It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Global "Thought" reguest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Hi I am here to ask for a global thought/ or prayer request for my 10 year old grandson.
Heres the situation. His mother did meth off and on during the prenancy, he has adhd, his father, my son is a total crack addic for over 10 years. Last year his mother gave him to his father/my son. My son had married a woman with a little girl 2 years younger then my grandson. She is also severely addicted to crack. They have lost through pawing or selling near everything they had, even their cars. My son and grandson came to visit for new years eve. my husband and i were at home with the grandson while my son, our adult daughter and a few friends went out toparty the new years. Sometime around 1:30 in the morning we wake to my son trying to choke my husband to death ( my husband is his step father sense he was 5 he is know 31) after frantically ending that situation I drove him and my grandson back to houston 370 miles each way, came back to our home, we put a restraining order on him and called cps, after their investigation they called me and said ( cps called me) they "think" there are drugs involved but no evidence found, the case kinda dwindled away. my son being outraged at me hasnt let me see the grandson sense. Ok it has been deeply soul depressing to know whats happening and no one will listen.
Know up to date. I get a call yesterday after noon from CPS, there was several complaints made about my grandsons situation and a high level of concern is know on CPS`s shoulders. What was told to them was, My grandson watches the parents smoke crack and have orgies in a one room hotel room, ( ya makes your mind swing in every direction right?) The CPS askedif i knew their whereabouts, after I went through the past years issues, remending them i tried to do something about it back in january only to be shuffed, reminding them we had a restraining order on him and again reminding them steven my grandsons father wont let anyone see my grandson, anyhow my grandson is seen as in a dangerous life threatening situation by the CPS and i was told if they dont find him by this evening they will be issueing a Amber alert. ( then they asked if i would take him if and when they get him, I said, "YES")
My request is this, if you believe in god, please pray my grandson is placed into a safer situation, be it with me his grandmother or a fother home, whichever the outcome he will be safer.
If you dont believe in a God please just "Think" the thoughts of him being taken to a safer place, he needs all the help he can get. My grandsons nameis Joshua he is 10 and please please think about when CPS tries to rescue him.
Peace and thanks to every person across the globe.

edit on 7-9-2012 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I can't begin to imagine your worries and concern in this horrific situation. You have my promise of prayers and well wishes for all involved.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by lbndhr

I can't begin to imagine your worries and concern in this horrific situation. You have my promise of prayers and well wishes for all involved.

My grandson and I thank you and akl for your prayers and thoughts.

join