It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Are Entering The Most Fateful 50 Days" Since Yom Kippur War, Says Senior Israeli Official

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com...

Joel Rosenberg

Epicenter Conference set for next week to focus on twin threats of war & replacement theology
Posted: September 7, 2012

. . .

2. Israel’s 14-member Security Cabinet met on Tuesday for a 10-hour meeting to discuss the latest intelligence on the Iran nuclear threat and consider Israel’s military options. The Jerusalem Post notes that this was the first time the full Security Cabinet has met for such an in-depth discussion of Iran in several months. Developments in Syria and Egypt were also discussed in the meeting. Reuters reported that “Yedioth Ahronoth, Israel’s biggest-selling newspaper, had quoted an unnamed participant in the security cabinet’s discussions a day earlier as saying: ‘We heard detailed, disturbing and very troubling information regarding the progress of Iran‮‮‮’‬‬‬‎s nuclear program.’” It was reported that no vote was taken on operational decisions, but that could be disinformation to confuse Iran.

3. “Former Likud and Kadima member Tzachi Hanegbi said this week that he believed the fate of Israel’s conflict with Iran will be decided within the next 50 days,” reports the Israel Hayom news service. “Hanegbi, who is considered a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, later told Israel Hayom the assessment was his own and not based on specific information disclosed to him. ’We are entering the most fateful 50 days Israel has faced since, perhaps, the similarly fateful days prior to the Yom Kippur War,’ Hanegbi said at a Likud conference this week, as quoted by the Makor Rishon newspaper. Hanegbi, who in the past served as chairman of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee as well as minister in the Prime Minister’s Office in 2004 and Internal Security Minister in 2003, recently left the Kadima party and rejoined the Likud.

4. Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, is confirming a report of an angry meeting between Israeli PM Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro in which Netanyahu made it clear the Israeli government does not trust the Obama administration to stop Iran’s nuclear program in time. Rogers described the meeting as “very tense. Some very sharp… exchanges and it was very, very clear the Israelis had lost their patience with the (Obama) Administration….There was no doubt. You could not walk out of that meeting and think that they had not lost their patience with this Administration.”
. . .

. . .

I thought the recent blurb that Israel would delay the attack until after the Nov SElection--in exchange for bigger bunker busting bombs, was slightly encouraging.

This sounds like the chess game is ramping up inexorably toward WW3 as much as ever.

The puppet masters sure sound like they are ready to pull the plug on civilization and get it on toward genocidally exterminating billions of people.

May all the jerks deciding such things fall in the pit they have dug and suffer the worst of what they have planned for the sheeple, serfs and slaves.

May their deeply buried plush bunkers become as frightful to them as their manipulations will become to the global populace dying at their whims and schemes.

If there's any redeemable among them, may they confess, repent and become united with their God and Savior.

Those of unredeemable stubborn will and bent--may they be swept off the world stage quickly so they have less chance to genocidally murder more of the 'little people.'

May all those still asleep regarding the wheels of ever rapidly racing change toward Armageddon wake up.

May they prep as well as they can for themselves, their families, loved ones, homes.

May those diddling around with chaff and lesser priorities realize that they are frittering away their lives and change their ways while there's still minutes and hours left to change in.

May God have mercy on all of good heart.

BTW, I searched to see if this was published on ATS anywhere. Found nothing close to it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I was looking at some old stuff on ATS the other day and surprised to fine, I was reading something i thought new and it was 2005. it was saying how huge bunkers were being built by the PTB and that they were stocking food and what was happening. I started digging around and no matter how far you look on the web the same words have been repeated over and over throughout the years....they all say NOW is the time get ready for the end.
Odd isn't it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by BO XIAN

I was looking at some old stuff on ATS the other day and surprised to fine, I was reading something i thought new and it was 2005. it was saying how huge bunkers were being built by the PTB and that they were stocking food and what was happening. I started digging around and no matter how far you look on the web the same words have been repeated over and over throughout the years....they all say NOW is the time get ready for the end.
Odd isn't it.

I've pondered that issue a lot in terms of Israel attacking Iran as well as the start of WW3 . . . and other festivities enroute to Armageddon.

