It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky Portal Appears Over Arctic Facility

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It scares me that, if aliens ever actually land here, the human race's first reaction will be to upload them to YouTube to get channel hits.

The photo is doing rounds on a bunch of channels that are mostly covered in every dodgy photoshop, misinterpreted aurora, dork in a plastic alien suit, and creepy music'd light in the sky that they can find. I'd strongly suspect, like most of the things on these channels, it has a perfectly mundane/unexciting origin.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody you know
reply to post by Char-Lee

I never saw that one, thanks for the link! Off to read it now...

Such a shame everyone is such liars ruins the whole world. Just think if you could trust everything because everyone was honest!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The link is great and the implications are astounding. But I can find nothing to support any of it.

Would really be so cool.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Beams from NWO Illuminati mining ship in hover are ready for transporting the tons of material.
This capability was alluded to in a letter to Obama suggesting the wider spread industrialization
of such technology. I'd rather start on a smaller scale for home energy generation but you see
how that would not go over as well. The Shy Portal was created by the suspension waves of
the vehicles underneath if you don't mind my saying so unless totally fake and EM can't lift
a darn thing or even move clouds into a pancake.

edit on 9/7/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
It scares me that, if aliens ever actually land here, the human race's first reaction will be to upload them to YouTube to get channel hits.

The photo is doing rounds on a bunch of channels that are mostly covered in every dodgy photoshop, misinterpreted aurora, dork in a plastic alien suit, and creepy music'd light in the sky that they can find. I'd strongly suspect, like most of the things on these channels, it has a perfectly mundane/unexciting origin.

to me its scary knowing that:

if aliens do land here in broad daylight
we still wont believe it
and if we are all harvested...dont matter wont affect me is most peeps answer to everything

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why does this faker have UFO suspension beams unless they were well know to exist.
And circular cloud formations from UFOs are quite reasonable.

Putting them together this way is a bit off but are still well known unexplained objective
events which saying fake is an unqualified cop out. The faker has no idea how the
phenomena is done and neither to people who cry fake.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
These hoaXES are pretty lame.

I wish people would stop posting this garbage

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart

to me its scary knowing that:

if aliens do land here in broad daylight
we still wont believe it
and if we are all harvested...dont matter wont affect me is most peeps answer to everything

Afraid of aliens is bad going around alien forums cause I have never found any thing
other than the fear from the Illuminati NWO oil uber controllers that might find distasteful
any thought of putting up posts not supporting aliens.
Called spooks or MIB by some people they support the alien domination of a technology
only they possess. They should give the technology up and give it away so they do not
have to scare people any more.
OK with that now sleep tight without spiders cause they are real.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by popcornmafia
These hoaXES are pretty lame.

I wish people would stop posting this garbage

Ses you.
UFO beams a real.
So how can you say fakery.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

too late
the damage is done
ive been having nightmares of zombies since i was 5
i am now 35 and still have them
whatever doctrine is going on ...then its certainly affected me

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ohhhhh that photoshopped picture of a portal coming out of the sky is fake huh?

never would have seen that

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesmart
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

too late
the damage is done
ive been having nightmares of zombies since i was 5
i am now 35 and still have them
whatever doctrine is going on ...then its certainly affected me

Well then beams are not fake but the direction seems fake.
Well I think there might be some ground effects.
The Halloween creatures were perhaps manifestations of the spirit world
materialization that was a one time event in history and TV writers have taken over.

Thats the problem with the way things are distorted and how much people
play them out for profit.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Can anyone please explain to me why / how this group is known to be "well known hoaxers?"

I don't doubt what springer and others have said. Quite plausible, and I'm certain many people do just that. However, I've never heard of this group, and am wondering what kind of obvious hoax stuff they've put up.

I feel like I'm in a bit of quandary. If what springer says is true, I don't exactly want to go to their channel and support them, but I'm rather curious at this point.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is a video indicating a previous hoax by this same group. (Not hosted on their channel, of course)

www.youtube.com...

