It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I suspect this is the reason Social Security and other agencies buying large amounts of ammo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's because were broke guys! The United States is Bankrupt, in particularly Social Security. In todays economy it will be nearly impossible to pick up the pieces. Thats why the social security administration as well as others are using the money, they stole from you to stock up on ammo.

They know it's only a matter of time before the public realizes this, thats why they are stocking up in a hurry, because they know that people are going to be pissed and will have no choice but to fight back.

hotair.com...

The Social Security trust fund will start going bankrupt in 2013

The 2012 Social Security Trustees Report—the authoritative source on the program’s finances—states that the program’s “trust fund assets” will “continue to grow” through 2020, a claim that has been repeated by numerous sources as varied as US News & World Report, the AFL-CIO, and the American Academy of Actuaries. However, as revealed by data buried deeper in the 252-page Trustees Report, this assertion disregards the effects of inflation, which are projected to overrun any expected trust fund gains and contribute to an accelerating decline that will start in 2013.

----------------

1. In 1936, the government told Americans the following:

The taxes called for in this law will be paid both by your employer and by you. For the next 3 years you will pay maybe 15 cents a week, maybe 25 cents a week, maybe 30 cents or more, according to what you earn. That is to say, during the next 3 years, beginning January 1, 1937, you will pay 1 cent for every dollar you earn, and at the same time your employer will pay 1 cent for every dollar you earn, up to $3,000 a year. Twenty-six million other workers and their employers will be paying at the same time.

After the first 3 year–that is to say, beginning in 1940–you will pay, and your employer will pay, 1.5 cents for each dollar you earn, up to $3,000 a year. This will be the tax for 3 years, and then, beginning in 1943, you will pay 2 cents, and so will your employer, for every dollar you earn for the next 3 years. After that, you and your employer will each pay half a cent more for 3 years, and finally, beginning in 1949, twelve years from now, you and your employer will each pay 3 cents on each dollar you earn, up to $3,000 a year. That is the most you will ever pay.

Clearly, given that Americans pay 12.4% of their income into Social Security (including 6.2% from employers) up to $110,800, this has not proven consistent.

The US national debt, is now 16 trillion. There is no reasonable hope of it ever being payed back.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
That debt is vaporware - it doesn't need to be paid back. It was created from thin air, to thin air it shall return. The only difference in the equation is the party holding the guns.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Correct, but even if it did need to be paid back. It will fall on the thieves who had a part in it. Not the American people. They know this, thats why they are getting armed.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
So many people have their head up...err in the sand. I have a friend that's heavily involved in the Stock Market and has almost his entire life savings wrapped up into it....I show him the numbers and the evidence and he refuses to see it. I think these people are scared.

I remember the day my Government really let me down and that's when George Bush jr was signed into office. We all know about that scandal. And now look...lol however.. It turned out to be a good thing that I realized how criminal it was how that man got into office because I started researching and paying attention...and of course after 911 it was all sealed for me. I also realized it didn't start w/ george bush.

Anyways... It's hard for some people to think that our Government has been infiltrated by some very bad people. It's a hard pill to swallow.

Did you happen to see the thread on the New report for new jobs created? I think the OP wants us to jump up and down and say,,,whew...our Government didn't screw us over. Just look at all these new jobs...lmao

In the mean time....people on food stamps and dependent on the Government to live....is just staggering! But then...I think they want people dependent on them...that means they can't take care of themselves in times of Marshall law.

edit on 7-9-2012 by tracehd1 because: Add

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Yes, but the elite are also not very good at taking care of themselves. They need little worker slaves. I think the overpaid union workers would do quite nice in the labor camps.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

It is true it is only imagined monopoly money, so there is no "real" debt. it is fiat currency, the only thing that makes it worth anything in the first place is that everyone believes it is worth somthing. if tomorrow everyone woke up decided they didnt think a dollar was woth a dollar, it wouldnt be, it is only ever as valuable as everyone believes it to be.

We still have all the real wealth, homes, food, water, minerals.....etc

These things have always had value as they are physical assets, they will always be worth somthing, maybe not money, but work, or other goods in trade etc.

so screw themlet it all burn down, it will only matter to those that lose their hold over the populous.

Oh and those without any assets or the means to aquire them.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Aye theres the rub....and thats who the ammo is for..............................s

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

The real danger is when those people currently receiving welfare are suddenly cut off. The other danger is when the wealth people who have been saving all of their lives, becomes suddenly almost worthless.

Good point though.

reply to post by stirling

Bingo!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

Aye theres the rub....and thats who the ammo is for..............................s

And this is one of my bigger fears. I fear I fall maybe a little too close to this economic line for my own comfort.

If WWIII or marshal law hit, and they wanted to put me in a "camp" for my own and/or public safety, I would really hope for the best, I think, and try to stay positive. Either that or bite down on my cyanide capsule.

If someone tried to come to my residence to execute me, I hope for their sake, that god is really on their side.

I write it this way to be painfully clear. I am not a dissident or a threat. But try to take my life or that of one I love, and may god have mercy on you, because I will not.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
That debt is vaporware - it doesn't need to be paid back. It was created from thin air, to thin air it shall return. The only difference in the equation is the party holding the guns.

