It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will 9/11/12 Turn Out To Be The Official Completion Of The New World Order?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hmmm, not long to wait.

I have been seeing 11:11, and all mixtures of different numbers on the clock with an eleven, on a daily basis for the last 4-6 months. I don't even believe in seeing the number 11 as something, and yet it keeps happening to me. Everyday when I glance at the time, it seems to be on the 11 minute of the hour, and I just shake it off as coincidence, and yet I don't believe in this many coincidences, so basically.....I don't know what to make of it, it's just weird.

ETA: Of course, I just glanced to test myself and it was 10:33. Didn't exactly work, but I guess you could read into the 33 if you wanted to.
edit on 10-9-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Holidakd

*cough* 10 + 7 + 3= 20

Yes, but as someone pointed out right after this, you don't count the zero when adding up so it would be 1+7+3=11

The double master numbers 11, 22, 33 are left unreduced.
But if you did further reduce 1+1 =2, which in not counting the zero is equal to your "20"

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hey what do you know, you've recieve 11 flags!
I'm not gonna flag you, in order to share this!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Come on folks not this numerology stuff again.

If there was a coming NWO do you really think they would let YOU post about it on any website?
It's so easy to shut down your IP address via computer.
Even websites like ATS can block YOUR IP address from viewing.

But go ahead and believe that your number adding means something and that you can forewarn the world about the secret comming of a NWO.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

They don't care what us peons speculate about in a CT site. For Gosh sake, they don't care that we think 911 was an inside job!

Now, once in a while, they take out someone that might share an important story, but mostly they just are too big and powerful to care, apparently.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Come on folks not this numerology stuff again. If there was a coming NWO do you really think they would let YOU post about it on any website? It's so easy to shut down your IP address via computer. Even websites like ATS can block YOUR IP address from viewing. But go ahead and believe that your number adding means something and that you can forewarn the world about the secret comming of a NWO.

Ah, but you miss the point. There are too many factors to address to be able to use the numerology as a predictive-it could point to a range of possibilities, but nothing more.

Where the ritualistic numerology is useful in these cases is in providing a fingerprint after the fact. Something that differentiates a ritual from an ordinary happening.

That's the way I use it anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
111 is bad ?

i though it was 666

111 has been my lucky number for yrs !
its even in my mood lol
i also see it everywhere all the time .. i take it has a sign
its only a number and it spread hope not the end of the world with their 666
The Age of Enlightment in other words ..
been trying to get the word out since i registered on ATS

make us think and dream of the coming changes ahead

people that destroy are bad not the ones that have hope for a better humanity
so dont mix 111 with the evil cabal

btw Great thread SNF

edit on 9/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

111 is bad ? i though it was 666 111 has been my lucky number for yrs

No worries, each of the numbers have positive and negative aspects to them. Intention is of prime importance.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Come on folks not this numerology stuff again.

If there was a coming NWO do you really think they would let YOU post about it on any website?

I agree with your first statement but the second I disagree with.
I believe they would encourage people to talk about it. Think about it.
How many dumb theories have you come across?
Someone utterly incompetent swaying the discussion to irrelevant convoluted ideas...

Yes it would be the perfect distraction in my opinion.
Not to mention all the 'normies' of the world who think of the theorists in the same light... divide and conquer.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The Illuminati goes more for the "sneak up" approach. But hey you never know...

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Where the ritualistic numerology is useful in these cases is in providing a fingerprint after the fact.

You are picking and choosing data to fit a past event. ie if I add the day of the month to the time of day then subtract the birthday of the suspect I can make it fit.
It's totally meaningless!

You can make anything fit any senerio with numerology.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The use of numerology is not even the real issue here.

9/11/1990

9/11/2001 - eleven years later

9/11/2012 - eleven years later (22 years later 11 + 11)

All occurring on a Tuesday.

Sorry to break it to some of you, but there is really no numerology involved in deciphering that.
edit on 11-9-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by Holidakd

*cough* 10 + 7 + 3= 20
edit on 10-9-2012 by Holidakd because: Mistake

Yes. But their are different ways to add numbers under numerological means, which is what the elites tend to do.

