It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopped Alien Visitation with Positive Energy - Personal Experience

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hey guys, this is my first OP... be gentle! Hahaha.
Hopefully this is the best place for this? Move if necessary, please!

Okay, where to begin? My whole life, as far back as I can remember, I have been "visited" by some sort of negative entity. I've always felt that it was an alien visitation (rather than spirits or what have you) and I have been just absolutely terrified of the thought of aliens ever since childhood. The movie Mars Attacks (the comedy!) gave me horrible nightmares for years... literally like 10+ years, and I still can't watch it. I used to lie awake at night, terrified to close my eyes for fear of waking up with something standing over me or at the foot of my bed.

Now the weird thing is, I can't for the life of me remember any specific details of ever actually seeing anything. I have no physical reason that I can remember why I would be scared specifically of aliens. I have plenty of memories of just knowing that there was something outside my doorway, window or at the foot of my bed, but I have no memories of what it looked like whatsoever. Photos of your standard "greys" freak me out though. Even today, if I see a photo of one on a History Channel show or anything, I physically have to turn away until it's off the screen. I don't think for a second that it was just my imagination... I can remember specific times when I would wake up to a sound, a touch or a feeling, lie awake terrified facing the wall or with my eyes closed until I could build up the courage, and then I would roll over or open my eyes... and then the memory just cuts off at that exact moment. Anyway, I suppose what I'm getting at is that I wholeheartedly believe that I was being visited for whatever reason, but I have no solid reason why aside from just... knowing. I don't believe it was a spirit (lived in a haunted house after I moved out of my parents' for two years, but that's another thread. Haha.
)

Okay, so I will cut to the chase. I believe that I was able to stop my visitations by directing positive energy at these beings. I haven't had one single solitary nightmare in about a year (used to be almost every single night, multiple per night sometimes) and I haven't woken up in fear of something being in my house in about the same length of time. Let me tell you, the husband is glad I don't wake him up anymore completely freaked out, haha. He never believed me anyway.

So, I came up with the idea one night when I was staying over at my mother's house - woke up with a horrible feeling, as always, turned on every light in every room that no one else was sleeping in, as always, and went to get a bowl of cereal to eat while watching I Love Lucy until sunrise and I could sleep again for a few more hours... as always. My tradition going back as far as I could remember; Fruit Loops and I Love Lucy until the sun comes up would just help me feel better
Anywho, so I was going to get my cereal and I noticed a new decorative plate my mom had in her kitchen that said "Peace, Love and Joy to you" on it. I thought that it was just a perfect saying for me and my constant fear, so I decided that anytime I was scared I would say it to myself.

So for a few years, I would say this over and over in my head when I would be woken up terrified, and it really worked to calm me down and lower my heart rate enough that I could actually fall back to sleep without cereal, tv and the sun coming up. Amazing! This became my new go-to solution. If I couldn't solve the problem, at least I could cut the time that I had to be awake and scared. Awesome.

One day after that, I had another one of those nights where I felt like there was something standing and watching me from the other side of the room and I just couldn't see it, so I was saying my little loving phrase to myself and I decided that I would direct it towards the being. Peace, love and joy to YOU. I thought about it really strongly and tried to direct the positive energy towards it, and within minutes I felt an overwhelming sense of relief and that I was actually alone for once. From then on, every time I felt like there was something in the room with me, I would follow this same practice, sending this terrifying being my love... and every time it helped.

Over the course of a couple of years, the visitations got fewer, and fewer, and fewer until it went from every day, to once a week, to every other week, to once a month, to every few months, and then just stopped. I would say it's been about a year since I've woken up scared or had a nightmare related to that. I really think that sending them the positive energy made a difference. No idea why... I'm not going to question if it was because they are negative beings, or if they were after me because I was open to it, or whatever, I'm just glad it worked. I can't tell you how nice it is to not wake up every single night just absolutely horrified at the thought of what might be with me, and not being able to remember why I'm actually scared.

I wanted to share because I just wanted to hear your thoughts, ATS, and I hope that if anyone is going through something similar to what I did, that they can end their worries and just be happy.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I hate to post this half-way through reading your thread, but you and I have been in very similar boats--as have many others. You are definitely not alone!

