It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bellevue Washington

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

Dude, I've seen that star on crystal clear nights twinkling so furiously that it looks like cop lights. Its something to behold.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Looks like Venus. Saw it the other morning, and it changes color due to Ice crystals in earth atmosphere. Why the hell would a Alien craft or secret off budget military type craft, have bright lights and allow everyone to see and film it with crappy cell phone video?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

On what was this recorded? Camera phone? Digital SLR, Video camera? Would be interested to know.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Nice try man. Focus in so close we can't see anything, and then take a step or two to the left to rotate object closer to tree. Un frigging real.

Really takes a low class type person to try to pull this crap.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I was hoping you could post the location where this happened. I am in the area and curious to go look around. Always wanted to investigate one of these. Hit me up directly in a message!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Venus at about 5AM , rising. It is so bright, no wonder there are reports like this. In a turbid atmosphere it looks like a Christmas ornament. Also, the guy in this video is constantly putting it out of focus and moving the camera around rapidly. The object shows very little relative movement. Venus .

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
same night in San Francisco bey area hills doing some night early morning bay photography, we seen the same thing it was weird but defiantly not of the normal... but just saying we seen it too.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Kudos to you for going through lengths to really find out what it is, checking star maps and then looking the next day again! I think it's great you did this!

Totally agree op......
Also for any other ops, if you have iPad / iPhone or a friend with one download this cool app it will save you such a lot of time.

Night Sky

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Never mind my previous post, cheers to the OP for doing the research
edit on 9-9-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
wow
last night i was by the river, and i saw in distance something similar: a star that twinkle and changes color (blue,red,white). at first my friend and i thought it was a plane, but it was not moving.
can someone with astronomy knowledge chek if it is posible for me in Serbia,Belgrade,Europe to see same object as you in USA ?

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Thanks for being real and coming back to report your findings.
That's a first on here!

It's definitely an amazing star to see. It's not visible to all on Earth.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by griswold
wow
last night i was by the river, and i saw in distance something similar: a star that twinkle and changes color (blue,red,white). at first my friend and i thought it was a plane, but it was not moving.
can someone with astronomy knowledge chek if it is posible for me in Serbia,Belgrade,Europe to see same object as you in USA ?

That would depend what latitude you're on I guess. It can't be seen from everywhere on earth, but I think you are in position to. Look for Sirius in the early morning sky
Where to look

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ragedizzer

The thread title says where.

Look in the south eastern sky around 5 am ish. It looks the brightest as it first comes up and doesn't get very high

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object.

Did ya'll know whatever flies over USA that is not recognized as USA material is considered a UFO. HUH WONDER WHY? To put it bluntly alien/ufo people are like the sheep to slaughter...next!

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by Evanzsayz

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object.

Did ya'll know whatever flies over USA that is not recognized as USA material is considered a UFO. HUH WONDER WHY? To put it bluntly alien/ufo people are like the sheep to slaughter...next!

Oh I seen some weird lights in the sky and shapes even movement that could not even possibly be human...god your pathetic whoever thought that.

edit on 9-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2012 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent
reply to post by Pagedisciple

Venus is stationary? That's news to me...

Since people can't gauge sarcasm, but dish it out well, I was giving a preview of what the debunkers always say videos like this are. Venus. I guess Chinese lantern would have been more appropriate?

I, on the other hand, don't know what it is.
edit on 7-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

Firstly,.. thanks for the humor, and sometimes while reading through lots of stuff in the world, it really would help if someone would institute/patent an official sarcasm font. I can dream.

Secondly,.. I never said Venus doesn't move. Please don't try to put words in my mouth.

Third,.. For me, it is not THAT it moved, it is HOW it moved.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
MAITREYA IS BACK.........

Added 11 November 2009 Q. Some people who have seen the ‘star’ report that they seem to experience an energy emanating from it. Does this really happen? A. Yes. The ‘star’ (all four of them) does indeed radiate energy, the quality which we would usually associate with love, which is why some people say that they actually love the ‘star’ and hold it in awe as something sacred.
www.share-international.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

On what was this recorded? Camera phone? Digital SLR, Video camera? Would be interested to know.

Toaster.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

hmm I wonder what it could be? theres many variations but my money is on a quad coptor or similar with leds www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I noticed that your newer videos on youtube have no comments. (explaining the video) Funny that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join