There's a 70+ year old scientist type who's worked for the globalist elites since they found him as a child prodigy at age 11. I forgot his name. 11+ YEARS ago they told him to get to his Montana mountain bunker that they were going to cut loose and crash everything in a matter of weeks to months THEN. He's still there. They are still telling him it is SOON.

My thoughts about that go in 2-3 directions.

1. LIFE IS COMPLEX AND LONG RANGE PLANNING SIMPLY DOES NOT WORK because it is soooo complex.

1.1 However, the puppet masters are good at moving puzzle pieces across the board toward their end goals. I don't know that they care that much as to which puzzle piece or when the critical mass point is reached and all hell is loosed on the planet. Certainly their boss satan wants it sooner than later . . . but there may be other considerations that preclude sooner.

2. God Almighty has the final say on everything. He won't let festivities start before He's ready for them to--regardless of satan and all the puppet masters at all the buttons on all the nukes on the planet.

3. COULD THERE BE some sort of Machiavellian scheme to relentlessly cry wolf for DECADES . . . until the populace is mind numbed to any kind of warning about anything and almost begging to get it overwith already yet to get done with the anxiety of waiting?

4. I don't know. The Bible gives us a very rough structural outline of END TIMES EVENTS. It doesn't even make the precise sequence of events very clear, imho.

5. Nevertheless, I'm 100% certain that we are on the literal road to literal Armageddon. I'm 100% certain that the globalists are DETERMINED to do what they can to exterminate the global populace down to 200-500 million. Thankfully, the Bible indicates only about half the world's population will be killed. That's plenty bad enough!

6. Sooner or later, all the puzzle pieces will be in place and the genocidal monsters will light the fuse. It could be before the Nov SElection. Will it be? I don't know.

7. Have done as well as I can to get ready. I pray folks of good heart are awake and watching.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

This sounds like the chess game is ramping up inexorably toward WW3 as much as ever.

The puppet masters sure sound like they are ready to pull the plug on civilization and get it on toward genocidally exterminating billions of people.

May all the jerks deciding such things fall in the pit they have dug and suffer the worst of what they have planned for the sheeple, serfs and slaves.

May their deeply buried plush bunkers become as frightful to them as their manipulations will become to the global populace dying at their whims and schemes.

If there's any redeemable among them, may they confess, repent and become united with their God and Savior.

Those of unredeemable stubborn will and bent--may they be swept off the world stage quickly so they have less chance to genocidally murder more of the 'little people.'

May all those still asleep regarding the wheels of ever rapidly racing change toward Armageddon wake up.

May they prep as well as they can for themselves, their families, loved ones, homes.

May those diddling around with chaff and lesser priorities realize that they are frittering away their lives and change their ways while there's still minutes and hours left to change in.

May God have mercy on all of good heart.

I have heard from a number of people recently, both IRL and online, who echo your sentiments here.

I really want to hold out hope, that the guys at the top are not really as sinister and selfish as we think, and that they really are operating for the greatest good of the whole world. I'm just not sure believing that is an option for an intelligent person, with all the evidence we've seen in recent years.

I hope upcoming events prove me wrong.

I want to believe this can still end well.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
50 days left huh?

Looks pretty incriminating for them. Like it's all a big plan in the making...

Who is this senior israeli officer that can't stand behind his statement?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

I have heard from a number of people recently, both IRL and online, who echo your sentiments here.

I really want to hold out hope, that the guys at the top are not really as sinister and selfish as we think, and that they really are operating for the greatest good of the whole world. I'm just not sure believing that is an option for an intelligent person, with all the evidence we've seen in recent years.

I hope upcoming events prove me wrong.

I want to believe this can still end well.

THANKS.

Even though I've studied globalism since 1965. I used to have your stance, attitude.

I knew better in my gut but chose to ignore my gut convictions and sensings and hope in . . . a sky hook . . .

hope in a delusion . . .

hope in a fantasy that there really weren't globalists who were genocidally determined to exterminate 95+% of the human race.

I was patriotic. I didn't like to think our leaders were complicit to the bone marrow of horrific satan worshiping evils.

I recoiled in retching disgust at the idea that they would bugger toddler little boys as an initiation rite to the upper ranks.

