It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disturbing dream kids getting shot in concentration camps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a dream that i had a week ago and i seem to be getting flashbacks of the dream i don't know what to think about this dream but here it is

in the dream i was kidnapped by military looking people wearing black armored uniforms with balaclavas i looked at the clock it was 4:20 am then afterwards i looked at the calendar i could only see the month of it and it was October. afterwards i saw these military style giant trucks and i saw everyone that i knew in there i asked what`s going on? nobody replied i asked where are they taking us? nobody replied afterwards everything faded to black afterwards i saw a giant airport i asked one of the military looking people where are you taking us? he didn't reply. asked him whats going on? afterwards i get hit in the head with the butt of his rifle and then everything fades to black. afterwards i see a big prison facility something out of those concentration camps in Nazi Germany or the USSR. we get out of these big military helicopters and one of these military commandos pulls me aside and said follow me. so i follow him and he shows me these little kids all lined up in what appears to be a firing range and i asked the commando what are you doing? he said watch this. another commando showed up out of the office building with a handgun i yelled out please don't! the commando carrying the handgun looked at and gave a smile like a cocky demonic smile. then he walks towards the kids and cocks the handgun and fired the bullets into each of the kids heads. afterwards when i got up i started to cry. what can the ATS community tell me about this dream.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truthofnitrous

That's pretty scary.

There's a recent thread on an Alex Jones interview with a cop warning about October.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by will615

That's pretty scary.

There's a recent thread on an Alex Jones interview with a cop warning about October.

can you post the link?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous
a dream that i had a week ago and i seem to be getting flashbacks of the dream i don't know what to think about this dream but here it is

in the dream i was kidnapped by military looking people wearing black armored uniforms with balaclavas i looked at the clock it was 4:20 am then afterwards i looked at the calendar i could only see the month of it and it was October. afterwards i saw these military style giant trucks and i saw everyone that i knew in there i asked what`s going on? nobody replied i asked where are they taking us? nobody replied afterwards everything faded to black afterwards i saw a giant airport i asked one of the military looking people where are you taking us? he didn't reply. asked him whats going on? afterwards i get hit in the head with the butt of his rifle and then everything fades to black. afterwards i see a big prison facility something out of those concentration camps in Nazi Germany or the USSR. we get out of these big military helicopters and one of these military commandos pulls me aside and said follow me. so i follow him and he shows me these little kids all lined up in what appears to be a firing range and i asked the commando what are you doing? he said watch this. another commando showed up out of the office building with a handgun i yelled out please don't! the commando carrying the handgun looked at and gave a smile like a cocky demonic smile. then he walks towards the kids and cocks the handgun and fired the bullets into each of the kids heads. afterwards when i got up i started to cry. what can the ATS community tell me about this dream.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthofnitrous

If you are a highly perceptive person than chances are that your dreams will reflect both what happens in a 3D reality but also on other planes such i.e. astral or other levels. Therefore your dream may anticipate what is already going in another dimension before it physically fully translates here and chances are you were able to tap into some events which are to be soon manifested.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NinpheaAurora

Or it could just be a dream. Nightmare no doubt but more than likely not any form of premonition. Could have eaten something that didn't settle with you and the dream was the result.
Think good things before going to sleep and you stand a better chance of having nice dreams.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Something wicked, this way comes!!!

It is going to happen, we're just not sure when!!

America will experience, what nazi germany did to all those innocent people.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Alex Jones 'JIM a police officer calls in about an event in October'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this be related to the Russians and Chinese armies who are planning to invade USA?
Or the civil war videos on Youtube.

I have had some pretty horrific dreams lately too.
Just look up my threads and the dreams I have had.

I agree that something bad this way comes.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Alex Jones 'JIM a police officer calls in about an event in October'.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could this be related to the Russians and Chinese armies who are planning to invade USA?
Or the civil war videos on YouTube.

I have had some pretty horrific dreams lately too.
Just look up my threads and the dreams I have had.

I agree that something bad this way comes.

do you think it would have something to with the 1.4 billion rounds of hollow point bullets that DHS bought? because I've been doing research on this new world order this global totalitarian neo feudalistic society whatever you like to call it since i was 10 so for around 8 years of research. and aren't hollow point bullets illegal in warfare under the Geneva convention? and yet the mainstream slime ball media says that "oh these hollow point bullets are used for target practice." when people use ballpoint ammo for target practice. and now i find out the American social security is buying hollow point ammo? what next the TSA buys hollow points i mean holy f*cking sh!t man. and after looking at the American national debt which is 16 TRILLION dollars and you add up the derivatives black whole bubble (around 1.5-2 quadrillion dollar) I'd say you're f*cked. sure my country will follow suit considering Canada is America Jr thanks to NAFTA and the soon to be north American union.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
reply to post by NinpheaAurora

Or it could just be a dream. Nightmare no doubt but more than likely not any form of premonition. Could have eaten something that didn't settle with you and the dream was the result.
Think good things before going to sleep and you stand a better chance of having nice dreams.

There is definitively a difference between a premonition dream and a dream due to indigestion. If you don't know the difference between the two, chances are you are a headless chicken!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If any event goes down, do not go with Fema at all, no matter what. I can very much believe they have that planned out.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Are you a Christian OP?

link   
The reason why I ask is because a lot of Christians have been getting similar dreams lately.

link   
reply to post by Premier2012

I will post about mine when I get the chance

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Premier2012
Are you a Christian OP?

That's funny that you asked me. Because I don't associate myself with any religion because it all speaks the same gibberish. Now my view on god is that it isn't an all powerful being rather the driving force behind this space/time continuum/universe whatever you like to call it. Call me atheist, agnostic, panantheist whatever.

new topics

top topics

join