It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Question about the moon Hoax

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I've searched and I couldn't find a topic about this. My question is for all the conspiracy surrounding the moon landing itself, no one seems to address the Apollo 11 Launch.

Apparently there were thousands of people witnessing the Launch of the Saturn V rocket on that day.

While Mike and Neil were going through the complicated business of being strapped in and connected to the spacecraft's life-support system, I waited near the elevator on the floor below. I waited alone for fifteen minutes in a sort of serene limbo. As far as I could see there were people and cars lining the beaches and highways. The surf was just beginning to rise out of an azure-blue ocean. I could see the massiveness of the Saturn V rocket below and the magnificent precision of Apollo above. I savored the wait and marked the minutes in my mind as something I would always want to remember.

So did the Government waste billions of dollars in sending a rocket up there that day with no-one in it? Or was that all 1969 movie magic too? Did they pay off thousands of people to say they witness the Launch? Honesty if they wanted to fake the moon landing they would have to go through the trouble of setting up a rocket that can leave orbit, set up the launch site for it to be public. I mean if you got the rocket and the T.V crowed why not just send some people up there?

edit on 9/7/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
No, no, no, no... Your arguments are too logical and make too much sense, therefore they have to be wrong. Prepare for the coming ridiculous arguments. Sending a man to the moon is all about brute force; once you leave the Earth's orbit, going to the moon is no big deal. It's so close, if there were a road, most cars would be able to drive there before the engine gave out.

S&F, hope the naysayers don't hit you too hard.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

Believe me on this one. Even though there is NO DOUBT we have gone to the moon and a thousand different ways to provide 100% PROOF...some people are just not going to listen.

And you are RIGHT! Here we are launching Massive Rockets into space which anyone on Earth with a HAM RADIO can call up two others and triangulate the signal of the Multiple Crafts that went to the Moon and by doing this provide a perfect daily point of where the craft is as well as where it landed on the Moon.

Some people are just going to be stupid. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
No, they sent the men up there, they landed, there were aliens watching their every move, they hired Stanley Kubrick to produce videos that were sometimes substituted for the real transmissions, and also used for better quality images than would have been available on the moon. Look at the old LIFE magazine photos from that time, no way they were made by a couple of guys in clumsy spacesuits in a big hurry with a chest mounted camera. NASA knew going into this that there were aliens on the moon (see Ingo Swann's book Penetration, which is available on line for free) but they were unsure the astronauts would return unharmed. They needed substitute video available 'in case something happened'...

If you were in charge of NASA during these times, you would have had to consider the possibility of a disaster. There was even a speech written for Nixon in case the men died. The alien lie was already in full swing by then and if there was an altercation they needed to have something else available for broadcast.

If you don't believe all of this, look up 'lunar anomalies' and ask yourself why the textbooks, and general MSM, haven't adjusted their knowledge base of the moon's true qualities since the 1940s, even though we've gotten reams of new material since then. Why have we never seen the high resolution photographs of every inch of the moon that we know are available? Why did we not build bases on the moon? (at least ones they'll admit) Why did we not only stop going, but why did NASA stop talking about going??? Why did the Apollo 11 astronauts act so squirrelly at their news conference? (Because they were told to lie about what they knew and it made them very uncomfortable). Armstrong's need to lie drove him into seclusion for the rest of his life. You could tell just by looking at that news conference, those men were in shock at what they'd seen. I doubt they ever recovered.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
No, no, no, no... Your arguments are too logical and make too much sense, therefore they have to be wrong. Prepare for the coming ridiculous arguments. Sending a man to the moon is all about brute force; once you leave the Earth's orbit, going to the moon is no big deal. It's so close, if there were a road, most cars would be able to drive there before the engine gave out.

S&F, hope the naysayers don't hit you too hard.

Ahhh, too funny!

OP needs to mix it up and Say that SATAN (or some weird new-age derivative spelling of it) helped man get on the moon and then everyone, including the moon hoax people will agree, because if SATAN is involved, then there's no doubt it would be true.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

If the landing was faked...than you would actually have to have a launch and the whole show, in order to convince the public. If there was no launch, who would believe it?

Anyway...you haven't researched the subject well. The conspiracy states that the launch was real, but they never left the earth's orbit. The landing it self was supposedly faked. That's just one of them. Some say the landing was also real, but the footage was faked to cover up what they found.

Also, there are those that say that everything was real, but the camera film couldn't survive, so they faked/filmed the landing to have something to show to the public.

Anyway...that's just a tiny bit of these....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

If the landing was faked...than you would actually have to have a launch and the whole show, in order to convince the public. If there was no launch, who would believe it?

Anyway...you haven't researched the subject well. The conspiracy states that the launch was real, but they never left the earth's orbit. The landing it self was supposedly faked. That's just one of them. Some say the landing was also real, but the footage was faked to cover up what they found.

Also, there are those that say that everything was real, but the camera film couldn't survive, so they faked/filmed the landing to have something to show to the public.

Good summary and you stayed away from sarcasm while respecting others' opinions.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

that was a great response..i could learn a lot from you.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Look at the old LIFE magazine photos from that time, no way they were made by a couple of guys in clumsy spacesuits in a big hurry with a chest mounted camera.
On the one hand, I don't envy anyone trying to use a Hasselblad while wearing gloves. On the other hand, a Hasselblad shoots 6x6cm negatives, about the equivalent of an 84 megapixel camera...

