Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I Want To Astral Project

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
but i'm afraid to do so, afraid of the unknown.

What are the dangers? What can i benefit from it?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

The only danger is your fear. If you are as afraid as you say you are then I wouldn't recommend attempting it until you gain a more balanced perspective. Whether it's supernatural or psychological your mind is incredibly powerful and having negative thoughts can only attract negative experiences.

As far as the benefits, I'd say the first hand experience of knowing you are more than your body. If you have a fear of death it will help greatly. Also, it can be so much damn fun...flying, hanging out with mythical creatures, exploring other worlds. It's awesome. Like a waking dream that's more real than reality. Good luck remembering it all when you wake up tho.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erowynn

Good luck remembering it all when you wake up tho.

Very good point.

I believe we astral travel every time we sleep. It's just that we have mutliple conscious selves and it's like our default consciousness is the mundane dream world, not the astral world.

Occasionally, you will remember a 'dream' that seems more profound - this is an astral journey.

Read Astral Dynamics - it's really good at explaining how to develop recall.

Peace

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
dont be afraid to project, but dont force yourself to do Astral Projection if you feel you are not ready, only fear will hold you back from projection. Also make sure you are in the right frame of mind if you do intend to project and try not to be under the influence of any mind altering substance.

A good website to visit on Astral Projection and other "mind body spirit" subjects is this one here: Astral Projection

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
you want to break the veil hu??

well i for one will not be doing anything like that again after it resulted in, sleep paralisis, demonic activity ,,, etc. good thing i have the lord now

its not a good plan to learn to swim in a pond where you are the food. .

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ive done it twice and both times I didnt ask for it, it just happened. Get ready to see things in a different way after you wake up. Both of the times I did it, I stayed fairly close to my body. The most recent AP i had was walking down my stairs at night and when I heard my mom coming out of her room my soul immediately returned back to my body in this weird "movie like" backward step. Almost felt like a rewind in a movie. Not sure if any other person has experienced that before.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

dangers ....... a hell of a lot ( pun intended )

if things go bad...... sorry i mean when things go bad maybe you might want to turn away from the occult and embrace a loving god, if you get into hot water remember to rebuke them in the name of jesus , then i would recomend getting to know him.

you will find everything the enemy has to offer is a cheap imitation of somthing god allready has.

in this case Astral Projection is a cheap counterfit of having visions in the spirit, as documented many times in the bible.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
There was an excellent thread by The River Goddess, who is no longer with us, about Astral Projection. I will try to post a link, but I've never done it before so don't know if it will work. If it doesn't, just search her name, and it will come up (name of the link below). It gives loads of great information.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!, page 137

Nope, can't post the link. Just search her name and it will come up for you. Everything you always wanted to know about OOBE.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

but dont be afraid of the unknow
just dont force things you dont know
if you are unprepare something might take your body when you astral project
demons are only waiting to take your soul place in your body
have Faith and patience .. everything and everyone has a purpose
edit on 9/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ive read a lot of your posts and am still trying to work out if your theological viewes ?

cant watch the vid you posted as i am on a mobile internet connection so vids just dont work.

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
and to the op when things go bad maybe check this site as i imagine this may well happen to you soon. open doors tend to invite things in

stopsleepparalysis.org...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jericanman
reply to post by Ben81

ive read a lot of your posts and am still trying to work out if your theological viewes ?

cant watch the vid you posted as i am on a mobile internet connection so vids just dont work.

im not really important .. im really just a simple guy that live very simply
the ones that are important is all of you trying to find your own truth
for people who dont understand me .. i can be a big enigma yes
someone said that to me recently on ats lol
if you want answers about my views research the Libra sign
most accurate description of me is the description of Librans !
a few people think im hard to read ..
they should see themself and ask why are they so unbalanced
been a Libra all my life so i know what im talking about

can you feel others emotions ? i do all the time .. its natural to me
things and people these day become really way to much predictable
thats why i dont like surprise ahah
had many surprise in my 30 yrs of life now 31 in less then 1 month .. im getting old
its time to change our old habit and become better (balanced life) (unstressfull life)
life is to show others what we have learn .. help them progress with good advices from the heart
its free and it doesnt hurt
edit on 9/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Picollo30

No danger at all, and the only thing to fear is Fear itself. I do it all the time, more than ever here of late. That which is "you," that is, your conciousness contained in an energy field, is always connected to your sleeping human receptacle by a thin, silver thread, a thread that can be seen. What are the benefits? Imagine gaining knowledge of things not of Earth, current science, or common physics. Imagine seeing your own world from space.
I learned how do do it from reading book on the subject many years ago. The first few times are scary, and you will jump right back into your body. But, practice makes for perfection. You initial destination is your choice, usually, but anywhere you "drift" after that is randomly, or at least it seems that way to me. I have found myself in some very interesting places doing this, including an on-board invasion of an ET craft, in which I was immediately scanned and discovered, and chased off in a quick minute. I have had several encounters with a very large race that look like Royals, and are all covered in gold, from head to toe. I have a strong feeling this race is somehow controlling things that directly effect humanity, but I am not certain of anything.

The only drawback is "Psychic Shock." This is when you, that which is your Spirit Form, gets body slammed back into your receptacle. the effect causes headaches, nausea, and shaking muscles for all the following day.
This can be mostly avoided by making sure the place you sleep is undisturbed. Even someone shaking you awake can cause this, I speak from painful experience here.

Have fun!

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

the effect causes headaches, nausea, and shaking muscles for all the following day. This can be mostly avoided by making sure the place you sleep is undisturbed. Even someone shaking you awake can cause this, I speak from painful experience here. have fun!

yeh that sounds like "fun"

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had one astral projection experience once when I was young when I had a very high fever. It was amazing and I have been trying to get back since with no luck. I lay in bed every night and try to relax my body, meditate even and still I get nothing. I would settle for sleep paralysis even, at least I know I am making progress if I got it (sleep paralysis). Anyone have any advice on how to increase my chances of getting sleep paralysis? Or some tried and true astral projection methods that work for you? Thanks. Good luck with your attempts OP!

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by Picollo30

No danger at all, and the only thing to fear is Fear itself. I do it all the time, more than ever here of late. That which is "you," that is, your conciousness contained in an energy field, is always connected to your sleeping human receptacle by a thin, silver thread, a thread that can be seen. What are the benefits? Imagine gaining knowledge of things not of Earth, current science, or common physics. Imagine seeing your own world from space.
I learned how do do it from reading book on the subject many years ago. The first few times are scary, and you will jump right back into your body. But, practice makes for perfection. You initial destination is your choice, usually, but anywhere you "drift" after that is randomly, or at least it seems that way to me. I have found myself in some very interesting places doing this, including an on-board invasion of an ET craft, in which I was immediately scanned and discovered, and chased off in a quick minute. I have had several encounters with a very large race that look like Royals, and are all covered in gold, from head to toe. I have a strong feeling this race is somehow controlling things that directly effect humanity, but I am not certain of anything.

The only drawback is "Psychic Shock." This is when you, that which is your Spirit Form, gets body slammed back into your receptacle. the effect causes headaches, nausea, and shaking muscles for all the following day.
This can be mostly avoided by making sure the place you sleep is undisturbed. Even someone shaking you awake can cause this, I speak from painful experience here.

Have fun!

Can you tell name of the few books that actually helped you? I know there are lots of books on the market and I am really not sure which one should I follow.

top topics

join