Thanks for sharing your story. I will give a proper response after I finish reading.

Edit: Excellent read! Nice, succinct, easy to understand, and straight to the point! I am again reminded that I am not alone in my experiences as well. I have gone through a similar phase as you--and I have found the only way to overcome and block these "attacks" is positive thought and energy as well! It got to the point that I was so terrified that all I could do was just pray and say the name of God (not trying to infuse religion into your method) with a calm demeanor. I noticed that this seemed to end the uncanny "visitations" as well. It certainly works!

I am glad you found a way to keep these fears at bay. Continue to radiate this positivity--for everyone!

My relevant thread on a similar topic: www.abovetopsecret.com... if you like
edit on 7-9-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I actually read your post a few weeks ago! We do have very, very similar experiences except I have no memories of seeing anything. I can't even imagine how much more terrifying that must have been.

I too, used to have to sleep against the wall, and used to climb in bed with my brother to protect me - he would always sleep on top of the covers because he thought it was a bit weird. haha.

Thanks for the reply, bud!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by samara11278

Now, be it far from me to be a fear-monger--but just because you didn't see it didn't mean nothing was there
I have "felt" its/their presence long before I ever saw it/them.

I continue to feel it too (when I let my guard down). I am just glad I never see those ghastly figures again! It might make my hair turn white!

I can't explain why they come at all. But I do know that as we put out this positive energy, it will attract the right kinds of presences to watch over us.

Please, keep the positive energy-a-flowin'. That seems like a good idea no matter what and the world needs more of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NarcolepticBuddha

I agree!

After reading your thread about seeing them for a second and then falling back to sleep... made me wonder if the reason I never remember something beyond that is because it was wiped or falling back to sleep like you, etc. A bit creepy!

After typing up my thread I had to go get a bowl of cereal like the old days, haha. Gives me the creeps!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I understand. It actually takes a LOT of courage to confront these memories. Moreso than people give us credit for sometimes haha. It's like recalling a traumatic event that we've struggled to suppress.

When I typed my thread. There were a few times that I just had to save the document and get out of the house for a bit, or go cook lunch or something. Concentrating on the memories, trying to remember the images and feelings really was not easy or fun to do.

I admire and appreciate your courage. If anyone can relate to stories like ours, it's the good people at ATS. Just ignore the ones who try to ridicule you and make you feel bad. Some people will never understand until it happens to them and stares them right in the face.

Hopefully, you can get some other members to chime in and share in a constructive manner!

(By the way, I never did reach a conclusion whether they were ET aliens or spiritual/dimensional entities or whatever fancy stuff they're calling them now...maybe there isn't much difference between the two?)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Nice thread OP!
S&F for you.

My visitor as a child was a ghost ( I think ). Could have been something else; it didn't show itself, just the closet door opening by itself while I was in bed, or unseen hands pulling me down the foot of my bed by my ankles, and things like that!

I would call on my guardian angel for protection, and he/it would come and run the sucker off!

I could always feel the angel's presence beside me, comforting me. Then I would go to sleep.

Seems we have this in common. Sending love, or any positive energy helps to get rid of these jokers!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
why dont you just put a camera? That way you will now for sure.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Sounds like a mixture of paranoia and OCD.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Being positive, choosing to respond with Goodness and Positivity even though you can't seem to stop it and you don't feel safe, brings protection. I experienced protection by positive/benevolent ET's, who did conduct checkups, when I finally realized nothing was changing this, and chose to respond with consideration and concern for the technician. There are sides, and the negative activity stopped.

ARK = acts of random kindness. Something I read on here a while ago and something that brings more positive consequences in our lives.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Alien visitation? What makes you believe this is anything more than paranoia/common sleep paralysis.. and why would a technologically superior alien being be put off by the words 'Peace love joy' etc. Infact, what makes you believe you are/where being abducted by alien beings?

I have experienced sleep paralysis and sleep terrors all my life, and, like you, as a child thought there was something very sinister about them.. waking up and seeing shadows/beings etc, sometimes seeing what the media has portayed 'alien' beings to look like, (Note how you had early indoctrination from that mars movie, I saw some horrible movie alien movie and began to see the aliens in that film in my 'experiences').

