It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory:The Lost Episode

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

FEMA camps do not exist.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes I 've seen this one a while ago. It's very good and pretty much shows what we're up against. Unelected dictators already exist and the lack of truth and information from the officials was proof that this is alot more sinister than some want us to believe.

How is a lack of information proof of anything?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTSECRET

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by pirhanna

If they're out there then please tell me where just one is.

You are really going to sit there and act like these don't exist...I'm guessing you didn't watch the video. Figures. You know how to use the internet, therefore if you really wanted to know you could do some searching and find some of these sites. But you aren't really asking because you want to know, you are asking to be a smarta$$. Instead of remaining ignorant about the subject, actually TRY to look into it.

Yes I am going to sit here and say these do not exist and I wont be acting either. Pluheeese, and btw all of me is smart not just my ass. I am asking for proof because I know for a fact that none can be provided. But you're going to judge me as ignorant because I wont waste my time searching for proof for something that does not exist. The TV show was for entertainment. Much like this site. It does not make everything on here true.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Yeah...I'm the same way. In fact, my whole extended family is. And when that time comes, and we activate the bug in plan, we'll be ready to go out that way too. And I'm sure tptb will be happy to oblige us. I'll take a bullet over a boot-heel any day...

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I love my government and everything it does or doesn't do.
Anyone who believes this video is Ungood.
We were at war with Eurasia.
We were never at war with Eurasia.

WTF????????

People gave you stars for that?

I am saying something and I am saying the opposite, look at me and give me stars!!!!

WTF is wrong with you people? Ungood? Really?

How is "Belief" even an issue when the "Evidence" is in the video?

The "Ignorance" is pretty hard to deny here.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
reply to post by Screwed

Great 1984 reference!

[lit junkie here]

by the way, Hollywood is remaking 1984 .... I don't know why, but they are. Release in 2013 or 2014.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

It's called sarcasm. Social commentary, so to speak. A reference to the book 1984.

It would almost be funny if what he said didn't hit so close to home, but it does.

Interesting that people(not just you) are unaware of this book on a conspiracy website. It's required reading, IMHO, for anyone who comes near the rabbit hole.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I didn't realise this was "lost"... I have had this episode on my HDD for months.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

I agree, those camps aren`t for locking people in they are for keeping people out.
When the SHTF TPTB have their bunkers and safe hideaways,i think these camps are for their lap dogs to keep them safe from the rampaging mobs.
All the yes men and brown nosers won`t be allowed in the bunkers and personal safe hideaways of TPTB, they will need somewhere to go to be safe and these camps fit the bill perfectly.
When all the rampaging is done and most of the peasants have died off or killed each other off the gates of the camps will be opened.TPTB and all their flunky fan bois in the camps will be able to start right up again where they left off before the SHTF.

TPTB aren`t going to do any of the work of rebuilding they are going to need worker bees to restore water, electric, grow food etc, those are the type of people that will be given refugee in the safe camps.
TPTB love all the disinformation that says these are extermination camps because it keeps people away from them and makes it easier to defend the camps and protect the people inside them.

edit on 8-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Love the show but the episode was never lost. It was only removed from the shows site.It is all over the net. As to the camps there is oun outside of Fayetteville NC/Ft Bragg off Hwy 95 at Hwy 74/76 beside boith an airport and a NC Prison South of Lumberton NC. It is called a Farmers Market. It is 20+ Acres surrounded by razor wire. There are electronic gates and cameras, as well as an antenna arey. Google the junction and it is easy to find.It is the most secure "Farmers Market" you will ever find down the road from Americas largest Army facility, adjacent to an interstate highway.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneR
reply to post by RomeByFire

he (Alex Jones) was only a cameo...

the facts speak for themselves...

the laws exist, the camps exist, and the vested interests exist...

its just a matter of time til martial law...

probably coincide with the banks collapse....

seeya

edit on 7/9/2012 by shaneR because: typo

edit on 7/9/2012 by shaneR because: more typo

who are they going to round up?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I love my government and everything it does or doesn't do.
Anyone who believes this video is Ungood.
We were at war with Eurasia.
We were never at war with Eurasia.

Mind telling me where Eurasia is? Then I can determine if we were ever at war there. SHeesh.

You seem to like following me around from thread to thread, trolling and trying to bait me into an argument or a debate.

Either way, keep up the good work. You are exposing yourself and your incredible ignorance.

I mean, did you really just ask me where Eurasia is???

Seriously?!?!?!

WOW!

Keep up the trolling.
You're doing great.

BTW, It probably wouldn't kill you to turn off the computer and crack open a book.

No, seriously, try it.
edit on 8-9-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Ahem...
The episode wasn't lost nor was it banned. It aired on television. The "controversy" is that Steve Cohen criticized Ventura and TruTV for airing an episode that turned FEMA emergency camps into concentration/prison camps.

It's entertainment, folks. It's not meant to be taken seriously. So please, stop praising Ventura for "exposing" something that isn't there.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
That was Awesome. Thanks.

So there is documentation that all this is real and Homeland Security can use these places as they see fit. This aired in 2008. In the 4 years since this was made how many times have we heard of HS taking away or restricting more of our freedoms.

I find it interesting that they tried to suppress this by yanking it from the Tru network. That shows the government fears this information getting widespread to the general public. If they were on the up and up and all these places were being built for legit reasons, why would they fear this info getting out?

Anyone know a way we can check if our names or on someones list without raising alarms?

Nope, no documentation that this is real. If so please provide link. How many times have we had freedoms restricted by HS? That would be a big whopping ZERO. It is not interesting because this was never surpressed and was never banned. Its on YT and several people have already said that they saw this last year. The government does not fear hollywood giving away its secrets. But boy isnt is fun to pretend that all of this is true? Ok well summer is over, back to the real world kiddies.
Oh and yeah, you are such a threat to the government that you are on a watch list. Amazing how important some people think they are.

Did you even watch the video? Did you read the bill? Did you listen to the things the people interviewed in the video freely admitted to? That's where the documentation it. This Ep was suppressed in the form of the network yanking it due to pressure from these bill makers.

HS hasn't restricted our freedoms you say? Apparently you are not versed on the facts. Here is an analysis of how our freedoms have been restricted, " Forfeiting `Enduring Freedom' for `Homeland Security': A Constitutional Analysis of the USA PATRIOT Act and the Justice Department's Anti-Terrorism Initiatives " www.ratical.org...

edit on 9-9-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I can interview people for an entertainment show and ask them why they worship Joseph Smith.

Doesn't mean they're sane or correct.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Alex Jones is crazy...overall pretty scary stuff though.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If those are camps for future "events" then why are they currently (as in the time of the episode) occupied?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Pretty freaky stuff.. brings to mind the info on the Gorgia Guidstones

"LET THESE BE GUIDESTONES TO AN AGE OF REASON"

the message of the Georgia Guidestones

1. MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

2. GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY - IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY

3. UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE

4. RULE PASSION - FAITH - TRADITION - AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON

5. PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS

6. LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT

7. AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS

8. BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES

9. PRIZE TRUTH - BEAUTY - LOVE- SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE

10. BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE - LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE

I don't mean to be a fear mongerer, but let's hope that the type of collective "sacrifice" Obama's referring to, to bring in a "new age", that the nation isn't willing to make, doesn't involve anything along these lines.

Best Regards,

NewAgeMan

edit on 11-9-2012 by NewAgeMan because: edit

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join