It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My reoccuring and troubling dream. Facts my mind knows that I never fed it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have had a re-occurring dream as of recent. I am troubled due to the fact that there is no way I would know certain details that where involved in this dream.

The dream is this:
I am at my car in front of a house somewhere in the north metro of Minneapolis. I am talking with certain members of my family and doing routine maintenance on my car.
All of a sudden the whole suburb goes dark, a few seconds after that I see multiple flashes in the distance towards the city of Minneapolis. It is eerily quiet, all I can here is a Cessna air plane flying overhead, I look up to see it and I can see this planes red cabin lights and exterior flashers.
My family proceeds to run inside the house and are very alarmed. I have never seen this house before.
When I make it inside I noticed my family in the lower level of the split level house, my children are on the floor huddled together, my wife, father in-law and mother in-law take their seats on the furniture.
I was looking at them facing south towards a window, I noticed it was open facing towards Minneapolis, the wind picked up slightly causing the drapes to gently blow in the wind. Then I felt a burst of wind hit my face coming through the window. I ran to the back door that recessed slightly lower to the back yard and I took cover.

Here is where it gets crazy. I remember, seeing everything shake, I remember feeling a massive pressure build-up, my family was screaming, and the pressure was so intense I began screaming holding on to my eyes because they felt like they where going to explode. There was a massive sound, rumbling. My hearing and sight faded......this is when I wake up.

I just came across an article that described the physical effects of being inside the blast radius of a nuclear bomb. And it terrified me so much. How would my mind know? I have never ever read anything having to do with a nuclear blast or anything about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by imagineering

Scary dream.

I don't have any idea how you would know the effect of a nuke. Maybe you saw it on tv or on a movie and forgot.

I had a dream once where there was this impending explosion or some type os disaster. It's still very vivid in my mind and I had the dream years ago.

(briefly) I remember being in a room with my mother and sister. We were all looking out the window and the sky was dark orange almost looked like it was on fire. There was something happening or already happened but we only had 30 minutes before impact.

I woke up terrified. It seemed so real and I remember there was no way to stop whatever was going to happen. I'm pretty sure I knew I was going to die.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

I have seriously looked for anything in my life that would provide me with that type of knowledge and nothing is coming to mind. I dont even dabble in stuff like that. So really no clue. The mind is a powerful thing, and Im willing to bet we know very little about it. Dreams of destruction, it seems so many people are having as of recent.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like the good beginning to a "b" rated horror flick.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
How would my mind know? I have never ever read anything having to do with a nuclear blast or anything about it.

That sort of thing happens to me all the time. You get used to it.

It could be because your future-mind is sending information back into the past through entanglement. Your mind and your future-mind, in which you know X, are entangled. Psychic ability trancsends time.

edit on 7-9-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Could be the alternate timeline memory bleed-through.

Basically there was a massive destruction back in time when certain shadow personnel in January 2012, that went back to approx 23 May 1987. It resulted in Neutron type /sound vibration weapons being deployed from black spaceships, killing almost everyone.

Then the Almighty had to change the timeline to now, but the day had to be shortnened, (those masssive EQs we have had recently) so they couldn't calculate the space/time vectors.

This has occured before, just after Noah's flood, read The Cosmic War by JP Farrell.

I have had the dreams too but I know that the Almighty has it all under control, so that we still have free will, whether that be for evil or good.

new topics

top topics

join