It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats

www.cbc.ca

Canada has suspended diplomatic relations with Iran and is expelling Iranian diplomats from Canada, Foreign Affairs Minister John Baird announced in a statement today.

"Iran is among the world's worst violators of human rights. It shelters and materially supports terrorist groups," Baird said.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So Canada is pulling out of Iran and expelling Iranian Diplomatsfrom Canada... The diplomats have to leave within five days.

Could this move become a forewarning of some sort of what is to come? I am no expert on the subject but I thought this was important news and wanted to see what my fellow ATSers thought about this.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Hi Teye22 - I have a post on the go already in regards to this (abovetopsecret.com). Some interesting thoughts already if you care to read through them.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Thanks for letting me know, couldn't find anything on here about this. I will follow on your threads

MODs please remove this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Hi Teye22 - I have a post on the go already in regards to this (abovetopsecret.com). Some interesting thoughts already if you care to read through them.

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

top topics

join