It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopped Alien Visitation with Positive Energy - Personal Experience

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Just one more thing, I also am convinced (and this based only on the experiences of other people, and not mine, because as I have already written I don't remember if I ever had an experience at all) that these greys aren't human, either. So yes, you are right in that they are not ghosts, that is, the soul or the remaining energy of deceased humans.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My haunting experience (I'll just call it for ease of differentiation) was completely different than the experience from whatever entity was interrupting my sleep.

I didn't sense anything strange about the house when I was first looking into it with my boyfriend and the landlord, everything seemed great. It started the day I moved in to the new house. I was taking over small boxes and items by myself before my family came to help with moving furniture when I had the first strange experience. I carried in an armful of laundry and hung it up in the closet and then went out to get some more. When I walked into the closet, all of the clothes I brought in just a moment before were pushed all the way to the side of the closet and swaying a bit. It was strange, I thought I just hung them randomly in the center somewhere, but I shrugged it off and hung the next armful of clothing and left the closet. When I came back with the last load, all of the hanging clothes were now pushed up against the opposite side of the closet that they were previously and swaying. This freaked me out a bit, so I hung up the last load of clothes and shut the closet door.

I walked outside and carried in my small TV set. I brought it into my bedroom and set it down on a small table I had in there. When I turned around, the closet door was open. I stared at it for a minute, swearing that I shut it all the way, when I heard a banging sound coming from the TV I had just set down behind me. I turned around and didn't see anything out of place, so I thought it was maybe settling? I walked out of the room to bring something else in, and I heard a very loud BANG coming from the other room again. It scared me a bit, so I locked up and left until everyone else was ready to come with me.

Later on, everyone came back and we got my house all set up with no incidents whatsoever. I assumed that everything from earlier that day was just my imagination. My boyfriend was living with me in the house, and he didn't have a job at the time, so I was never home alone after that until he moved out about a month later. From then on, I was always home alone... and this is when it got really bad.

It started out again with simple things like the clothes in my closet moving, doors I swear were closed being open, lights going on/off, and my washing machine would be pulled away from the wall about 8 inches every single day when I got home from work. I also had a really, really creepy, hair standing on end, someone is watching me feeling when I would take showers. Ugh, still gives me the creeps.

I think my problem got worse when I started to acknowledge the spirit/demon/entity... I would come home from work and see my washer pulled out, and tell it "Very funny", and I would ask it to leave me alone and things like that. Once I started talking to it, it only got worse. I would wake up in the morning for work and every single cabinet and drawer in my entire kitchen would be wide open, my couch was tipped over one day, books would be knocked off shelves and I started seeing shadows. I hated taking showers... I learned to take a shower in under 3 minutes, haha.

This went on for a few months until I got a roommate. Once there was another person in the house, everything stopped abruptly. The only time I had any experiences was when they were at work and I was home alone. They didn't believe me that there was anything strange going on in the house. We lived this way for about a year and a half until FINALLY my lease was up and I could leave.

Just a few days before we were to move out, my roommate was in his room, and I made a PB&J sandwich and a glass of milk and was going in my room to sit at my computer, and I had the first ever experience when someone else was home... it was more intense than the others and I don't know if it was because the entity was angry I was leaving, or maybe proving to me that I didn't have to be alone for it to bother me. As I walked into my room, just as I was passing by my stereo, my light turned off and my stereo turned on - on full blast - screaming Let it Be by The Beatles in my face, and I felt a hard shove in my back. My milk and sandwich when flying, and I fell and almost hit my face on the edge of my desk. I ran out of that room as fast as I have ever ran in my life, jumped completely over both of my living room couches in one leap, and into my roommates room bawling my eyes out... and he laughed at me. He STILL doesn't believe there was anything in that house. Light and stereo must have been bad wiring and I just happened to trip at the same time. Ugh. I slept at my mom's house every night until I could leave. Nothing strange ever happened at my new house.

I got the feeling that whatever was in that house thought it was funny to scare me. It wasn't like whatever would watch me when I slept that I got genuine fear of bodily harm from... it was more of a taunting, scary, picking on me sort of feeling. Like a mean bully.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by samara11278

Wow, that's a pretty intense haunting. After reading yours and so many other haunted stories on ATS--I really, really, really don't want to move into a haunted place.

I wonder if something followed you and continued to watch when you were vulnerable--like in the shower or sleeping.

Now that you have uplifted your vibrational output to one of positivity and goodwill, nothing bad will dare attach itself to you. You are now stronger than anything evil; and they know it too

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am not one to use the word "hate" usually... but I hated that house. So much.

You hear stories of hauntings following people from house to house sometimes too - I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to shake it when I moved - but literally the first day in the new house, I just felt like I could breathe again. If only I had figured out how to get rid of my nighttime visitor by then, haha.

But now... I'm good now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join