It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton bowing to King Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
DId anyone find it odd or funny how Bill Clinton bows to President Obama after his speech on Wendsay night? I see that no one is really talking about thiss figure i post it in the political madness hope im in the right area! Have fun with this in my opinion i just thought it was odd hers a picture of it!!!

Link

edit on 7-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ajniss

Wow I didn't catch that. maybe there is something to the theory that Obama has some Japanese/Chinese ancestry through his Indonesian side.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
He is the president and should be treated with respect

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
the theory that Obama has some Japanese/Chinese ancestry through his Indonesian side.

Just what Indonesian side is that of Obama? Or do you somehow think because Obama lived there for a while he gets some ancestry from there....
edit on 7-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Thats right... Thread closed....

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
the theory that Obama has some Japanese/Chinese ancestry through his Indonesian side.

Just what Indonesian side is that of Obama? Or do you somehow think because Obama lived there for a while he gets some ancestry from there....
edit on 7-9-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

It was a theory I read recently. My post was more tongue in cheek but the person who put forth that theory did mention that Obama was busy bowing to the Japanese royalty. Perhaps Clinton's bow was more a joke than anything. You have to admit there has been a lot of wild speculation as to his real Dad but in this case the Mom is brought into question.

A hint though is it involves his adopted sister Lia who lived in Indonesia and was invited to the inauguration but mysteriously died after talking with journalists.
edit on 7-9-2012 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Ceremonial bows are usually kept within the confines of a Dojo or Dojang, at least in the States .A regular handshake would have been sufficient.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
and im dreadfully sorry about my typos!

reply to post by ajniss

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

A bow? Really?
That's absurd.

To the OP .. YES .. I saw that bow. I thought it was VERY strange and a conspiracy topic worthy of ATS discussion. What was Clinton thinking? WHY did he do that? It's absurd and strange. Definately out of place. A simple handshake and perhaps a pat on the back is the norm. Not a bow that is given to a king or a religious figure.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

We DO NOT bow to our politicians including the president in this country and our Pres. does NOT bow to other leaders.

Have you not grown up in this country? Obama has really got it WRONG and convinced you too.

We are all equal and should never treat our politicians as kings or queens.......NEVER!

I really thought they were holding Bill's family hostage to get him to speak but I saw his daughter in the audience.

What gives Slick Willy????

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yes I grew up here, all I'm saying is that people show their respect towards another person in many ways and maybe this was Bill's way of showing his respect towards Pres. Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
DId anyone find it odd or funny how Bill Clinton bows to President Obama after his speech on Wendsay night? I see that no one is really talking about thiss figure i post it in the political madness hope im in the right area! Have fun with this in my opinion i just thought it was odd hers a picture of it!!!

Link

edit on 7-9-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

There have been some issues between the two - how much of it was exaggerated and how much is real - I've never been able to decide. That's showbiz for you - and gossip

Clinton has an incredible amount of gravitas - but this is Clinton's party and his cause. He was there to serve his President and his fellow Democrats. It was a gesture - and the mark of a real gentleman. No conspiracy

Seriously :-)

I like Clinton more now than I did back in the day - funny how that works :-)

top topics

join