Around my mid teens I decided enough was enough, and like you, discovered a little ritual that would make 'them' (what I later concluded was my own dreamstate imagination through research) go away. The usual would happen, the waking up, seeing a being ontop of me or sensing a entity I could not see, and I would laugh. Yes, laugh.. and you know what, it worked! It relaxed me and made my heart rate drop, so I didnt have to sleep in fear anymore..

In conclusion, Im very happy you have beat your condition, but dont jump to the wild conclusion that alien beings have travelled lightyears to scare you, trust me I have been there and its not great for your sanity and general well being, Ive watched programmes where they put cameras up in the bedrooms of those who claim to be experiencing alien abductions or demon attacks and ALL of them either woke up frozen and looking around the room petrified or had their eyes closed fighting a imaginary being in their nightmares etc. No aliens, no ghosts.. just the incredible powers of the human mind

edit on 7-9-2012 by therovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I've also have had experiences like yours, and I find what helps it I hug a favorite stuffed animal of mine, whisper mantras to myself or both. The beings still stay around and eventually leave, often not causing any harm.

I remember when I was quite young, I was deathly afraid of robots after watching Star Wars for the first time. I would have recurring nightmares of many of the different droids along with many other robots and creatures from other movies.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
THIS has happened to me. You really have to tell them to go away and most times they will. I don't understand why people assume anything that is not human is automatically evil. Kind of effed up if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by therovers

Thank you for your response. I don't actually know what makes me believe that it is aliens. Not that I think I am so special that they would travel lightyears just to see me, haha... but maybe they were already here and there is something about me that makes me spiritually open to it? Who knows. Could be interdimensional like NarcolepticBuddha says... could be nothing at all I suppose.

I have only experienced sleep paralysis one time, and yes, it was terrifying - but like you, I researched it and concluded that my experiences then were related to the situation itself like countless others.

As for the movie influencing me, this has been going on many years prior to seeing anything (that I can remember) related. I never even saw ET as a kid! Haha.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The spirit world is real.
There is some sort of communication and co operation with us in my opinion.

There is also a few connections to UFO technology due to the universal nature
of the power involved. In fact the powers of creation are so revealed all that you
have heard from tasit revelations can't compare. In fact there is none and we get
nothing but unanswered questions at every 'new discovery' .

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think some of us need to stop and define "alien." Myself and the OP included. To some, alien still means 'little green man from mars.' To others, it means Zeta Gray Reticulan and/or Reptiloid shapeshifter. To others still, it could mean somebody who took yer jobs!

To me, 'alien' used to mean the abducting gray type that traveled around in flying saucers. Now, I understand that 'alien' could really just mean something foreign to us; something we don't fully understand. A being or entity doesn't have to meet preconceived ideas about them to be defined as such. Why couldn't an 'alien' just as well be a paranormal phenomenon, ghost-like, technologically advanced, or perhaps even spiritual in nature? Heck, it could even be any combination thereof. The fact is, nobody really knows. And until we have alien-exo-anthropologists and sociologists doing extensive fieldwork on them, nobody is going to know anything.

For now, some us may have bits and pieces. And others try to sew these bits and pieces together in an attempt to create a patchwork understanding of the 'alien'. I don't need to tell you that this isn't going to bring any definite conclusions. This patchwork quilt could be huge, it could be very small, or it could be totally nonexistent and we all belong in the sanitarium who have stories and experiences to share. I'll be the first to admit it and tie myself into a straight-jacket if that be the case!

Why travel light years in a saucer when you and Scotty could just beam into the bedroom of your choice by the power of consciousness--opening up some kind of mini-wormhole or something? This is a characteristic that I attribute to the 'alien' based on my experiences. Others will find this incredulous!

Yes, we must all define 'alien' and what it means to us before we start jumping to conclusions. Everybody has a different definition--some definitions based on media exposure, some based on cultural context and interpretation, some based on personal experience, and yet other definitions are used for the sake of ridicule; e.g. the little green men from mars attitude.

