It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim group, Ansar al-Sunna, demand breakaway Islamic nation in Norway or another 9/11 threatened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

"We do not wish to live together with dirty beasts like you..."

The Norwegian news portal VG Nett is reporting that a Muslim terrorist group, Ansar al-Sunna’, is threatening that if a section of the nation's capitol isn't transformed into a sharia-complaint Muslim nation, an attack rivaling 9/11 will be launched upon the Scandinavian nation.

Read The Whole Story Here

This is not the first time radical Islam has shown the intention of creating beach head Islamic States within first world countries. I'm not sure how we stop the radicals from entering our countries. Often, they show their true colours once they have citizenship. I think it's time for Probationary Citizenships whereby people of this nature can be easily deported without the right to appeal. This type of flag burning and threatening behaviour should at least carry a sentence of treason.

What is the solution?

IRM

edit on Fri Sep 7 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: added name of extremist group to title

CX
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I can see a certain Mr Breivik's street cred increasing tenfold if this happened....if they want a Sharia compliant area, go to one of the big ones abroad!

CX.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I agree with CX. I also believe that people like this have no place in a non-Muslim country. If you're not happy with the country you live in, move to a more suitable country rather than trying to force your beliefs on people who really want nothing to do with such things.

Can you imagine what would happen in a Muslim country if Christians started behaving like this?

Deport them all and get god sort them out!

Rev

+18 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
if they want a Sharia compliant area, go to one of the big ones abroad!

CX.

The solution is simple. If they don't want to live amongst us, don't migrate to our countries. They are more than aware of how we live our lives before they come here... yet they come, and try on this crap. You would not be foolish for considering the existence of a deeper agenda to such migration.

IRM

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I can see a certain Mr Breivik's street cred increasing tenfold if this happened....if they want a Sharia compliant area, go to one of the big ones abroad!

CX.

Agree, they would probably hire a few "Breiviks" to clean that area out once it happened, if it happens.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Obviously it's all nothing to worry about. You are talking about a percent of a percent of a percent.

right? Which means that even if that percent of a percent of a percent equated to thousands of people, what's a thousand people in your neighbourhood threatening to kill you.

Nothing at all.

I suggest everyone stick their head in the sand, get back to eating worms and stop looking around. It's easier to surprise buttsecks you that way.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Dump them in downtown Baghdad or Tehran with just what they can carry and let them enjoy all the benefits of Sharia - pretty straight forward really isn't it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by CX

CX.

The solution is simple. If they don't want to live amongst us, don't migrate to our countries. They are more than aware of how we live our lives before they come here... yet they come, and try on this crap. You would not be foolish for considering the existence of a deeper agenda to such migration.

IRM

Well one of the objectives of their religion is to spread it around the world, so I doubt they're going to take your suggestion there.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

They have no right to demand this and if they don't like it, they can go back where they came from. Threatening another 9/11 ? Oh real smart. Authorities won't possibly be breathing down their necks now. Did these stupid muslims forget Oslo? Due to that attack, I'm sure their government will take threats a lot more seriously. I'm sure some nut out there will come to the defense of these backwards idiots.
edit on 7-9-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
"We don't want to live amongst you dirty beasts" - Well I'm glad to hear it
And this might be news to ya, but .. . no-one wants to live amongst YOU murderous, bloodthirsty morons either!

Solution:
There are lots of Sharia compliant communities in Pakistan, they could go there, where there will be no objection to their extremism.

Sharia law and justice is backward and barbaric - A first world country can never become host to it.
edit on 7-9-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

You can take the muslim out of the holy land..

but you cannot take the holy land out of the muslim.

And the really ironic thing is, most of the extreme radical idiots in foreign countries were born in those countries, and would most likely be shot on sight for being too western if they were to be found by something like the Taliban..