EXACTLY
that's what I have been trying to say for a long time now... How about we just don't pay off the ” debt” because its as fake as the money they gave value to not us. We are in debt because we are told we are. Nothing else. Couldn't be more clear...

And if it must be paid, we should pay in lead and let their lives pay off the interest

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was doing a little thinking on this matter... the kind of scenario I describe in my post above, to be specific.

If the government was going to round people up into camps, I would at least hope they try to be as civil and humane as possible. One scenario for minimal harm would go like this: Round 1 is a surprise in which they round up people on watch lists, dissidents, etc. They allow info about this to leak a little bit, just after the fact. This way if they want to round up more of the "average joes" so to speak, they would have at least an hour or two warning.

At the very least, they would announce their presence / identity CLEARY before entering homes. In other words, police or military would announce themselves as such, immediately. I say this, because I've heard of (and seen, via video) many raids where the police do not identify themselves early enough, or clearly enough, that end in gunfire.

They should do this for their own good, even if not for the citizenry. In many places it is legal to kill an intruder. In many places where it is not, many of us would still kill an intruder. On the other hand, if someone busted my door in yelling "Military Police" I would probably interlace my fingers behind my head about as fast as I could get them there.

If I just heard my door getting kicked in, with no one identifying themselves (like an intruder might do) I'd be waiting somewhere strategic with a weapon at the ready. Many americans can hit a target the size of a face in close quarters.

Just saying...

edit on 7-9-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2012 by iwilliam because: clarity, elaboration

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is why if you listen to what Paul Ryan says he basically says that the Obama administration is either double counting or have no intention of paying it.

If you forward to 2:15 in the video he says it right there.

They don't intend to pay out.

Actually the whole video basically there saying they are not going to be giving the middle class what they have worked their whole lives for.

But watch on a day to day basis people who haven't put a red cent into the machine bleed it dry.

These are not entitlements they want to take away.

WE, I payed into this scam from the start of my working life.

I had no option it was withheld without my consent.

I get the yearly piece of paper showing how much I have payed into the mandatory social security tax.

How is it mine and your fault that they have misappropriated funds.

Borrowed against and have wasted away.

My funds would have been more secure underneath my bed.

Thats fine come at me with no social security. I have my papers showing how much you have stolen from me.

Put all my possessions in another loved ones name an I will claim single 9 on my taxes.

Ill see you in court theft is theft and i have the documentation on what you have stolen from me.

Ill call you when were even.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

The US national debt, is now 16 trillion. There is no reasonable hope of it ever being payed back.

Pass a law of retroactive taxation upon all interest earned by the world banks (called "the federal reserve") back to 1913. Tax them at 100% interest income over $100K calculated for each year of deliquent non-filing their income tax return. This transfers the debt on the US bonds to the federal reserve much like when a mortgage company sells your mortgage to another mortage company.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by AwakeinNM

Correct, but even if it did need to be paid back. It will fall on the thieves who had a part in it. Not the American people. They know this, thats why they are getting armed.

Or they need the bullets for training and to replace bullets that are past their shelf life.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just got one of these delivered today the wife saw it and sait it's sooo cute she wants one. New toy

It's sooo cute

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

They can order in bulk new ammo which is in fact cheaper from the warehouses which supply ammo which is in fact cheaper to do and thats the way as I understand the military usually does it. But in this case they ordered from the manufacturer which ties up manufacturing that is usually for consumers, which is more expensive way to buy. It also drains the supply available to consumers and drives up the price due to supply and demand. I do understand that even the military disposes of their ammo after 6 years or so and you can buy the old brass and case your own ammo. I dont know if I explained that 100% correctly, but point is...that is not the case here.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Its been said that the most valuable thing in times of chaos is not gold, food, water, or shelter.. its Lead.

If you have enough of it you can secure all other necessities.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

If someone tried to come to my residence to execute me, I hope for their sake, that god is really on their side.

I write it this way to be painfully clear. I am not a dissident or a threat. But try to take my life or that of one I love, and may god have mercy on you, because I will not.

Just a few years ago, a number of states were rushing thru legislation to enable the state to vaccinate the population in an emergency pandemic. The goal in at least one of these states was to vaccinate everyone in two days.

With this as a background, we had massive quantities of bird flu contaminated vaccines delivered to 18 countries. We had a major "flu" event in Mexico and the WHO even changed the definition of "pandemic" to make it easier for them to declare martial law and take over sovereign governments.

Playing devil's advocate: Ever hear of death by "lethal injection"? A "vaccine" that took 3 days to days to kill would be the perfect cover if they wanted to blame it on some disease.

BTW ..... It was reported that when Jim Jones ordered his commune to self-destruct, those who refused to drink the koolaid were given injections......

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

reply to post by tracehd1

Yes, but the elite are also not very good at taking care of themselves. They need little worker slaves. I think the overpaid union workers would do quite nice in the labor camps.

"Working" in a labor camp may end up being the only kind of work the americans'
will be allowed to do,the real jobs will go to others.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
You don't put down insurrections with .40 cal and .357....especially in a country where owning a semi-automatic rifle is not a big deal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join