It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hi all.

New member checking in. I'm interested in world politics, which is how I found this site and why I joined, so I already made my first post. Hope I didn't jump the gun there, but the topic I respoded to really gets me riled up.

I'm sure you'll all find out soon enough that I can be rather adamant about my views and they can be somewhat controversial to some people. I'll try to be an adult about things though, I am 30 something after all, and keep it as clean as I can.

This is a very professional looking site so I'll try my best to keep my posts and threads in line with that.

Any suggestions that can make my "browsing" here more productibe would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. You will get hooked here on ATS so be prepared to spend many sleepless nights browsing. lol

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikelkhall

That's what I'm afraid of.

There are a lot of different topics here.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I recommend reading the Terms and Conditions of the website. They are there for your protection
but they help things flow properly on the forums.

MODS will be around to help as you become more and more involvded.

Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. You'll find plenty on politics here. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
(Johnny rolls out the Welcome Wagon Buffet Cart, cues the music to be played for the 25 Cent Tour)

Welcome DeepImpactX

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from & to add your thoughts to right now. Once you have achieved a minimum of 20 post replies, you'll be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Hey, thank you for that. I'll be sure to look it all over.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hey buddy! I read one of your posts just now and It was one of the all time best ones I've seen! Keep up the good work and don't be shy, we need some of your wisdom and good ideas around here.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Welcome to the family.

new topics

top topics

join