Oh well, as we're simply frogs in this tepid water, we'll never realise it's actually a pot slowly coming to boil until we see the rolling bubbles.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
You can't force your religious beliefs onto others no matter how hard you try be it extreme Islamist or American government. This is no better than the US forcing their version of democracy, oligarchy, down everyone's throat.

You can't force your religious laws on someone else, in their country. They need to go back home and threaten those that infringe on their freedoms in their own backyards rather than relocating then talking smack. With this attitude, it's only going to make ALL Muslims in that country targets for terrorist probes don't they understand that they are just making everyone that claims their religion a fair target?

Probably not, they want what they want right now, never mind being realistic. How is this any different than the crimes the West perpetuates against them? Two wrongs don't make a right no matter how hard you try.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
It is interesting how a nothing website (the examiner?) focuses on this stuff and gives these loonies air space. All it does is ramp up the volume on extremism. Sharia whatever will NEVER, repeat NEVER happen in Norway or any other predominantly Christian population on the planet. Full stop. Unfortunately once Christians start rolling (look at the project for the New American Century neo-liberal experiment in Afghanistan and Irag), then we invariable run right over the top of all their barbarism and ranting. What are they reduced to? Predator strikes on some blue arsed kid in a uniform's screen. Inshahla peninusula ... next target! where's my beer?!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by InfaRedMan

They have no right to demand this and if they don't like it, they can go back where they came from. Threatening another 9/11 ? Oh real smart. Authorities won't possibly be breathing down their necks now. Did these stupid muslims forget Oslo? Due to that attack, I'm sure their government will take threats a lot more seriously. I'm sure some nut out there will come to the defense of these backwards idiots.
edit on 7-9-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

To do another 9/11 they would have to coordinate with the false flag operators in the U.S. if they want to do it right.
Maybe we can flush them out.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Were I in charge of Norway, I would make it quite clear that any major Islamic-based terror attack would result in:
a) Islam being banned from the country, and
b) every Islamic person in the country rounded up and killed.

Probably a good thing I'm not in charge...

Kind of extreme, actually.

That's how come dictators, don't make great leaders.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

If Immigrants can't show any form of respect to their nation, then Norway should just kick them all out. Anders Breivik could have been a fantastic figurehead for a movement for tougher Immigration laws, but instead decided to act like a uncivilised maniac and deserves worse then his current sentencing.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
The solution is to keep your borders closed to them. It's peaceful, practical and effective. If they don't like it, too bad. It won't take them long to find something else not to like anyway. It's in their DNA makeup to hate.

Countries really do need to stop giving people like that a chance when those people have a history of not playing nice. "But what about the peaceful Muslims" you ask. What about 'em? Some have a tendancy to act nice until they get their citizenship and then let their true colors show. But what's really sickening is that the good Muslims don't stand up to the bad one's. Fine....whatever....in the meantime they're going to be guilty by association and no one is going to trust any of them. And don't blame us either, they're making their own bed by being idiots. The whole lot of them.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by CX

CX.

IRM

Well one of the objectives of their religion is to spread it around the world, so I doubt they're going to take your suggestion there.

Normal people these days use the WorldWideWeb to spread their message accross the planet.

Their objective seems to be to physically and violently force their beliefs and culture on those who don't want it. Or they will kill masses of people.

Threats like that should be grounds for the host nation to drop-kick them out the country IMO.

But then that creates the problem of where will they go to when booted out? They never want to go to a Sharia friendly nation where they will be welcomed with a salvo of machine gun fire.

And certainly no other civilized nation will want them after they've already made those kind of demands and threats.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostromo85
Anders Breivik could have been a fantastic figurehead for a movement for tougher Immigration laws, but instead decided to act like a uncivilised maniac and deserves worse then his current sentencing.

Actually, he would have been derided as a right wing extremist hate monger.

It's not good to go against islam in anything. Too many of them, and too many green left tree hugging rainbow farting hippies who throw piss bombs at old people if they even hint at disagreement.

This is the problem. And it has absolutely no solution in my view. It's the sun and the moon... it's just how it is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join