It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada closes embassy in Iran, expels Iranian diplomats

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jassu

Every second day some maniac in Iran calls for the extermination of Israel and you somehow think a Netahayu responding is somehow news? What's he supposed to say," wait let me drop my pants and bend over for you"?? Now that would be news worth reading.....

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nwtrucker

By the way, kudos to Canada for meeting it's NATO commitments in Afganistan, only Canada and Britian have done so. Agree with that commitment or not, they've kept their word.
Second, if you have a beef with the Canadian losses in Afganistan, then there are two targets that haven't been mentioned. First, Between Bush 41 and Bush 43, there was this liberal named Clinton. In his eight years, he reduced the manpower in the US Army by over 50%. Allowing that the US is the US and going to do what it does, rightly or wrongly, with the previous troop levels the US wouldn't have needed NATO assistance in Afganistan. They could have easily handled it themselves. A surge wouldn't even have been needed, NO DEAD CANADIANS.
Toss in the anti-war rhetoric by some of the Canadian politicans that resulted in specific targetting of Canadians in the hopes of an early withdrawl.(Told to me by striker brigade members at Ft. Lewis).
Nothing is simple on this planet....

<< 5  6  7   >>

join