It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bellevue Washington

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laced713
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

hmm I wonder what it could be? theres many variations but my money is on a quad coptor or similar with leds www.youtube.com...

I was just about to suggest the same thing, quite popular although not so sure it's an early morning activity ...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Wow! Excellent video! The colours of the UFO together with the trees in the foreground brought to mind Spielberg's E.T.

You've captured something pretty amazing there. I love this video!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by killianhgore

You've captured something pretty amazing there. I love this video!

I hate to break it to you but the video is of the Star Sirius , does nobody read these threads

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

More than likely people will tell you it is Venus, like the following video, but who knows what it is?

Yeah tell 'em Phage...it's Venus or Sirius isn't it? Yep, Always Venus and Sirius, possibly a flock of gay hang-gliders adorned in sequin on their way to a drag show to see the latest Patty Labelle with man parts, but one thing I do know is that .. there's nothing to see here, move along now and go back to your merry, simple lives.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
For future reference, to compare possible UFO pictures, here are some stills:

Venus looks really extraterrestrial one has to admit

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Yeah tell 'em Phage...it's Venus or Sirius isn't it? Yep, Always Venus and Sirius, possibly a flock of gay hang-gliders adorned in sequin on their way to a drag show to see the latest Patty Labelle with man parts, but one thing I do know is that .. there's nothing to see here, move along now and go back to your merry, simple lives.

The OP films a UFO and makes the thread ,we see on page 5 that the following morning the OP returns to the same spot at the same time to check that it isn't a Star like he had been told by some on the thread .

The OP see's the object again and concludes that it is a star , why pretend its anything other than it is ....Sirius

The relavant post by RealTruthSeeker

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When sighting an object.

If interested, get a protractor, a watch and a compass. Attach a thread with a nut on the end to the middle of the straight part of the protractor. Now you have a basic elevation device. With a compass that has degrees, you can read the degrees from magnetic north. If you want to be really accurate, adjust for magnetic deviation. This varies with geographic location.

Then you can give fairly good information on a sighting, whether it is moving, what direction, and how many degrees per second/minutes. Another good item is a straight rod attached to a camera tripod. Upon first sighting an object, look down the rod at the object and leave it set there. If you think the object has moved, look again along the rod to verify. Note the times. The sun, moon and planets move along the ecliptic. Consult your astronomy program or a basic astronomy text.

Stars generally twinkle; planets usually don't unless the atmosphere is really turbulent. Anyway, planets will twinkle much less than stars even under turbulent conditions.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Great capture OP!!

I would have had the same language spouting off also, don't feel bad about that.....

Good job grabbing a camera and not just telling us a story!!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
My wife was born in Bellevue, and she's one weird chick.

This video looks legit to me. Heads up!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join