Hope someone finds this interesting.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Without a doubt....HARRP

Researcher Richard Hoagland notes that “just over the hill from Tromso [where the spiral light appeared], lies a high-tech Norwegian ‘HAARP antenna farm’ -- the EISCAT Ramfjordmoen facility -- specifically designed to broadcast powerful beams of microwave energy high into space ... thereby also creating blatant HD/torsion side-effects in the Earth's highly-electrified upper "plasma" atmosphere (ionosphere)? The facility is officially supported by Norway, Sweden, Finland, Japan ... China ... the United Kingdom ... and Germany.”

Just over the hill.......Tromso....lies a high tec Norwegian HARRP attenna farm.

www.examiner.com...

No doubt in my mind....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Why does this faker have UFO suspension beams unless they were well know to exist.
And circular cloud formations from UFOs are quite reasonable.

Putting them together this way is a bit off but are still well known unexplained objective
events which saying fake is an unqualified cop out. The faker has no idea how the
phenomena is done and neither to people who cry fake.

Actually quite tired of this philosophical dancing when it comes up at ATS. Classic saying, smarter the person the more they know they don't know.

Right, so we don't know how it's done. Great. Please point to my post where I used an unqualified cop out? Frankly, all probability points to this image having a mundane origin that's being obscured to get youtube hits. That's it. There is no 'believer vs skeptic' 'naysayer vs smart people' debate to be had here.

It's not a cop out to say with the probabilities involved and the information presented it is a waste of time to further investigate this image.

Originally posted by iwilliam
Can anyone please explain to me why / how this group is known to be "well known hoaxers?"

They post just about anything that looks odd and claim it's a UFO. Anything from CGI to odd weather phenoms. They also steal videos from other channels. Hits is all they're interested in. Yes, you could say they could have stolen a legitimate source but ... some of their legitimate sources are magazines like National Geographic for example ie ... well explained oddities with the 'well explained' part mysteriously missing.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Fine you care not to believe what is faked only that you seem to think the
image is fake. An artist draws a pond and flowers and that is fake.
That is an insult.
This videoer has a drawing of real events an you want to call fake.

Go ahead.
Ed: just in case we never head of unknown or questionable beams;
www.google.com...
www.youtube.com...

You might say fins but they might be beams.

edit on 9/8/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
reply to post by Pinke

Fine you care not to believe what is faked only that you seem to think the
image is fake. An artist draws a pond and flowers and that is fake.
That is an insult.
This videoer has a drawing of real events an you want to call fake.

Frankly all you're doing is illustrating my point.

I shouldn't have to include a complete philosophical discourse on what I think truth is on a web board every time I want to have an opinion on a video or image. (Not to mention you're misrepresenting my opinion)

What is an insult is to think that people who disagree with you have the philosophical depth of a child's wading pool with a rotund guest in it and clearly never have these 'deeper' thoughts.

There are piles upon piles of literature on simulacra and the truth/untruth of a camera lens and the nature of art ... I've read a good number of them. If you ever want to have a conversation about that topic without questioning my intelligence you're welcome.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well they might as well be hoaxers if they don't explain what they are doing.
Anything being said alien is a continuation of alien hoaxing since the Roswell days.
The levitation and high speed ship technology and free energy is being kept secret and
as a deflection we get unexplained images and talk of aliens.

If I linked a video to the cylinder UFO in Albany you saw four beams while in a
very fast flight. In hover such a ship might put up those two beams in the posted
video. Thus they have full knowledge of these dual beams being at least talked
about on the net. Based on William R.Lyne's work on UFOs he suggests the
dual beam appearance in hover and I would have to agree.

The four beams is a shocker but if you look at some of Lyne's saucer drawings
you see a football coil. I would expect suspension pressure waves showing up
but in flight there is a front to back wave and utilization of four coils would only
show how good they are at the flight mechanism.

So are the videoers in the know or just told what to do from recorded material agents
release to see how confused we are to measure their job security.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join