I wanted to think that Armageddon was decades off still. I saw plenty of puzzle pieces proving the contrary but I chose to ignore as many as I could.

I went to China in 1987 . . . I smugly was confident that the leadership of the USA was FAR LESS CORRUPT than the Chinese government.

Boy was I wrong. We're WORSE. Our monsters in D.C. are far WORSE. They have lived in a Judeo-Christian substrate of a culture for their whole lives--except for the Destroyer in Chief currently at 1600 Penn Ave. They have some awareness of higher values and morals.

They have trashed them long ago in their greed for POWER and greed for wealth and their extreme arrogance.

Having such a huge puzzle piece collection . . . at this point, I no longer have such delusional luxuries of thought or perspective..

Some say the Zionists = the globalist puppet masters. Certainly the Rothchilds are Jewish by heritage. However, they are in open rebellion against the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I don't consider them Jews, at all.

The globalists actually plan to exterminate Israel and the Jews--long satan's goal. He won't succeed. But it's their goal.

IF Israel attacks Iran, she may be bruised horrifically. However, God WILL show Himself mighty in her behalf. HE IS working out HIS plans. And HIS PLANS are very much more reliable than the plans of the satanic globalists . . . as powerful as they are and will be for an allotted season.

Certainly, as the Chinese say, we live in INTERESTING times.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I don't have any intel on who the official is. Certainly that's common.

Diplomats do such things all the time.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
All this war drum banging and predictions are crap.

We have been through these threat cycles time after time.

They need to stop the rhetoric and quit scaring people into giving
up more rights.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

Terrorism depends upon perspective. From where I'm sitting, this is pretty terrifying.
I can train my dogs to live and love and share, but that is my objective in training them in the first place.

Who's trying to train me to hate? I wouldn't call such a thing a diplomat.

eta; im having a monday again darnit
edit on (9/7/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

It SOUND like you are claiming that there's been

ABSOLUTELY NO

incremental puzzle pieces put into place toward WW3 in the last years, decade, decades.

I find that perspective incredibly bilnd.

It is not clear what the puppet masters are doing with such a sequence of warnings. However, it IS clear that they HAVE been telling THEIR OWN people for just as long that they needed to prepare for festivities SOON.

It is NOT that implausible that in a VERY COMPLEX WORLD, there would be

--LOTS of false starts
--LOTS of disinformation
--LOTS of misinformation
--LOTS of changed plans.

And that's just on average in a very complex world.

However, if you prefer to be unprepared for looming genocidal traumas . . . far be it from me to suggest reform.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

reply to post by loveguy

Terrorism depends upon perspective. From where I'm sitting, this is pretty terrifying.
I can train my dogs to live and love and share, but that is my objective in training them in the first place.

eta; im having a monday again darnit

“Former Likud and Kadima member Tzachi Hanegbi said this week that he believed the fate of Israel’s conflict with Iran will be decided within the next 50 days,” reports the Israel Hayom news service. “Hanegbi, who is considered a confidant of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, later told Israel Hayom the assessment was his own and not based on specific information disclosed to him

Perhaps looking him up would reveal something interesting. I don't know.

1. I've never observed in my 65 years that folks NEEDED to be TRAINED to hate. Given certain situations, the youngest of children can conjur up hateful responses pretty easily and fiercely.

As psychologist Dr Phil Zimbardo said in one of his intro texts several decades ago after his famous prison experiments . . . my paraphrase that's pretty close to his original words:

'It's not a big problem if there are MONSTERS--OUT THERE. There aren't many of them. We can gang up on them. But if the problem is within each of us--THAT'S a MUCH BIGGER problem.

2. The ONLY solution I've ever found for that is the Blood of Jesus and His Cross . . . taking up one's cross, dying daily to one's selfishness; CHOOSING to make the loving choice and do the loving action. Even more or less authentic Christians seem to have a pretty hard time doing that faithfully day in and day out in their own nuclear families.

3. If your family has never exhibited, demonstrated any hate--CONGRATS. Perhaps Guinness record book folks would like to hear from you.

4. Personally, I think it is merciful for folks to have so many warnings . . . perhaps with each wave of warnings some additional people get their hearts right with God and each other and stock up on more food and water.

