It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purpose of Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From www.lawofone.info: (lawofone.info...)

8.2 Questioner: There was a portion of the material from yesterday which I will read where you say “there is a certain amount of landing taking place. Some of these landings are of your own people; some are of the group known to you as Orion.” My first question is what did you mean that some of the landings are of your peoples?
Ra: I am Ra. Your peoples have, at this time/space present, the technological achievement, if you would call it that, of being able to create and fly the shape and type of craft known to you as unidentified flying objects. Unfortunately for the social memory complex vibratory rate of your peoples, these devices are not intended for the service of mankind, but for potential destructive use. This further muddles the vibratory nexus of your social memory complex, causing a situation whereby neither those oriented towards serving others nor those oriented towards serving self can gain the energy/power which opens the gates to intelligent infinity for the social memory complex. This in turn causes the harvest to be small.
8.3 Questioner: Are these craft that are from our peoples from what we call planes that are not incarnate at this time? Where are they based?
Ra: I am Ra. These of which we spoke are of third density and are part of the so-called military complex of various of your peoples’ societal divisions or structures.
The bases are varied. There are bases, as you would call them, undersea in your southern waters near the Bahamas as well as in your Pacific seas in various places close to your Chilean borders on the water. There are bases upon your moon, as you call this satellite, which are at this time being reworked. There are bases which move about your lands. There are bases, if you would call them that, in your skies. These are the bases of your peoples, very numerous and, as we have said, potentially destructive.
8.4 Questioner: Where do the people who operate these craft come from? Are they affiliated with any nation on Earth? What is their source?
Ra: These people come from the same place as you or I. They come from the Creator.
As you intend the question, in its shallower aspect, these people are those in your and otherselves’ governments responsible for what you would term national security.
8.5 Questioner: Am I to understand then that the United States has these craft in undersea bases?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.
8.6 Questioner: How did the United States learn the technology to build these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. There was a mind/body/spirit complex known to your people by the vibratory sound complex, Nikola. This entity departed the illusion and the papers containing the necessary understandings were taken by mind/body/spirit complexes serving your security of national divisional complex. Thus your people became privy to the basic technology. In the case of those mind/body/spirit complexes which you call Russians, the technology was given from one of the Confederation in an attempt, approximately twenty-seven of your years ago, to share information and bring about peace among your peoples. The entities giving this information were in error, but we did many things at the end of this cycle in attempts to aid your harvest from which we learned the folly of certain types of aid. That is a contributing factor to our more cautious approach at this date, even as the need is power upon power greater, and your people’s call is greater and greater.
8.7 Questioner: I’m puzzled by these craft which have undersea bases. Is this technology sufficient to overshadow all other armaments? Do we have the ability to just fly in these craft or are they just craft for transport? What is the basic mechanism of their power source? It’s really hard to believe is what I’m saying.
Ra: I am Ra. The craft are perhaps misnamed in some instances. It would be more appropriate to consider them as weaponry. The energy used is that of the field of electromagnetic energy which polarizes the Earth sphere. The weaponry is of two basic kinds: that which is called by your peoples psychotronic and that which is called by your peoples particle beam. The amount of destruction which is contained in this technology is considerable and the weapons have been used in many cases to alter weather patterns and to enhance the vibratory change which engulfs your planet at this time.
8.8 Questioner: How have they been able to keep this a secret? Why aren’t these craft in use for transport?
Ra: The governments of each of your societal division illusions desire to refrain from publicity so that the surprise may be retained in case of hostile action from what your peoples call enemies
8.9 Questioner: How many of these craft does the United States have?
Ra: I am Ra. The United States has 573 at this time. They are in the process of adding to this number.
8.10 Questioner: What is the maximum speed of one of these craft?
Ra: I am Ra. The maximum speed of these craft is equal to the Earth energy squared. This field varies. The limit is approximately one-half the light speed, as you would call it. This is due to imperfections in design.

8.23 Questioner: The most startling information that you have given me, which I must admit that I’m having difficulty believing, is that the United States has 573 craft of the type which you described. How many people of United States designation are aware of these craft, including those who operate them?
Ra: I am Ra. The number of your peoples varies, for there are needs to communicate at this particular time/space nexus so that the number is expanding at this time. The approximate number is 1500. It is only approximate for as your illusory time/space continuum moves from present to present at this nexus many are learning.
8.24 Questioner: Where are these craft constructed?
Ra: These craft are constructed one by one in two locations: in the desert or arid regions of your so-called New Mexico and in the desert or arid regions of your so-called Mexico, both installations being under the ground.

8.27 Questioner: There are no occupants then? No pilot, shall I say?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.
8.28 Questioner: How are they controlled?
Ra: I am Ra. They are controlled by computer from a remote source of data.

8.32 Questioner: The reason that I have questioned you so much and so carefully about the craft which you say the United States government operates is that if we include this in the book it will create numerous problems. It is something that I am considering leaving out of the book entirely, or I am going to have to question you in considerable detail about it. It’s difficult to even question in this area, but I would like to ask a few more questions about it with the possible option of leaving it in the book. What is the diameter of the craft which the United States has?
Ra: I am Ra. I suggest that this be the last question for this session. We will speak as you deem fit in further sessions, asking you to be guided by your own discernment only.
The approximate diameter, given several model changes, is twenty-three of your feet, as you measure.
May we ask at this time if you have a needed short query before we end this session?

The answer to question 24 says they are constructed in underground facilities, one being underground in New Mexico (Dulce?).

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TitanBCE

Im sure you must've read THE DULCE BOOK?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
wow thats old! lol

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Sorry, I do not think this story told by an alien? is true. It looks like another 'This is my opinion about underground bases, aliens, I believe there are bases on the Moon' - now let's turn my opinion into a story told by an alien.

Similar to Lacerta story that's what it is, a man's opinion...nothing more

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
When I read about Ra-I-Am the first thought that came to me was "Green eggs and ham" for some reason. I've read a lot about the one law and RA being from the Orion system because the Orion belt mimic's the Egyptian pyramid layout. There's even a pseudo-science claim that ancient Egyptians worshiped a star in the Orion system as the sun god but if you research ancient text you can see that the ancients did believe in a sun god, our sun.

For example: Akhenaten and the Hymn to the Sun
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

This does not sound like a small twinkling star at night being worshiped as a sun god. This article was from 1981 and I can see now where some of these modern day claims in books originated from like the "law of one", RA from Orion, Dulce bases, and even the alignment of the pyramids on mars in association with Orion like the new age Egyptian claims.

RA-I-AM still sounds like Green eggs and ham to me and personally I'll take Green eggs and ham as science over this old article every time.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Thats what I'm saying. Total BS! But that was released a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by boomer135

Well I am talking about this I-am-Ra NOT about Dulce as being the made up story by a man presented as alien interview, I think there really might be a well hidden base in Dulce.
edit on 9-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TitanBCE

one would hope that an entity that knew so much about the alledged purpose of the alledged " dulce DUMB " would have some credible evidence of its existance

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I wonder the same thing. The only evidence of the base is from Thomas E. Castello and the native guy who made an appearance on UFO HUNTERS. The native guy, spoke about these vents that are scatted around the vicinity of the mountain. When the UFO HUNTERS asked him to show them the vents, he replied, "NO. I CANNOT SHOW". So either it's false or the man has been told by Government officials to not show people what he has seen. If vents were revealed on the mountain grounds, that may lead to concrete evidence of an underground base.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
This practically discusses all the points of view in the Dulce New Mexico Base

new topics

top topics

join