It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim group, Ansar al-Sunna, demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would love to see what Geert Wilders has to say about this. No wonder Muslim's think they are so entitled, they read The Koran. Which basic tells them they are entitled to the world.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
They would be welcome in East London where they will blend in with the rapidly growing Bengali population which now outstrips the locals, and is hellbent on banning homosexuality and prostitutes as the tip of the sharia iceberg of conquest. Positively mediaval but no-one is taking any action.

This is possibly the first of several terrorist events committed by Bangladeshis in 2005.

Norway beware - they will change your culture into one of fear, as in London.

They renamed Aldgate Banglatown.
en.wikipedia.org...

These are some of the new local boys

edit on 8-9-2012 by dr treg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Shut down immigration. Vastly restrict welfare. Write laws that restrict religious practices in public. Make wearing the burqas and hijab illegal. Shutdown any mosques preaching jihad or pushing for Sharia law. Life in prison without parole for terrorism, rape, honor killings, violence against non-Muslims.

Bus their kids outside of their communities for school. Counseling for the girls, and teach them their rights. Provide shelters for girls who request protection.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Ignorant children

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dr treg

Beware , YOUR GOVERNMENT DID IT.

Inside job

London CCTV 7/7 Terror Bomb - Inside Job - PROOF

edit on 8-9-2012 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

"We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you..."

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslim terrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

Read The Whole Story Here

This is not the first time radical Islam has shown the intention of creating beach head Islamic States within first world countries. I'm not sure how we stop the radicals from entering our countries. Often, they show their true colours once they have citizenship. I think it's time for Probationary Citizenships whereby people of this nature can be easily deported without the right to appeal. This type of flag burning and threatening behaviour should at least carry a sentence of treason.

What is the solution?

IRM

edit on Fri Sep 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added name of extremist group to title

Im truely sorry this is happening to you and your country, honestly if what you are say is true, you and your fellow non muslims need to stand up and react. Id say you will probably have to wait until they start killimg but when they do ban up together adn fight until they are illiminated.
On the american side of the globe, im personally thinking we born and rasied from generations upon generational americans will ban together and stop THEM, because if america believes it wont happen here well they are severely blind or out right Idiots. We stopped the brits we can stop a lunitic religigous cult trying to change our consitution and freedoms. ( hmmfff, notice how i never mentioned a specific religion?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
And Islam is thought to be a peaceful religion. Even for those that think it is, and even where currently it is... eventually radicals like this will take over the whole because of a systematic campaign of fear.

Allow freedom of religion to escalate to this level and there eventually be NO freedom of religion in your country. The goal is systematic, and progressive takeover of your society, the Quaran dictates that.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Such groups need to be exterminated - religious groups need to be prohibited and fanatic groups, no matter of which religion - KILLED

BLOODY KILLED

DO NOT DESERVE MOSQUES ALL OVER EUROPE, FUKING 'WE MUST HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS WITH MINORITIES' FCK THAT SHIIIIT - EQUAL RIGHTS CREATED FOR CRIMINALS AND TERRORISTS
edit on 8-9-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)
? let he who is without sin cast the first stone & all that

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

"We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you..."

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslim terrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

LMFAO. Do You Know That picture was taken from pakistan in 2009/10 and reason why they burned the flag?

A dozen Pakistani Muslim in Lahore burned a Norwegian flag and chanted slogans after a Norwegian newspaper reprinted the famous Danish Mohammed cartoons and a Norwegian Member of Parliament changed his Facebook profile picture to the caricature of Mohammed with a bomb in his turban.

Ulf Erik Knudsen, a fourth term member of Norway's Stortinget, said he posted the picture "in sympathy with one who is threatened by forces that want to restrict freedom of expression." This is a reference to artist Kurt Westergaard, who was the object of a New Years Day assassination attempt by a 28 year old Somali man affiliated with the al-Shabab movement

dinahlord.typepad.com...

Case Closed.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by Imtor

I dont care in the slightest but you have been here long enough to know the F word will get you a warning, please modify. Its upto you of course.

If you don't act as a wannabe-moderator and leave it entirely for mods, less noise would be caused,

But my point remains and it is that: Religion needs to be abolished for that reason, and as for Religious fanatics of all kind - KILLED.

No mosques in Europe to be build and they will shut up, all this stupid HAVE, EQUAL RIGHTS' nonsense allowed criminals to commit crimes again and is open gate for terrorists. Made entirely for them..

Religion is cancer and cancer in a very bad phases for those fanatic muslims, though there are such CHristians as well, that's why destroy religion!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mekhanics

You're sure?
I know you are...I've seen it before.

