It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim group, Ansar al-Sunna, demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

While I think ANY group of people moving to a country and expecting the country to change for them is ridiculous.... I must also point out that Christians have been doing this for about 1500 years now... So using Christians as an example is very stupid!

I'm a secular Jew living in the US, I can't tell you how many times Christians have tried to convince me to 'find me some Jesus'....

I've never had anyone try to convert me to anything else, just Mormons ( we have all experienced that door knock) and more normal Christians..... Not one Jew, Shinto, Buddhist, Sikh, has ever tired to convince someone to change their beliefs unsolicited.

The point here is we need to live and let live. Muslims, Christians and anyone else for that matter need to STFU and worry about themselves.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your logic is flawed the minute you say true god or anything of that nature. You don't know what or who god is anymore than the next guy. Reading a book which has been re written countless time and re translated countless times over the course of 1600 years since the council of nicea (sp?) decided what the bible should be... Yes a group of men decided, men with a midevil education debated the final product.

While I don't ascribe to any one religious book, I at least have great respect for the Torah which has only changed my a handful of letters and vowels over 5500+ years and the bhagavad Gita, which also has hardly changed in nealrly 10,0000 years.

It's so sad how indoctrinated some people are...

As a professional salesman I can tell you the first street lesso you learn about sales, and con men use this same tactic, is that people usually believe the first thing they hear. It's hard to disbelieve what you heard first.... Its how our brains our programmed.

I can tell you this, I will not be scaring my 9 month old with some invisible man in the sky who she can't use any of her5 senses to perceive but has to just take it on faith.

Imagine is Pythagoras just said take a2 + b2 = c2 to be true on faith.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Your logic is flawed the minute you say true god or anything of that nature. You don't know what or who god is anymore than the next guy. Reading a book which has been re written countless times and re translated countless times over the course of 1600 years since the council of nicea (sp?) decided what the bible should be... Yes a group of men decided, men with a midevil education debated the final product.

While I don't ascribe to any one religious book, I at least have great respect for the Torah which has only changed my a handful of letters and vowels over 5500+ years and the bhagavad Gita, which also has hardly changed in nealrly 10,0000 years.

It's so sad how indoctrinated some people are...

As a professional salesman I can tell you the first street lesson you learn about sales, and con men use this same tactic, is that people usually believe the first thing they hear. It's hard to disbelieve what you heard first.... Its how our brains our programmed.

I can tell you this, I will not be scaring my 9 month old with some invisible man in the sky who she can't use any of her 5 senses to perceive but has to just take it on faith.

Imagine is Pythagoras just said take a2 + b2 = c2 to be true on faith.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Should be instantly deported back to whatever country they came from if they want that sharia law bollocks. I don't understand the arrogance and to be honest, racism of these people. If the country doesn't conform the islamic ways then everyone is a scumbag and unless something is done to change that, everyone will die in a fiery hellstorm. God forbid if anyone says anything cos then the happy, skipping through flowery meadows PC brigade will come out and call you racist.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

This is what Islam is all about, people just don't want to admit it. In my opinion there is no such thing as radical or non radical Muslims. The ones that sit by and let the so called radicals do all the hate will join in just as soon as they are told or they will be treated just like the infidel.

"Allah is our objective; the Prophet is our leader; the Qur'an is our law;Jihad is our way; dying in the way of Allah is our highest hope."

Good luck, political correctness will destory your country, look what is happening to America.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

Come on mekhanics the vid is 2 hours 50 mins long, summarize please.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I dont care in the slightest but you have been here long enough to know the F word will get you a warning, please modify. Its upto you of course.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

You have a good point... It sucks being in America now... We aren't free anymore, we need to look over our shoulders when we say things....

I really want to join a protest next week for the NHL lockout in NYC but I'm afraid I'll be put on a 'list'.

But remember Muslims aren't the first to try this... The pilgrims used biological weapons against the native Americans to spread their beliefs and eradicate the indigenous population... ( small pox laced blankets)

Muslims are just taking a page out of the Christian play book.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Whatsreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatsreal

I'd like to disagree with you but i can't, sadly this is also who and what we are as a predator species, point being this will not end well.......................... again sadly.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What were likely to see in the near future is someone or some people in a country like Norway or England or France drive up in a cargo van to one of these retarded Islamic street rally's where they chant the death of their host country and demand special treatment and laws and just open up with automatic gun fire and mow down a couple dozen.