How can we peg down something foreign and unknown when it is exactly that--foreign and unknown? All we can really do is speculate based on our experiences or lack thereof. But ridicule and outright dismissal is not something we should be doing to each other on this forum.

I for one believe the OP had a legitimate and well-founded fear and he/she did a good job of presenting the facts and feelings without embellishment or exaggeration. What more can you ask for?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hi samara11278! Great post! What I find amazing is how common this kind of experience is, of fearing greys during childhood though never remembering effectively seeing one. Yes, happened to me also, though a bit more attenuated: when I was a teenager I pretty much stopped thinking about it, and believed it was only nightmares/irrational fears/sleeping disorders. After reading Narcoleptic Buddha's, your and other stories here made me re-think, though. They are so common, with many identical elements, and (apparently) happening in many different places and different cultures (I, for example, am South American). Also, after reading Narcoleptic Buddha's post, I also started having fear again, either that I would see a grey, or that I would fully remember a previous terrible experience that I forgot, waking up in the middle of the night in fear. And I found out something similar to what you do: I pray. Either the Lord's Prayer, or the Ave Maria, or the Jesus Prayer (from this amazing doctrine of Christian mysticism which is Hesychasm). Works pretty well for me. I fully agree with you that positive energy for some reason keep the greys away. Why? We can only speculate. Maybe they are inherently evil and "feed on" fear and other negative feelings. Or maybe they aren't evil at all, just appearing like this due to our own awe and natural instinct of terror when facing the unknown. And we can create also other unverifiable hypothesis.
To Narcoleptic Buddha, I fully agree with your statement regarding the true nature of these beings. I prefer calling them "greys", based on their physical appearance only (which seems to be a constant in the experience of many people), as we don't and can't know for sure their true nature and origin.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Romanov

Very well said, Romanov! I have been fiddling with the idea of prayer and positive intent with these unseen 'aliens' for a while. It works--there is no dispute about that. Either prayer or positive intent effectively ends the scenario and our fears become calmed.

Here's where I begin to wonder though: Is it that these beings are inherently evil and are shied away by our positivity? OR is it that our own fear and inability to accept the situation aborts the experience altogether? Is it some kind of doorway we're afraid to open and confront--whether good or evil?

Why do I ask? Because in my exploits with narcolepsy, I have learned that astral travel/ and out of body experience is the end result of sleep paralysis. The only way to initiate this astral OOBE whatever is to abandon all fear and face the unknown with calmness and courage. Intense fear will abort the astral travel/ OOBE experience outright.

I am not suggesting we confront everything we come across with foolhardiness and a reckless sense of courage. I AM saying that for whatever reason, there is a block that we put over this doorway--for better or for worse.

Either way, I am not willing to try it any other way. I will continue to pray and emanate positive feelings when faced with these fears.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Thank you for all of your wonderful posts!

Buddha, as for my interpretation of what "aliens" are... I've always thought of it as something unknown that is not of this world. I'm not really sure how to describe what I feel about it in words, haha. Not necessarily a flying saucer alien, but something unknown. Something not of our known world I suppose. Could be interdimensional, could be from the future? From the past? Or it could be a legitimate space traveler? Your typical grey alien image however, really, really freaks me out when I see one.

These specific entities I don't believe are your standard "ghosts" because when I was 18 years old, I lived in a home that I believe was haunted... this was a completely different experience altogether. Also scary, but completely different.

I love all the replies here! Thanks for all the input!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samara11278
These specific entities I don't believe are your standard "ghosts" because when I was 18 years old, I lived in a home that I believe was haunted... this was a completely different experience altogether. Also scary, but completely different.

I would like to know about this experience of your also. Have you written about it? If yes, then please send me the link; if not, I hope you will soon!
Anyway, I am 100% convinced these greys are not extraterrestrial beings in the conventional way, that is, biological beings that exist in our own Universe, who travel many and many light-years to Earth only to kidnap people. If it were so, we would surely have material evidence of their presence - and as the skeptics rightfully noticed, we don't. So, what exactly are them? Psychic entities, transdimensional beings, creatures from other planes of existence? I don't know, probably no one knows.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join