It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel National News - 'Next 50 Days Most Fateful Since Yom Kippur War'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
'Decisions that come with a price tag'. Lovely. :shk: All this going down during the American elections. All this going down during the Jewish holidays (which bring prophecy into the discussion). The question is .. are they bloviating to steer the American elections or are they serious?

Israel National News - 'Next 50 Days Most Fateful Since Yom Kippur War'

"The prime minister will have to make decisions that will bear a price tag. Allowing Iranian nuclear weapons has a price tag. The practical result will be a nuclear arms race in the entire Middle East," he explained.

"Today, when we say that we understand the danger of the Iranian threat, and understand that a confrontation bears a price, it is because we want to prevent our sons and grandson from paying unbearable prices," he said

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I really do not get ll this. What is the purpose of this dramatic speech? If the decision is to go to war (and i hope it is not since it will achieve nothing substantial besides misery and deaths, even if it will succeed and destroy all the nuclear sites Iran will simply rebuild its program in a few years) - then telling the enemy when to expect the strike is extremely stupid.
When you have to shoot - shoot ,don't talk. So either Israeli leaders are really arrogant and stupid or they do not expect to shoot.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
but Iran is under NPT, I think Israel is the only country in the middle east that has nukes and it is not under NPT !!!
Israel is not paying any price. all the prices are for USA !

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

"The prime minister will have to make decisions that will bear a price tag. Allowing Iranian nuclear weapons has a price tag. The practical result will be a nuclear arms race in the entire Middle East," he explained.

As far as nuclear weapons go, there is already an arms race in the Middle East. The Israelis started it when they got the bomb.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
but Iran is under NPT, I think Israel is the only country in the middle east that has nukes and it is not under NPT !!!
Israel is not paying any price. all the prices are for USA !

I think this is how many see it. Israel has a great stake in this war, because they have religious/societal intolerance issues toward their close neighbors, who happen to have religious/societal intolerance issues towards them.

some see it like a bunch of immature kids whining over who's dad could whoop whose.

I see it as a foreign conflict which will likely trigger WWIII if we enter into it.

but I guess that would mean a whole lot more money for some of the folks at the top.

who cares how many body bags we need?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The big problem for the world here is the Samson option

Link

Israel is rumored to have anywhere from 200 to several thousand nukes. Should a Islamic country or even a terrorist group manage to take out Tel-Aviv or another city in Israel their only option left to them at that point is to nail every oil well, port, and pipeline in their reach.

Quite simply if Israel goes down they will take the western world with it. Imagine what happens. Israel nuked. Multiple oil ports in the middle east go up. Saudi Arabia becomes a nuclear version of Kuwait after Desert Storm with hundreds of burning oil wells. Gas prices promptly jump to over $50 a gallon. The resulting depression would simply be unbelievable. Transport of goods stop because the costs of fuel make it too expensive to ship them. Those that get to market are like 5 to 20 times of what they cost now.

Essentially after a few months if it's winter every person north of Oklahoma is dead after the system breaks down.

Winter will get them.

And that's if that many nukes going off doesn't trigger a nuclear fall or winter. In which case the average summer high temp might only be in the 30s.

The death of Israel would mean the eventual death of millions if not billions of people.
edit on 7-9-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech

Uhhhhhh nooo..... Not the world... For THEM...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Link

Israel is rumored to have anywhere from 200 to several thousand nukes. Should a Islamic country or even a terrorist group manage to take out Tel-Aviv or another city in Israel their only option left to them at that point is to nail every oil well, port, and pipeline in their reach.

Quite simply if Israel goes down they will take the western world with it. Imagine what happens. Israel nuked. Multiple oil ports in the middle east go up. Saudi Arabia becomes a nuclear version of Kuwait after Desert Storm with hundreds of burning oil wells. Gas prices promptly jump to over $50 a gallon. The resulting recession would simply be unbelievable. Transport of goods stop because the costs of fuel make it too expensive to ship them. Those that get to market are like 5 to 20 times of what they cost now.

Essentially after a few months if it's winter every person north of Oklahoma is dead after the system breaks down.
Winter will get them.

And that's if that many nukes going off doesn't trigger a nuclear fall or winter. In which case the average summer high temp might only be in the 30s.

The death of Israel would mean the eventual death of millions if not billions of people.

Well aren't you a little ray of sunshine!

I hop it never comes to that, though I think Israel WILL attack before the elections and force Obama's hand.

Bumpy ride don't cover it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dayve

For you.

Bwahaaahaahaa!!!

Hope you like living in a post apocalyptic nightmare.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Essentially after a few months if it's winter every person north of Oklahoma is dead after the system breaks down. Winter will get them.

I doubt it would be so simple. Most people up north have these things called fireplaces and woodstoves, not all by any means but enough. Starvation and illness would be problems no matter what the season for the majority.

Also, who says it will go nuclear? I don't think that is likely at all. Airstrike knocking out nuclear facilities, maybe. Full boots on the ground invasion? I doubt it.
edit on 7-9-2012 by americanwoman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above thread here on ATS it was supposedly leaked that the order to "go hot" was given from DHS. That was 10 days ago.

In that thread it made mention that the code words for "go hot" indicates a 60 day period of time where events will be exectued in an attempt implement a martial law scenario in the US.

Today Israel says the "next 50 days (exactly 10 days after the command to "go hot" was given by DHS) are the most fateful...."

It would seems to me that this article may add support to the earlier thread as both governments are on the exact same page in terms of the timing of events, I do not see these two stories as simply coincidence at all.

God Bless,
edit on 7-9-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
who cares how many body bags we need?

It really would not bother me if those body bags were filled in Washington D.C.. and Tel Aviv. We absolutetly guaranteed an unstable middle east when we backed apartheid Israel .... especially when they kept committing crimes against the Palestinians.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
One of the reasons I believe Romney will be the next POTUS is because of Israel unfortunetly, they want war with Iran and are willing to do anything to get the U.S. on board and if that means it takes Romney getting elected so it shall be done! If you thought the fraud/cheating in the primaries and RNC was bad, wait till we hit the general election!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by dayve

For you.

Bwahaaahaahaa!!!

I dont see that happening any time soon... So no worries for me

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

A lot of people wouldn't be 'living'. Me included. When everything 'hits the fan'
then the system will break down and we won't be able to get our meds etc etc

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Remember" You can't burn wood or other materials contaminated by nuclear fallout. It would put more radiation back into the air. Better have stocpiles of bottled natural gas to burn.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I doubt Israel will get to nuke the rest of the world .....

but if they tried then I betcha all them white skinned Jews would all of a sudden switch race

top topics

join