For example, 10 + 7 + 3 = 1 + 0 + 7 + 3 = 11
edit on 10-9-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

Are you a member of what us conspiracy theorists call the elite?

2nd

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

You are picking and choosing data to fit a past event. ie if I add the day of the month to the time of day then subtract the birthday of the suspect I can make it fit. It's totally meaningless! You can make anything fit any senerio with numerology.

No, not really. a lot of times they are right in your face and repeated over and over again. The same numbers, and only those numbers appear in the media around it. To prove a point, I am reproducing several of the series of posts I made on the number 7. The only search terms I used, daily over about a weeks time were "7 dead" and "7 killed", but notice how time and again, the same numbers keep coming up.

July 7, 2011 Shooting

Seven people, including a child, have been killed in related shootings in Grand Rapids, Mich., police say, the Associated Press is reporting. ..
The Grand Rapids Press reports that two women and a child, reportedly a 10-year-old girl, were shot to death at one address, while three women and a man were found dead at another home...
Police identity the suspected gunman as Rodrick Shonte Dantzler, 34..Michigan license plates BWK 2308.

content.usatoday.com...

6 adults +1 child, 3 women at one address inc. 10 yo and 3 women+1 man at another address, plates =13 (2+3+8) on WZZM 13

7 (6+1) (3+3+1) (4+3) 10 (7+3) 13, 13
2 houses

February 23, 2012 Military

From Barbara Starr, CNN Pentagon Correspondent

Seven U.S. Marines were killed in the midair collision of two U.S. military helicopters along the Arizona-California border, officials said Thursday. Six killed in the crash were based at Camp Pendleton, California, and one was from Yuma, Arizona, the Marine Corps said. The crash occurred during routine training operations Wednesday night around 10:30 p.m. ET according to Marine Corps Air Station Yuma Base Commander Col. Robert Kuckuk...part of the 3rd Marine Aircraft Wing ...

articles.cnn.com...:US

6 from Pendelton +1 from Yuma, ar 10:30 ET? Why ET when it's on national website and happened in Mtn time? 13 of course. 3rd Marine, and the byline? Starr? Pentagon?

7 (6+1) (1+3+3) 13, 3
2 helicopters

February 29, 2012 Weather

Headline: 7 killed as storm system slashes central US..blamed for at least seven deaths in two states, officials said Wednesday. At least three people were killed when a tornado touched down in Harrisburg, Illinois..The path of destruction was about three or four football fields wide, he said. ..At least five people were killed in Harrisburg because of the storm, he said.

3 by tornado, 5 total in Harrisburg, 3 or 4 football fields

7 (3+4) (3+4) (5+2)
2 states

articles.cnn.com...:US

April 2, 2012 Shooting

Seven people have been killed and at least three more injured in a shooting at a private university in Oakland, California.
Police said a suspect had been detained after the attack, which happened just after 10.30am local time on Monday at Oikos University. He was named as One Goh, 43, and described as a former student at the college...The death toll reached six, according to city council president Larry Reid, who said he was told the count by the police chief. Shortly afterwards a total of seven dead was confirmed. ...to quote Jong Kim, a pastor who founded the school about 10 years ago, as saying he heard about 30 shots..An English teacher at the school, Lucas Garcia, 33, told the San Francisco Chronicle he heard shots.. Angie Johnson, 52, told the Chronicle that she saw a young woman leave the building with blood ..

www.guardian.co.uk...

7 dead, 3 wounded, 10:30am (not 10:30pm like the helicopter crash) 43 yo, 6 dead then 1 more, 10 yrs, 30 shots, 33yo, 52yo
7 (6+1) (4+3) (5+2) 10 (7+3) 10:30 (13) 10yrs/30 shots, 33

Different types of incidents, different times, different sources, but the same numbers over and over when the only thing I was filtering for was the number dead. Not cherry picking, just observing.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

This one is interesting for a number of reasons.

