It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw in my dream, was just amazing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
So last night I had a CRAZY dream! I was watching T.V. with my dad and we were watching a cartoon (like family guy type) and there was this HUGE thing in the sky, what it looked like in the sky was like the biggest supermoon ever, mabey a little bigger. In my dream I was preciving it to be at the very least 4 times the size of juipiter but it was aways away. Off to the left about 10Degrees there was a star, but you could actully see the shape to it, sort of like a planet or maybe it was a moon and it was really bright but aways away. And there were lights coming off that "Moon" and headed to the bigger one. I was AMAZED, I never thought i would be one of the few to have a dream like this!!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
That's pretty awesome, I love dreams like that.

I replied because I've had similar dreams of a super moon, but in my dreams it crashes through the atmosphere and causes Armageddon. It's pretty scary, I feel the heat as I am obliterated - Your one sounds much nicer.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OpenEars123

Lol, thats pretty intresting too but yeah much more destruction...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jordanAKbramsen

I had a dream, last night, that I had to protect my partner from groups of aggressive humans and one particular giant. I snapped the neck of one guy. Stabbed another through the chest, into the heart, with a snapped pool cue.

Finally I ran around a corner as the Giant ran around the same corner and it caught him off guard more than I, so I used it to my advantage. It was in this next moment I realised I was dreaming. I grabbed the stargate Gou'ald staff weapon he had and shot him with it and then bashed his skull until it caved in.

The whole objective was to get to a parking garage where I had to get to my car, parked on the 11th floor, so we could get the hell out of there.

It was terrible. It was some sort of Fair, with a nightclub in the middle but all I could hear in the nightclub were the screams of young guys and the pleading and agony of women being raped. Groups of people, with this giant, were going around mercilessly killing everyone.
edit on 7-9-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Last night I dreamed I was looking at some kids' artworks. They were smashing. Made from black paper, and painted in neon and glittered. Just thought I'd mention that. I don't dream as much as I used to and this one was very clear and realistic.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Seriously pass that $hyt yall
I gotta experience these dreams too...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

You dreamed of a Cosmic Wedding.

I had a similar dream on November 25, 2010, Thanksgiving Day.

Long story short...that was a REAL dream.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I had a very similar dream of a super-moon just last night: I just wrote a thread about it too:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, love and unity

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
because of the recent events in North Africa and Middle East (Muslim world) aka 'the Moon'...I thought this very important dream thread would have been reborn...but its been left to die apparently.

but you sure saw it...I assume the 10 degrees to the left means this'll all be over 10 days from the day you posted this thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Its a dark star the little brother of the Sun
its hard to see it because it is kind of dark brown
some people call it Planet X, Nibiru or planet of the Gods
never had any dream like you but i do believe every words you said
this dream will trigger something in you to wake up and expend your mind much more
you had a very nice vision .. can you try to draw down what you saw ?

thanks for sharing

SNF
edit on 9/14/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join