It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Ben Swann Reality Check showing DNC and RNC one in the same...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I subsribe to Bens YT account and about 30mins ago a new video popped up showing the DNC using the same dirty tricks that we saw just a week ago at the RNC if any of you think you still have a "Choice" I feel you are sadly mistaken. Both sides one in the same as the title says

Democracy Scripted/Stolen take your pick

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I subsribe to Bens YT account and about 30mins ago a new video popped up showing the DNC using the same dirty tricks that we saw just a week ago at the RNC if any of you think you still have a "Choice" I feel you are sadly mistaken. Both sides one in the same as the title says

Democracy Scripted/Stolen take your pick

SaneThinking

Yep, happens in the US, happens in Canada, the UK, Australia, Russia, etc. damn, it happens just like this everywhere. Our voices have been stolen, there's not a lot of time left to get our voices back. Looks like Gary Johnson may be the only hope left for the US, since the Romney and the RNC screwed over Ron Paul.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Yep, happens in the US, happens in Canada, the UK, Australia, Russia, etc. damn, it happens just like this everywhere. Our voices have been stolen, there's not a lot of time left to get our voices back. Looks like Gary Johnson may be the only hope left for the US, since the Romney and the RNC screwed over Ron Paul.

Cheers - Dave

You know you are saying it, yet you aren't hearing it...

The RNC, DNC is scripted... When will you.. nay, every Citizen of the World learn, that Elections are SCRIPTED.
It does NOT matter whom we vote for.
Our votes do NOT count.
They shuffle and reassign our votes to where they want them to be.

The only way to get what we the people of the world want, is to PHYSICALLY remove them ourselves.

When is it enough?

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
As I tell my friends "Democracy is a dirty word, in a world run by Tyranny" been evident for a while. From what I have seen the elections are merely a formality now a days to keep everyone appeased. Just was never so blatantly obvious and thrown in our faces like it has been the past two weeks.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sovaka

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

You know you are saying it, yet you aren't hearing it...

The RNC, DNC is scripted... When will you.. nay, every Citizen of the World learn, that Elections are SCRIPTED.
It does NOT matter whom we vote for.
Our votes do NOT count.
They shuffle and reassign our votes to where they want them to be.

The only way to get what we the people of the world want, is to PHYSICALLY remove them ourselves.

When is it enough?

Of course it's scripted, the whole damn thing is fake, elections are bought and paid for just like going to the coffee shop for a coffee and a donut. It doesn't matter what we want, it only matters what the corporations paying these @sshat politicians want. Like I said in another thread, fire them all, treason charges though would be better.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ben Swann is gonna be a huge online presence one day, I just hope his integrity and principles stay as consistent as Ron Paul.

thanks for posting man.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

No problem, and I agree the free publicity he gets here and all over the interweb is sure to get him his own show of sorts not just a segment.

Nice that there's still a couple real investigative journalists out there, who dig deep to get real stories, not enough but still a few Ben being one of them..

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Here's the vid:

The Huffpost put up his interview with Obama and it made their posters hysterical! they were screaming about how "disrespectful" and "treasonous" Ben is.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Here's the vid:

The Huffpost put up his interview with Obama and it made their posters hysterical! they were screaming about how "disrespectful" and "treasonous" Ben is.

lmao...obama supporters are silly. questioning an executive power grab to kidnap and murder without due process is disrespectful!?!?!?!!?

i don't think i want to be on huffpo comment section for that one...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Oh,yeah they were livid! How dare anyone questions the Perfect Master!!
I'm expecting to read a response that calls Benn a "Domestic Terrorist."

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Thank you for the embed, been a lurker for a while, not much of a thread maker, had no clue how to do anything but link the vid.

And yes I saw the outrage over Ben asking once again the questions that should be asked, I'm sure you talk of the kill list video. Personally I feel our public representatives should be open and transparent. If it's talked about by the inner sanctum, by way of leaks or in the case of the kill list from his security staff. Then asking for clarification is well inside the norm in my opinion.

As a Canadian I could care less be it Democrat or Republican, personal opinion as the thread title says all in the same. And because I bare no affiliation I find it easy to take an objectified view, and have come to the ascertation they are both chalk full of liars, manipulative panderers, only out to push the one sided assbackwards party agendas.

Just like here in Canada, where we have multiple parties,yet still what seems like a lack of choice, always the best of the evils, although different all politics are one in the same. Just like this video in this thread shows. Different party, different mindsets, same goal.... and my opinion is that its to get there own way and screw the Amerikan people.

Thanks again for the embed

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You would think both parties would be less open about their cheating delegates unless of course the next election really wouldn't matter.
When both parties don't care about delegates becoming disillusioned you know there's trouble not far down the road.

Enjoy your corporate feudalism America.

(Boehner really shows what piece of cow dung he is too!)

Eta - What the hell is this about declaring Jerusalem the "capitol" of Israel? (Shouldn't the Israelis decide where they want it to be?)
edit on 7-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

Eta - What the hell is this about declaring Jerusalem the "capitol" of Israel? (Shouldn't the Israelis decide where they want it to be?)
edit on 7-9-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

East Jerusalem is occupied territory. It doesn't belong to Israel. That's why declaring Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel is a huge problem. It is not Israel's according to the 1967 borders. Netanyahu has also stated that Israel refuses to cede control of East Jerusalem and honor the 1967 borders. So, the Israelis have decided- but it isn't kosher on their part (excuse the pun).
edit on 7-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by LeSigh

As I said just pandering to whomever seems appropriate at the time, to swing the vote they use smoke and mirrors to make everyone feel accepted, just like the people who were happy that there government owns them the other night. They all felt included like one big happy political family of misfits.

Pretty sad when huge points of a convention and things that come before a vote, is another countries assumed capital, long before they tackle important issues like 16 trillion and climbing in debt, assinine foriegn policy, and corruption at all levels. But I guess that sort of discourse will never swing the Jewish vote and we all know how important it is too appease them.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

The Jewish vote is tiny but their lobby and influence are huge. I suspect this was more about attracting disillusioned Republicans and pandering the Christian right.
Is the Dome of the Rock in East Jerusalem? If so then this has broader implications with the "prophecy" of the rebuilding of the Temple as an essential step in the return of the messiah.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Your welcome,SaneThinking! I'm not surprised that there are howls of outrage from partisans from both sides of the so called "political spectrum." Same thing happened when he interviewed Romney and Paul Ryan.I have the link of Ben's entire interview with Obama:Ben Swann compelte Obama interview.

PS:I have a feeling these 2 interviews will be the last ones he gets with Obama and Romney!

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Ben Swann's full interview with President Obama:

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Anyone with an ounce of common sense left in him would realise there is something terribly wrong with people having the choice of only two parties for more than 200 years now.

What kind of ice cream do you want; vanilla or chocolate?

What concerns me the most is the lack of interest in finding out *how* and *why* we do what we do.

The devil is in the details!

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Thanks for linking the Video of the Ben Swann Obama interview, I really wish it was a full interview and didn;t only contain the part about the kill list. I'm sure there was more to it than just that considering Ben always asks the good questions. And given the time I'm sure there has too be more to it but I digress and enjoyed it non the less when it was posted to my YT subs.

SaneThinking

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
Here's the vid:

So now telling the truth is treason? What is this world coming to? I've been saying for years that the dems and pubs are two sides of the same coin. This just proves it for everyone to see. Problem is most people just plug their ears and sing as loud as they can so they can't hear the truth. Sad state of affairs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join