If so...then HA!
Just what I thought...trying to stir people up to fear and keep this aggression and confusion stirred up.

I knew something wasn't right about that photo but I didn't know what it was...I was thinking it looked familiar already but I didn't seize upon the notion...when you said Pakistan, I remembered I had seen it, for sure...in a video about Iman Khan...in an article online about Afghanistan and their perception of our eroding national image. Yep. And Iman Khan makes the statement that burning the flag is a rather extreme thing for them to do but they are fed up....but he makes it clear that it is a rare event no matter what.

Okay, everyone...do you get what just happened?

Wake up! Deny this crap. Speak up. Write your congressman..write the president..even if you don't like him...heck, write the UN.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What is the solution?

I honestly think that the only solution is genocide. Either side, it doesn't matter, but it's apparent that Muslims are incapable of occupying this planet with non-Muslims. So, either every last non-Muslim should be eliminated, or every last Muslim eliminated. Take your pick, but that's really the only viable solution. Tolerance doesn't work. They simply spread like a cancer, and when their numbers grow, you get stuff like this. I'm glad I'm getting long in the tooth because I don't see anything good coming around the corner....

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I went to the Examiner site and reported that article just now.

I also commented but I think I didn't hit submit before closing the page...oh well. I might go back.

I thought for a minute of not reporting it, thinking of the guy who wrote the article...but then I decided to go ahead...if that guy was fooled by the photo, then it will be okay for him...and if he deliberately misrepresented it then he should be reported.

I'm not normally a tattle-tale but I am totally SICK of this kind of thing and the only way to get it stopped is to speak up about everything to everyone any chance I get.

That's what I am going to be doing now...from right now on...people are going to get sick of me but I don't care. If it works, if it doesn't...I must try.

I hope others decide to do a little something, too...anything helps.

Remaining silent is the only thing that is truly a danger at this point.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

That was easy peasy. This latest fake news is a joke and the thread itself is meaningless. I'm laughing my butt-off on people who buyed into this crap!

Too many muslim haters. Unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

What is the solution?

I honestly think that the only solution is genocide. Either side, it doesn't matter, but it's apparent that Muslims are incapable of occupying this planet with non-Muslims. So, either every last non-Muslim should be eliminated, or every last Muslim eliminated. Take your pick, but that's really the only viable solution. Tolerance doesn't work. They simply spread like a cancer, and when their numbers grow, you get stuff like this. I'm glad I'm getting long in the tooth because I don't see anything good coming around the corner....

Brilliant idea. Thanks!
I think we should put you out of your misery first, then. I mean, why make you wait if you don't have anything to look forward to?

Well, you'd better get ready...I'll go get someone who doesn't object to being part of the solution (instead of the problem!)

Would you like a cigar? How about a blindfold?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Deportation sounds like a good solution. Used to be what they'd do to immigrants who didn't play by a country's rules once they arrived. Send 'em back where they came from or to another country that's already more in line with their wants and desires.

But I guess Europe is too PC nowadays to use an old-fashioned method with a known reputation of working.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr

Im truely sorry this is happening to you and your country, honestly if what you are say is true, you and your fellow non muslims need to stand up and react. Id say you will probably have to wait until they start killimg but when they do ban up together adn fight until they are illiminated.
On the american side of the globe, im personally thinking we born and rasied from generations upon generational americans will ban together and stop THEM, because if america believes it wont happen here well they are severely blind or out right Idiots. We stopped the brits we can stop a lunitic religigous cult trying to change our consitution and freedoms. ( hmmfff, notice how i never mentioned a specific religion?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by pauljs75
Deportation sounds like a good solution. Used to be what they'd do to immigrants who didn't play by a country's rules once they arrived. Send 'em back where they came from or to another country that's already more in line with their wants and desires.

But I guess Europe is too PC nowadays to use an old-fashioned method with a known reputation of working.

You aren't paying attention.

This didn't happen in Norway or anywhere close...it happened in Pakistan...these are Pakistani's and they are pissed at Americans for all the crap in Afghanistan that we are bringing into their lives...for the second time around.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

Can you imagine what would happen in a Muslim country if Christians started behaving like this?

GUESS WHAT??!?

That is exactly what happened...

What do you suggest we do, now...the shoe is on the other foot. What advice can you offer?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by pauljs75

You aren't paying attention.

This didn't happen in Norway or anywhere close...it happened in Pakistan...these are Pakistani's and they are pissed at Americans for all the crap in Afghanistan that we are bringing into their lives...for the second time around.

You claim that the picture is from Pakistan. How does that prove the events described in the article didn't happen?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join