It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The more I get to know, the more I seem not to know (if it makes sense!)

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Hello you all

(english is not my mother tongue so I' try to explain myself the best way I can)


I do know UFOs exist.
I also know that their inbelievable flying characteristics have been reported since 1936 (Norway)
From that, my opinion is they very certainly are of extraterrestrial origin.
I can even say that after all these years reading books, articles, watching videos, my conviction is almost as solid a factual knowledge, like I had already seen aliens.
I got acquainted about the 911 plot and, just like UFOs, I became totally convinced that we've indeed been screwed up by the militaro-industrial elite and the Bush administration (Cheney,Rice..)

So 2 facts
-Aliens exist and visit Earth almost everyday
-The society we live is genuily corrupted and political/industrial collusions dictates every media group, political decisions, price tagging ect ect...

These 2 facts led me to think that after all, ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS POTENTIALLY POSSIBLE
time travel, inner and outer dimensions on Earth that we just can't see with our senses....
But also : human genetical programming, hybridization with Aliens, hybrid bloodlines, Advanced spiritual Aliens, bad-intentionned Aliens


So my question is : Where is the limit to all this ?
Why should I listen to David Icke ?
I mean I think I have to find myself a limit, simply because our society is structured in a way that limit the knowledge to a certain degree (for all the truth is concealed)

If indeed semi-reptilian hybrids are ruling the planet, how the heck would David Icke know who they are, what are their plans, ect ect ect...


I'm going crazy...
All these subjects are so interesting that I can't help but getting informed more and more, but at the same time, I realize that after a certain level, it's all hear-say and bull#...


Greetz from France

UD


edit on 7-9-2012 by UfoDisclosureNow1 because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfoDisclosureNow1
All these subjects are so interesting that I can't help but getting informed more and more, but at the same time, I realized that after a certain level, it's all hear-say and bull#...
Yeah how do we determine where reality ends and BS begins? In many cases we don't really know.

I choose to not accept the more extraordinary claims without extraordinary evidence to support them. Did people see a UFO? Sure they did. Lots of times. There's nothing extraordinary in those claims of seeing lights in the sky or whatever.

Can David Icke see Reptilians the rest of us can't? You don't need anyone else to tell you that's an extraordinary claim, right? It's up to you to decide how much evidence you need to see before you accept something.

That's the answer...where is the evidence? If it's not there, we have every reason to be skeptical.
edit on 7-9-2012 by Arbitrageur because: clarification



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Take david icke with a boulder of salt son

my 2 cents



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfoDisclosureNow1
Hello you all

(english is not my mother tongue so I' try to explain myself the best way I can)


I do know UFOs exist.
I also know that their inbelievable flying characteristics have been reported since 1936 (Norway)
From that, my opinion is they very certainly are of extraterrestrial origin.
I can even say that after all these years reading books, articles, watching videos, my conviction is almost as solid a factual knowledge, like I had already seen aliens.
I got acquainted about the 911 plot and, just like UFOs, I became totally convinced that we've indeed been screwed up by the militaro-industrial elite and the Bush administration (Cheney,Rice..)

So 2 facts
-Aliens exist and visit Earth almost everyday
-The society we live is genuily corrupted and political/industrial collusions dictates every media group, political decisions, price tagging ect ect...

These 2 facts led me to think that after all, ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS POTENTIALLY POSSIBLE
time travel, inner and outer dimensions on Earth that we just can't see with our senses....
But also : human genetical programming, hybridization with Aliens, hybrid bloodlines, Advanced spiritual Aliens, bad-intentionned Aliens


So my question is : Where is the limit to all this ?
Why should I listen to David Icke ?
I mean I think I have to find myself a limit, simply because our society is structured in a way that limit the knowledge to a certain degree (for all the truth is concealed)

If indeed semi-reptilian hybrids are ruling the planet, how the heck would David Icke know who they are, what are their plans, ect ect ect...


I'm going crazy...
All these subjects are so interesting that I can't help but getting informed more and more, but at the same time, I realize that after a certain level, it's all hear-say and bull#...


Greetz from France

UD


edit on 7-9-2012 by UfoDisclosureNow1 because: (no reason given)


Your English is excellent, well done


I think these are questions we all tend to ask ourselves from time to time, and I personally think that you should only take from it that which resonates with you, David Icke can be very interesting at times but he can be quite out there as well. In his defence though, he's certainly done his homework.

I also agree with you when you sy that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! we are powerful beings only limited by our own imaginations. I find that when i meditate and attempt to become one with all, that I get huge bursts of positive energy and know that the oly place to go from here is up



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by blazingdefiance
 


Blazingdefiance


That's exactly why I strongly believe in human kind. We're all intrinsically exceptionnal beings, only society corrupts us.





posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by IMSAM
Take david icke with a boulder of salt son

my 2 cents

en.wikipedia.org...

Icke was a well-known BBC television sports presenter

He saw something that the elite want kept silent. So they got their media grunts to 'black ball' him when he was still presenting on World of Sport. Then the elitist BBC fired him.

@OP.
I think there is a common saying, 'the more you learn, the less you know'.

The elite cannot handle the truth becoming public knowledge.They want to hang onto power and money. Well not for much longer. Hehe chuckle chuckle



posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfoDisclosureNow1
Hello you all

(english is not my mother tongue so I' try to explain myself the best way I can)


I do know UFOs exist.
I also know that their inbelievable flying characteristics have been reported since 1936 (Norway)
From that, my opinion is they very certainly are of extraterrestrial origin.
I can even say that after all these years reading books, articles, watching videos, my conviction is almost as solid a factual knowledge, like I had already seen aliens.
I got acquainted about the 911 plot and, just like UFOs, I became totally convinced that we've indeed been screwed up by the militaro-industrial elite and the Bush administration (Cheney,Rice..)

So 2 facts
-Aliens exist and visit Earth almost everyday
-The society we live is genuily corrupted and political/industrial collusions dictates every media group, political decisions, price tagging ect ect...

These 2 facts led me to think that after all, ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS POTENTIALLY POSSIBLE
time travel, inner and outer dimensions on Earth that we just can't see with our senses....
But also : human genetical programming, hybridization with Aliens, hybrid bloodlines, Advanced spiritual Aliens, bad-intentionned Aliens


So my question is : Where is the limit to all this ?
Why should I listen to David Icke ?
I mean I think I have to find myself a limit, simply because our society is structured in a way that limit the knowledge to a certain degree (for all the truth is concealed)

If indeed semi-reptilian hybrids are ruling the planet, how the heck would David Icke know who they are, what are their plans, ect ect ect...


I'm going crazy...
All these subjects are so interesting that I can't help but getting informed more and more, but at the same time, I realize that after a certain level, it's all hear-say and bull#...


Greetz from France

UD


edit on 7-9-2012 by UfoDisclosureNow1 because: (no reason given)


take it easy.. focus and keep the mind stable. dont bite off more than you can chew. you're opening your mind to the truth of logic and fantasy.

with diligent research you will learn that much of what u have been taught to regurgitate is utter rubbish. only to facilitate the needs of society. lies that help build the foundation for our flawed world culture and system. once u erase the lies.. ull be more centred on a path of truth.

it is a pandora's box. u can address with excitement.. or u can address it with fear. but this world and the things in should u discover them.. can really blow ur mind.. one of them in particular i know can literally make the brain explode and liquify in the skull



new topics




 
1

log in

join