It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I would feel safer with Russian's president Putin being elected over Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Has Putin, like the Amerikan presidents Bush and Obama, declared that he has the power to throw Russian citizens in a dungeon for life without ever presenting evidence in a court? No, he has not.

Has Putin, like the Amerikan president Obama, declared that he has the power to assassinate Russian citizens without due process of law? No, he has not.

Has Putin, like the Amerikan president Obama, declared that he has the legal authority to invade any country of which he disapproves and to overthrow its government? No, he has not.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Does Putin hang glide with endangered species?? YES!!!!

Putin Pilots Hang Glider

Anyone who questions whether he used to be KGB has a screw loose.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I heer'd he rassled a BEAR too and he dont eat that there ice cream like a sissy boy neither! Putin dont delicately lick his ice cream.. he devours it like a MAAAAN!

In reality, I hope even in some wackadoodle alternate universe Putin doesnt run, folks would vote for him cause he has great abs.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Putins country has only been remotely "free" for 21 years. Very young "democracy". And what were they before 91? Totalitarian. And what about pussy riot? Theyre like 3 or 4 steps better than the totally totalitarian ussr. And they had what, 2 revolutions and one complete collapse in 100 years? Well on their way to another revolution probably. And will they choose communism?probablh

join