It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Said He Should Serve ONLY One Term..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Even if Obama did say he should on serve one term, which he did not, in his speech last night he said his experiences over the past four years have changed him. That means his experience may have changed his outlook thus he changed his stance. I just hope you are not a Romney supporter because if so, I've got some news......
edit on 7-9-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

If you read any of my posts, you will see I have NO love Romney-Noodle.

In his speech last night he said his experiences over the past four years have changed him.
Oh yeah, and America too. And it isn’t pretty!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
So? What's the big deal about this one lie???

He's told tons of them!!!
Well, if this one YT video can take away even one (1) vote from him, than this thread was worth it. It is obvious that I don’t care for Obama, and if you read many of my other posts, you will see that I have NO love for Romney-Noodle as well.

If I had my way, I would herd them all off the Grand Canyon like the buffalo. Wishful thinking I guess…

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Propulsion
In an interview with Matt Lauer in the beginning of his presidency, Barack Obama said he should only serve ONE (1) term if he could NOT fix the economy.

I guess he changed his mind. Perhaps Michelle doesn't want to give up all those vacations to exotic locations. Or Obama likes his unending free golfing at Andrews AFB. Or Michelle can't stomach the fact that Hillary would be in the Oval Office faster than you can say 'bye-bye' to Obama?

Or maybe he really wants to 'fundamentally change' America and he knows he needs more time to implement his massive 'wealth redistribution' scheme upon America.

Who knows. In any event ... this is either a flip flop or a lie.
Yeah, this is only one separate isolated event coming from Obama. We all know he’s a SUPER DUPER, honest, transparent, down-to-earth kind of guy, looking out for the well-being of America!

(Man, I just about threw-up in my mouth)..!

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by EvilBat
Maybe he thought at one time "If I can't do something right in one term then I shouldn't have a second"
then years later
his party is telling him that he is doing a good job, he believes it, and they want him to run again., and he does.
Well, that’s good to know. We have a president who doesn’t know if he’s doing a good job, unless someone tells him otherwise?

If I remember correctly All presidents that were in office since I was alive has asked how they were doing,

that is why they do polls ( if you believe the numbers ) and give them to the president to let them know
how the public feels.

Who knows what really goes on in the minds of these people of power.

If any president were to turn on the tube for a good half hour, they would have all the info they ever wanted. They don’t need to pay some numb-nut to tell him otherwise…
edit on 6-9-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

the problem is..

hes treating us like kids, in that-

whether were happy about it or not, its for our own good. so he needs polls to split the hairs to give him the warm fuzzy he needs to keep going.

the tube can say were not happy, but when he polls specific things, he can get a more direct answer, without the BS. THATS what tells him if hes doing a good job or not.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

first thing in my heads about that commercial...

"from the ground up". so he aims to destroy what we are, to start from scratch...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dizrael
reply to post by Hugues de Payens

first thing in my heads about that commercial...

"from the ground up". so he aims to destroy what we are, to start from scratch...

My point exactly

Second line

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
He was agianst a second term before he was for it!!!

Yep I went there any way the political polls winds blow.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
He was agianst a second term before he was for it!!!

Yep I went there any way the political polls winds blow.
Yeah, what was I thinking. He could have come out and told everyone he was the ALMIGHTY GOD, and people would have been...."Oh WOW....Really...I just knew it!"

3.5years later..."I'm sorry America, I was misinformed. I am not god, I'M THE STAY-PUFF MARSHMELLOW MAN...!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join