It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Bellevue Washington

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Every morning I get up and take a walk to the store and normally on my way back I'm always looking in the sky hoping to see something strange. Well today was the day and here is what I saw. Please excuse my language in the video. I've saw alot of videos online of this sort of thing and never could tell if they were fake or not. Well seeing is believing as they say. It is now a fact to me that something really is out there, I have my own idea of what these are but I'll save that for later.

Feel free to share this video with others if you like.

Enjoy

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
wow anyone?

date and time and weather conditions if possible
edit on 7-9-2012 by IMSAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RealTruthSeeker

I have my own idea of what these are but I'll save that for later

Your idea of what you filmed would be a great kick-start to discussion of the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
wow anyone?

not a bloody clue
but...feck knows...ball lightning?
obviously id love to believe its just little green men

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

LOL at your frustrations there bro.......bloody cameras not focusing.

GOOD CATCH, lets see.....

1. Unidentified (so far) - check
2. Flying (hovering/airborne/not on the ground) - check
3. Object - check

Authenticity rating of camera operator - 10/10

S&F

ETA: If you have iphone or android - download "planet finder" app, type in lat/long of your area (google maps), date & time of day - it will then show you what was about in the area - post it back here ASAP.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Well done mate - good stuff to the OP

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

More than likely people will tell you it is Venus, like the following video, but who knows what it is?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

I have my own idea of what these are but I'll save that for later

Your idea of what you filmed would be a great kick-start to discussion of the video.

I don't want to go to deep into that here, but you can you read this thread of mine to you an idea of what I think it might be. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by majesticgent

More than likely people will tell you it is Venus, like the following video, but who knows what it is?

LOL, I guess Venus decided to change colors this morning. But I can tell you it was not Venus, I'm not that blind or stupid you know.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

That looks like a really convincing orb ufo. You can clearly see the center of it is a bright point of light surrounded by an outer sphere. At least that's what my friend and I think it looks like. The outer layer shifts and changes color while the inner point pulses, right?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I have my own idea of what these are but I'll save that for later.

Here's my idea .....
See the sky’s brightest star, Sirius, before dawn

It is enchanting, so much so that – every year, beginning in the fall – we get many, many questions about a multicolored star twinkling in the southeastern to southern sky after midnight. This star is Sirius in the constellation Canis Major the Greater Dog. It’s sometimes called the Dog Star.

Whats yours ?
Ok just checked the above link you posted ...Demons , well rest easy its not a Demon .

edit on 7-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
15 minutes of slow tracking of an object that pulsates different colors, seems to reflect a metallic surface at times, and does not move in a star-like pattern.

You have
A) a helicopter (not impossible) you said you are near Bellvue, WA? Lots of flight exercises happen over PNW.
B) a hovering plane (Harrier, F-35 or VTOL) that was not a a standard aircraft flight style
C) a blimp? I think the air is too cold and damp for much of that up in WA.

Frankly, I think it's great!
Your dialog reflected mine as I watched your clip.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wow, just wow!

Well I have a few ideas on what it could be...

1. Solar flare hitting a part of our atmosphere causing some sort of static electricity reaction
2. UFO
3. Some type of government testing, HAARP perhaps?
4. Some sort of portal from another dimension or from another part of the Universe far far away? Lol.

Who knows, but damn, this is really freaky! Good catch!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I'm not accusing you of being "blind, or stupid"; I figured I'd at least let you know what to expect from the debunkers. Venus, swamp gas, weather balloon, Chinese lanterns, space junk, a star, etc...

I have no clue what it is.

On your thought of what you think it is, demons, maybe it is this.

Maitreya’s ‘star’

Dear Editor,
At some stage, on any clear night we get, I usually have a little ‘look’ for the ‘star’. On Wednesday night 12 August 2011 at about midnight I noticed ‘something’ in the sky – it wasn’t Jupiter and I don’t think it was a plane because it took about an hour from when I first saw it until it went out of sight on the horizon (a plane would take about 5 minutes). It was almost overhead when I first noticed it – it wasn’t very high in the sky and moved steadily in an east to west direction. It seemed to be flashing different colours – green, red – there was always some colour visible, but not like a plane where the lights flash on and off intermittently.

Entire source with numerous pictures and video: www.shareinternational.org...

edit on 7-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I bet if you go out tomorrow morning at the same time, it will be in the exact same spot in the sky.

See if you can catch it on video again.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

I have my own idea of what these are but I'll save that for later.

Here's my idea .....
See the sky’s brightest star, Sirius, before dawn

Whats yours ?
Ok just checked the above link you posted ...Demons , well rest easy its not a Demon .

edit on 7-9-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

I know for a fact this was not a star, I really don't think it was a helicoper or anything because it was pretty much in the same spot the whole time. I made 6 videos I only uploaded those 2 because they were the best quality. In video 5 I tried to give a few reference points. Check it out.

edit on 7-9-2012 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
WOw great video!

My only concerns are how abruptly it disappears and that it does not move at all for the duration of the video.

The brightness of the object is quite stunning.

Any sound?

Did the object appear the same even from different angles? I am sure you walked some distance before you stopped and video taped it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well, I think this is just your avatar OP

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

ive seen this before on a web site i recently read.

Bonnie Jean Hamilton Blog

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2011
Blue Light UFO AMAZING

Everyone, I am so happy I caught this beautiful blue light ship on film! I was outside in my backyard on April 1, 2011 taking random pictures of the sky, hoping to catch a UFO! And I did! I even got it on video for a few seconds (I'll be sure to post the link for it here)! Things are happening quickly now. Things are changing. This is our best opportunity to focus totally on LOVE and bring ourselves into a higher frequency and a more expansive state of conscious awareness. Events will accelerate as we go into 2012, so do everything you can now to make positive, uplifting changes in your life. Many Blessings, Bonnie Jean Mitchell The Blue Light UFO

Full Size Image

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
1. What time was it?

2. What direction were you looking?

3. What was the approximate elevation in the sky? (90 being straight above your head, 0 being on the horizon itself)

We have enough ATS'ers in the Seattle area that a few might take a couple seconds to look up tomorrow morning while retrieving the newspaper.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
WOw great video!

My only concerns are how abruptly it disappears and that it does not move at all for the duration of the video.

The brightness of the object is quite stunning.

Any sound?

Did the object appear the same even from different angles? I am sure you walked some distance before you stopped and video taped it.

I take the same route to the store every morning and on the way back I always look in the same spots. For the past few nights Orion has been bright as day in the sky so I always look at it. The only reason I noticed it was because it seemed to twinkle alot more than the others and seemed really close. I could tell it was something other than a star so when I got to the house I grabed the camera and started recording. I wish I could draw you a picture of how the sky looked. But I know it wasn't Venus because from where I was looking Venus was on the right of Orion and the Moon and Jupiter I think were on the left, this object was just below Orion.

Like I said in the video, if you saw this with raw eyes you would know it was not a star that's why I recorded it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join