5. However, it's still plenty possible for folks to go skipping down the street oblivious to lots of things. It's just obvious to many of us that sooner or later--and probably sooner than very later--they'll go skipping

SMACK INTO A TANK BARREL OR MACHINE GUN. We'll see how that works out for them.

edit on 7/9/2012 by BO XIAN because: system hung and then omitted my post

edit on 7/9/2012 by BO XIAN because: bold tag ending left off

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

I sometimes think that a diplomat

is a gopher tasked with making evil palatible.

I realize many have done great good in the world.

On the other hand, given that the globalists have been increasingly building their evils into the structure of modern society for 100's of years . . . maybe they've just been complicit smarmy white-washing tools of rank evil.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

AAAAMEN!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Nothing to do with Iran.. it has to do with the US.

Israel
'' Dear American presidential candidates. Which one of you would like to help us remove Iran from the middle east. We offer generous corporate kickbacks, 4yrs gaurantee'd work with the possibility of extension and a generous retirement fund. Please reply before 7 sundays have passed to Mossad, Tel Aviv, Israel Special consideration will be given to candidates who are open to working on other projects forthcoming. ''

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I gather you do not believe that the satanic globalists have had a manipulative iron grip on geopolitics for more than 100 years.

One of their long term goals is the same as Iran's leaders . . . the destruction of Israel and extermination of all Jews.

I almost get the impression that you wouldn't shed any tears if they succeeded.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
All this war drum banging and predictions are crap.

We have been through these threat cycles time after time.

They need to stop the rhetoric and quit scaring people into giving
up more rights.

BTW,

Are you aware of the genocidal UN Agenda 21?

It's NOT

ONLY

terror to coerce surrender of human rights . . .

They REALLY ARE DETERMINED TO EXTERMINATE 90+% OF THE HUMAN RACE OFF THE PLANET.

War is a favorite tool toward such ends.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Obama wont get a second term in office, as by refusing to work with Netanyahu of Israel Obama will lose 46% of votes he could have got, plus Jews in America have got quite a lot of wealth and with Obama putting his finger up to them he will not get in, but as the President is a Muslim anyway he would not wish to be seen backing Israel in Iran situation as he would not be liked by Muslims any longer, Obama would love Iran to attack the Jews, he hates everything about them.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
reply to post by BO XIAN

Obama wont get a second term in office, as by refusing to work with Netanyahu of Israel Obama will lose 46% of votes he could have got, plus Jews in America have got quite a lot of wealth and with Obama putting his finger up to them he will not get in, but as the President is a Muslim anyway he would not wish to be seen backing Israel in Iran situation as he would not be liked by Muslims any longer, Obama would love Iran to attack the Jews, he hates everything about them.

I agree with you about the traitorous Muslim imposter in the Whitehouse.

Sadly, enough of the country was brainwashed and functionally lobotomized by propaganda--that with their massive voter fraud and prevention of military votes counting in key states, he was shoehorned in for another 4 years.

Thankfully, we got through those 50 days of the OP.

Then recently, it's been the North Koreans. My checking with various sources is that they will not yet use NK at this time to light off WW3 but they are still setting them up to do so at whatever appointed time.

Certainly they get their jollies triggering as much fear as they can.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I agree with you about the traitorous Muslim imposter in the Whitehouse.
Kinda Funny how people of God have no Problem speaking words of hate.

As far as 50 days, and NK recently, Relax m8.

Imayahoo has been doing his `chicken little`act for over Twenty Years now.

The Sky hasn`t fallen, Israel hasn`t turned to glass, the only Constant, is Religeous People calling for the Murder od more Innocents.

Funny That.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

I gather you are excusing the fiercely rabid racist hate-filled of the sermons Obama sat under in his "church" for 20 years.

Evidently you don't consider it hateful to aggressively work hard at destroying a culture, a Constitution, a nation and a set of Judeo-Christian values that have served the people of America well for 200 years.

Perhaps you'd love to see the Israeli's wiped off the face of the earth.

Obama has clearly and proudly asserted publicly that when push comes to shove, HE WILL SIDE WITH THE MUSLIMS--evidently in their goals and efforts to wipe Israel and the USA off the face of the earth. .

Evidently to you, that's not hate.

new topics

top topics

join