I know you're just having fun with the debunking, but I thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Apparently they argue that the Saturn V remained in low earth orbit. However if Apollo 11 was a hoax, noone adresses the missions prior to Apollo 11, where the craft reached the moon and orbited it without landing.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
This is one of my favorites theories. I wonder when it was conceived if the death of Neil Armstong and the eventual death of other astronauts and scientists will forever close the case on this matter. There must be some other evidence of the validity of this event.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
They went to the mood. This anti american moon hoaxers should choke on a hot dog

lets get real people

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by popcornmafia

I believe that they did go to the moon, but the whole sage intrigues me because it is quite POSSIBLE that it was merely an elaborate hoax

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob
I've searched and I couldn't find a topic about this. My question is for all the conspiracy surrounding the moon landing itself, no one seems to address the Apollo 11 Launch.

Apparently there were thousands of people witnessing the Launch of the Saturn V rocket on that day.

While Mike and Neil were going through the complicated business of being strapped in and connected to the spacecraft's life-support system, I waited near the elevator on the floor below. I waited alone for fifteen minutes in a sort of serene limbo. As far as I could see there were people and cars lining the beaches and highways. The surf was just beginning to rise out of an azure-blue ocean. I could see the massiveness of the Saturn V rocket below and the magnificent precision of Apollo above. I savored the wait and marked the minutes in my mind as something I would always want to remember.

So did the Government waste billions of dollars in sending a rocket up there that day with no-one in it? Or was that all 1969 movie magic too? Did they pay off thousands of people to say they witness the Launch? Honesty if they wanted to fake the moon landing they would have to go through the trouble of setting up a rocket that can leave orbit, set up the launch site for it to be public. I mean if you got the rocket and the T.V crowed why not just send some people up there?

Just because they launched a rocket it doesn't mean it went where they said it could go...
Lol
They may have just spent that time orbiting...
or came back very soon after and trapped the moon stuff in a movie studio.....
As already practiced by NASA

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer

Just because they launched a rocket it doesn't mean it went where they said it could go...
Lol

Not even remotely possible. First if they just stayed in orbit they'd be visible with the naked eye, considering what was going on at the time everyone was star gazing and millions would have seen Apollo in orbit, especially the Soviets. The craft was also tracked the entire way to the moon and back so there's no way it would have just landed right after takeoff. Lastly, even with today's technology it's physically impossible to film what was filmed in a studio, there's just no way to fake 1/6 gravity in a vacuum

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mcupobob

The public witnessed a rocket launch. No way to fake that.

But Im confused to how you know that they were inside that specific rocket, and that that moon lander went to the moon and landed there? That is what NASA tells us, but how do we know? Yes, it was tracked - by NASA. All the information comes from NASA.

If you are going to believe them based on their percieved credibility to you, thats a subjective belief of what happened, not a fact.

There is simply no way for anyone to verify what happened.

edit on 8-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimitiveWorld

That is what NASA tells us, but how do we know? Yes, it was tracked - by NASA. All the information comes from NASA.

. . . and the Soviet Union (would have loved to call them out on faking it), independent radio telescopes and several amateur radio operators. So yes if you ignore all the non NASA people who tracked it, it was only tracked by NASA

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

That is what NASA tells us, but how do we know? Yes, it was tracked - by NASA. All the information comes from NASA.

. . . and the Soviet Union (would have loved to call them out on faking it), independent radio telescopes and several amateur radio operators. So yes if you ignore all the non NASA people who tracked it, it was only tracked by NASA

They could see people on the moon back then from telescopes on Earth? We certaintly cant today. Not with public tech anyway.

How exactly could the Soviet know what happened? Were they up there with the Americans?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding

Originally posted by violence=answer

Lol

Not even remotely possible. First if they just stayed in orbit they'd be visible with the naked eye, considering what was going on at the time everyone was star gazing and millions would have seen Apollo in orbit, especially the Soviets. The craft was also tracked the entire way to the moon and back so there's no way it would have just landed right after takeoff. Lastly, even with today's technology it's physically impossible to film what was filmed in a studio, there's just no way to fake 1/6 gravity in a vacuum

so this is the time when people would believe governments are not lying?
russia tracked apollo 11 and so fourth?
they wouldn't film all of it in a studio either.... some had to be outside as well...
technology and special effects?
they used strings, and film tricks to make it look like they were there.

the lunar liftoff looks so fake and does not even launch straight, probably because the pulleys were not centered...

this one even oscillates

i don't know what they did or where they went, but it is obvious that they did not go to the moon.

thanks for your time and post!!!!

edit on 8-9-2012 by violence=answer because: WHY WONT THE VIDS WORK?????!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

They could see people on the moon back then from telescopes on Earth? We certaintly cant today. Not with public tech anyway.

How exactly could the Soviet know what happened? Were they up there with the Americans?

No, they definitely couldn't see them on the moon, there has never existed a telescope large enough to accomplish that. But since Apollo was constantly broadcasting data, the Soviets were able to triangulate the location of the source of the signal. It was also the height of the cold war, the KGB had plenty of spies in the US.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join