April 29, 2012 Accident

Seven people were killed on Sunday after a Honda S.U.V. that they were in lost control ...Three of the dead in the one-vehicle accident were children...ages 10, 7 and 3, ...Honda Pilot, driven by a 45-year-old woman, was traveling at around 70 miles per hour...

“Sometimes you come upon events that are horrific and this is one of them,” Deputy Chief Ronald Werner, of Division 7, said at a brief news conference less than three hours after the accident.

www.frugal-cafe.com... vine-all-killed-including-3-children-video/

A speeding van drove over the railing of an elevated highway and fell 60 feet into the Bronx Zoo in a horrific accident that left seven people dead, authorities said.

Werner described a heartbreaking scene.
“I’ve been in the fire department 30 years, sometimes you come upon events that are horrific and this was one of them. You see young kids hurt or lose their life it’s always harder than when you find someone in an older age. It affects all our units,” he said.

In some articles on the subject it identifies them as 3 generations. But was also 6 females+1 male

The Associated Press reports the grandparents had 13 children total, six of whom lived in the US.

www.foxnews.com...

7 family members, 3 of them girls aged 7, 3, and 10. 3 generations, 13 kids-6 in US total, 6 females+1 male, traveling 70mph, Division 7 for 30 years 3 hrs after accident fell 60 feet.

7 (6+1) (3+4) 10, 7, 3, 13 (13-6=7),70, 10 (7+3) 3

Exactly 13 weeks later another 7 people were killed in one vehicle in Phoenix when they fell 6 feet.

July 29, 2012 Accident

Seven people traveling east on Interstate 10 in a minivan were killed Sunday morning when a westbound tractor-trailer crossed the median and crashed head-on into the vehicle, setting it on fire ..The tractor-trailer and van plunged down a 6-foot embankment

The 11a.m. crash near mile marker 87.1, about 50miles west of Phoenix, was one of six fatal accidents that killed 12 people over the weekend, Cook said. .Autopsies are scheduled for Wednesday for the seven victims, believed to be family members.

www.azcentral.com...

. 11, 8+7+1=16 (6+1=7), 12 total.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Here's something a member posted to my 9/11/12 thread. Note the highlighted portion especially:

Originally posted by Rapha
The 11:11 Wake-up Call is linked to the past more than the future where negative entities are teaching their families past secrets via sacred numerology.

Here is some knowledge I received from a repented fallen watcher.

11 and 9 are dynamic chaotic numbers. they do not usually come with good events. be aware that if you follow the numbers, that will be the power that shapes your life. perhaps there is a better power to follow. we can calculate the future but YHWH will calculate it more perfectly.

perhaps i can show in example history by numbers. it would not be good for me to go far with this, but here is a small portion.

1 out of 1 - YHWH, self existant
2 - mankind, the image of YHWH
3 - man begets firstborn
5 - messianic bloodline established, bloodline preserved in 8 and so on

the pattern continues with ..5,8,13,21... etc

initiation means being opened to a perceiving of knowlege that has led many souls to corruption. great understanding has been more deceiving at times than no understanding. i was myself deceived by it. it has power to make a creature forget he is only a creature. i say this so that you know the risk.

You do know that Sept is seven, Nov is nine and Dec is ten? So the next 9/11 is probably going to be November 11th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Eleven years after the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, conspiracy theories about that day dominate Muslim public opinion. Although al-Qaida routinely brags about its "achievement," huge majorities in major Muslim countries -- 75 percent of Egyptians, 73 percent of Turks -- still deny that Arabs carried out the attacks

One day the truth will surface. 9/11 could be a future date of revolution.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It has begun. The ambassador assassination will now most likely lead to World War III, which will allow them to implement their New World Order.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
But if something were to happen expect it to be big. This time around I'm thinking an assassination attempt on one of the political figures.

Somewhat right maybe?

Let it roll OP.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

But if something were to happen expect it to be big. This time around I'm thinking an assassination attempt on one of the political figures.

Somewhat right maybe?

Let it roll OP.

Yes. Great call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join