Especially if there is some kind of attack on the host country followed by street celebrations.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If radicals want to set up a form of government shouldn't we ship them ammo and set up a no fly zone?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

What is the solution?

We get out of their countries and their lives and let them live like they want to.

It is our constant butting in and blatant disregard for the value of their lives that has caused us all our problems of the last 11 years.

I really don't believe this crap anymore, either...it is just desperate attempts to resurrect that now defunct tool of terror that the fat cats have been trying to scare us with ever since he died the first time in 2001.

Obama made that second time count...no more reason for a war on terror, ostensibly...no more reason to sell us tanks and black hawks and drones and fear so they can eat and we can starve and worry and accuse our advocates of being our enemies and fall for the idea that we are liked for our merits rather than our huge army and scared-bully attitude...

The punking of the American people is coming to an end....as good as over and there's no way they can recover if we do.

Good. I'm sick of it. I hope all the fat cats get ulcers and bit their nails down to the quick while they stand in the unemployment lines all alone while we go back to work instead of to war for their greedy butts. They won't even be able to sell their war-toys on ebay to third world countries because if we don't have any, nobody else will need any, either. And then maybe we can get on with life.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Leave Norway, and go far away. You and Norway are not even on the same page and that country is the worlds finest light. So take a hike, its a small land mass as it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Yeah, like 90% of Americans.

On 9/12/2001, it was 99.999999% of all Americans.
So now they call the President a murderer and a warmonger because he can't get congress to sign anything about Afghanistan other than the yearly appropriation funding that is bankrupting us beyond belief...and he gets blamed for that, too.

WE ARE responsible for this mess...not George W and not Obama and not Muslims or Jews or WHOEVER.
We the people have screwed ourselves over royal.

I'm beginning to suspect we might be beyond salvage. If we can't learn simple lessons without having them beat into our thick skull, then what use could we ever be?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Same thing we Americans seem to have decided about our freedom, too, dontcha think?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Well, considering these fellows are obviously immigrants and refugees from their original homesteads - one might wonder, why did they leave the paradise in the first place? Obviously, things were not that paradise-like - hence preference for some Scandinavian mutually respectful nation. The downside - they too need to be equally respectful.

And that is exactly where the journeys cross. The mutual respect is not only something to require others to provide to you, but also what you need to provide for others too. Can't you live up to that requirement of the Scandinavian culture, then you're at odds with the society and its fundamental rules (and law by that matter).

So, the whole point by this group of hooligans is just to incite confrontation, and use that provoked reaction as a means to argument and flame further confrontations.

My five cents: leave them on their own. Give a laugh, and five bucks for a real barber.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This little drama was instigated by zionist media purely because Anti-Jew and anti-Israel sentiments in Norway flourish, despite local denials.

The norwegian govt has been proven greatly incompetent at protecting its own citizens. Yet it is an expert at criticizing Israel.

Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere frequently condemns Israel and tells it how to handle infinitely more complex challenges than Norway is able to deal with.

This arrogance is often shared by Norwegian media editors, NGOs, some Lutheran bishops, trade union leaders and others among the country’s cultural elite. This bogus news "Muslim group, Ansar al-Sunna, demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened" was manufactured to discredit islam infact it never took place. The reason was to divide the norwegian people on muslims and to uphold the anti-israeli sentiment in norway.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Petermandelsonz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Petermandelsonz

Norway handles looking after its own, and standing for peace and shining its light internationally, very well indeed, better than Israel by a long shot.

However, the zionist, PTB, UK/US element is there in the black operations, their HAARP facility is run by the US, and that means the CIA and their Trojan Horse Plan to overtake equality with the Brotherhood has been let in the back door by the ones who are wolves in sheeps clothing.

They need to kick all those out who don't assimilate to their society. And spread muslim immigrants out so there is only small clusters here and there, so they don't group up, and at the same time, close the door on increasing any form of fascism in their own country. In fact, I would be removing some of these elements, who haven't adopted to freedom and equality.

The Brotherhood is a CIA tool for NWO and Fascim and massive oppression.

You can tell how adaptable they are by the dress code of the women and how outspoken they are. How they assimilate.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I guess their handlers let things slip a bit, they actually showed the true face of Islam. Wonder when the apologists start their hand pointing and deception.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join