It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw about 5 UFO's in Northern NJ last night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alright I was driving home with my brother(18) on 78 at around 10:30ish. We were just listening to music and thinking to ourselves. We occasionally seem to have ESP.. So I was thinking about aliens... and why the gov. allows ciggs and why there's so many metals in vitamins, why I got a kidney stone from them at 22 etc.... but mostly aliens.. and I had a interesting thought so I say out loud "bro i have to tell you about this thought i just had about aliens" and just at the last word he cuts me off, and says "I JUST SAW A UFO" So I was like no they're probably just spot lights so I look and I see it to. It was partially overcast and dark, but right above the clouds it looked like these bright lights one after another shooting across the cloud so fast that it would instantly vanish. There were about a total of 5-6 of them. In no pattern either. The reason I thought it was a spot light at first is because they kept reappearing going the same direction, but then I realized it was hazy out because of the coming rain and moisture so you would definitely see the trail of the spot light and It wouldnt be that defined. So as I was driving about 75-80mph we just sat and watched these things fly across the sky. It was reminicent of shooting stars, but far too close to the low altitude clouds covering that part of sky. Now the even more interesting part about this story was, just before seeing the ufo's me and my brother were both thinking about aliens in our heads before hand. And as I was about to tell him, he suddenly sees UFOs..... well needless to say it creeped me out a little.

[edit (my glorious spelling) by porschedrifter]

[edit on 14-10-2004 by porschedrifter]

new topics

join