com...

Aleister Crowley, infamous Satanist and Freemason, wrote on the Moon Child stating that the ritual ensured the “perfect” spirit for the body, likening spirits who await their reincarnation to butterflies and in his book entitled Moonchild, the villa where the ritual was performed to create Moon Children was named The Butter-fly-net.

If this happens again, say something like 'in the name of Jesus Christ, remove this fallen one from my room' or speak the Lords Prayer from the bottom of your heart.

The maggots (worms) could be a reminder of the mud pits of sheol (hell). The place exists. Been there, seen that; never again.

Advice - watch your back. The false Rapture might be coming soon where the aliens remove us from this world before they unleash every scalar weapon they have on this world thus creating the 7 Year Tribulation.

So sayeth The Church of God Kingdom of God. That was supposed to happen May 27th... right?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This may be a stretch but here it goes,

As a child and young adult if my fever hit 100°F, I would have hallucinations and seizures.

One Hallucination was a cartoon man distorting his face in the mirror, it was vivid.

Another was red dots flying at me from the closet and landing on my body....Everything no matter how crazy appears 100% real.
edit on 11-9-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha
Rapha, if you are comfortable with it, can you describe your experience with the paranormal, i have never met anyone who ever had any type of paranormal experience but i always read about them and im just curious. thank you

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdisonGal
reply to post by Rapha
Rapha, if you are comfortable with it, can you describe your experience with the paranormal, i have never met anyone who ever had any type of paranormal experience but i always read about them and im just curious. thank you

Ever since having a brain op I have witnessed Hades, Tartarus, Sheol, the Abyss and a paradise running parallel with this world in real time.

I know from experience its possible to recognise shadow people 1-2 seconds before collapsing into a full blown epilaptic seizure. The person having the seizure doesn't remember what happened because the experience is so full of fear they don't want to know what happened.

The Sheol experience was witnessing 2 sinners torturing themselves in a mud pit filled with maggots located below a education building in New York. I knew this because a black clothed witch pointed to a signpost labeled MS345 next to the mud pit.

Tartarus is a prison for fallen angels and the rephaim. Here a mortal body is destroyed in under 10 minutes as the words fear, missery and despair take real form.

I have witnessed a sinner dry up and fade into the dust of desolation of Hades in under 50 seconds. Thankfully YHWH was standing right behind me. After mentioning have faith in Jesus Christ our Savour, the sinners body was rebuilt, colour returned to his face and he left that desolate wasteland.

As for the lake of fire, all that is heard down there is the wind and flames because no one has any lungs left to scream through.

The paradise showed me what aliens are going to do to this world when they terraform this world into to new world paradise. Humans will be able to fly and shape shift into any creature of similar size they wish.

The fallen watchers have pale skin making them look like Commander Data's. This is created by their false light where the true light of YHWH left their bodies when they fell from Heaven.

I could go into more detail if you want.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
yes, please, when you saw these things, was it like seeing any everyday object, or was it more like a trance

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdisonGal
yes, please, when you saw these things, was it like seeing any everyday object, or was it more like a trance

Its was a every day object. For the 2 seconds that I witnessed it as, it was a vertical mass of black mist that radiated pure evil.
It was 7 ft tall structured like a body that only had a torso and abdomen.

I have seen then in more detail as well during visions.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I can't say I really believe this kind of stuff, or that is what I would have said until 3 nights ago.

Since returning to the U.S., from Japan, I have been having some weird stuff happen. I would think that I heard a voice, giggling, see a figure from the corner of my eye, footsteps in the hallway, and hear sounds around the area of the kitchen. I thought I was just crazy, and was starting to think that I just needed to ask the VA for some psych meds. I never talked to my wife about any of these experiences. They always start after she has gone to sleep.

3 days ago, I was having what I had come to explain as typical hallucinations. My wife had gone to bed, and I went to the kitchen table to read ATS, until I felt sleepy. The entire time I thought someone was there with me. From the kitchen table I can just barely see a couch in the living room. It seemed to me that there was someone sitting on the couch. Sometimes, I thought I saw someone walking through the kitchen from the corner of my eye.

After a few hours, I felt sleep was catching me, and I went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth, I thought I heard someone talking in the hallway, outside of the bathroom door. Someone, standing there, would have also been outside of the bedroom my wife was sleeping in. I got into the shower, and I kept catching a glimpse of a figure outside of the shower curtain. I thought I heard a whisper from time to time, and giggling. When I was finished showering, I stood in the bathroom drying off, and I could hear someone in the hallway. I opened the door and stood looking down the hall, but saw nothing. I just couldn't move for several seconds, I stared and tried to figure out why I couldn't see what was making the sounds. When I grew bored of that, I went to bed.

After a few minutes, I heard sounds in the kitchen. They were the typical sounds of someone doing what people do in a kitchen. I closed my eyes, and laid back enjoying what I thought were hallucinations, as I drifted to sleep. That's when my self induced tranquility was broken by hearing my wife ask "Do you hear someone in the kitchen?"

With that new information, I grabbed my rifle from the space between the mattress and headboard, and went straight to the the sounds. There was nothing there. I did a search of the entire house. I overturned anything, looked behind everything, opened everything, while also checking the doors and windows as I passed by. There was no one else in my house or any evidence to say there had been.

The only thing that makes any of this real, to me, is that my wife heard the sounds in the kitchen that night. She also thought that someone was in the hallway, the same as I did. She didn't hear any whispering, giggling, or talking, but she did hear what she describes as almost catlike sounds, but not exactly the same. She has also been hearing sounds of activity and sensing someone around the inside of the house since we've returned.

Yeah, spooky. I don't know. I don't believe in this stuff. I am still fixated that a real live person is somehow doing this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join