It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above So Below - Astrotheology, Occult Science, Bible, Law & Language

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Very well aware of Santos works, thank you for providing the video for everyone to see. Despite all the comments listed above or perhaps below this one, his works deserve some attention. It certainly is some interesting stuff, for all the people who have been eluded else where. For not taking a glimpse at this video, I would say please do take the time to look at it again.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by talkinghands

You lost me at Saturn... What does the planet Saturn have to do with Satan? They kind of sound alike I guess but that's where it ends for me.

The ancient Roman god Saturn was the god of wealth so I can see a connection there. Satan is greed for more money or wealth in my opinion so that makes sense.
edit on 8-9-2012 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Saturn rules the Crown chakra - take a look at Ptolemy's geocentric model. It is where Spirit falls from Heaven into this realm of karma, duality. God has always been referred to the Light which you see whereas Satan whispers in your ear, hence Saturn's rings and people wearing earrings and wedding bands.

Interesting read on Saturn: www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

edit on 9-9-2012 by phitau because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2012 by phitau because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Saturn, Saturnalian, Saturday / Sabbath, STUR, Satyr, Pan, Horned anthropomorphic, ancient, pagan and I'm unimpressed this is caveman belief still sorta operative because of people today who are still living in the past.

The answer to fixing this world lies in atheism, not the communist type of atheism but something much more.
The old knowledge is lost, so lost it cannot be revived except in some new modern form that is far removed from the original.

Astrology will change as orbits, planets, galaxies change.
Each religion will evolve into another religion.
The only thing that will never stop changing is nothing will ever stop changing=impermanance.

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Respectfully, all the nonsense about Science being the product of Satan is absolute proper nutter talk.

THIS is how I would define "nutter talk": "Science being the product of Satan..."

Clearly "Science being the product of Satan" and mind control and propaganda are two entirely different topics.

If you choose to go through life ignoring the truth and putting cute labels such as "nutter talk" on everything that doesn't seem to fit inside your invisible box, knock yourself out...

Just remember one thing: If and when you DO wake up, you are going to feel VERY ridiculous.

And yes, I DO KNOW what I'm talkin about...

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You're more than welcome to stick around chasing imaginary butterflies.

When you come back down to Earth, however, real science will be waiting.

edit on 27-9-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
science keeps reinventing itself because it is and always was about discovery. as new discoveries are made old beliefs, values and norms get devalued, lose credence and get overwritten.

religion, paganism, the occult were all at one time science and for some still are science. science is about answers to questions, these answers temporarily preceived as truth until better answers are found.

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
science keeps reinventing itself because it is and always was about discovery. as new discoveries are made old beliefs, values and norms get devalued, lose credence and get overwritten.

religion, paganism, the occult were all at one time science and for some still are science. science is about answers to questions, these answers temporarily preceived as truth until better answers are found.

posted on Oct, 18 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is some 'As Within' for you...

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: talkinghands

Hi.I would like to ask the significance of the inverse of the as above so below hand sign?that's left arm above and right below.any answer will be appreciated

top topics

<< 1   >>

join