It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Ghost Succubus caught on tape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I was searching around for bigfoot info just now and came across this crazy video.
If fake, why this whole everything?
If this is not fake then what is happening?

It reminds me of an alien abduction.

It's also a very hilarious video.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

All I saw was an old guy having a hell of a dream. Wonder who was in it?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
well I laughed! Gunna go with fake on this one. I like the way the bed sheets are pulled off. Sorta really looks like its the work of a guy standing out of camera sight. The guy could be using the breather as a prop to mask any noise from the film crew.

At times you can see if you look close enough the faint shape of the succubus as it does its thing with him. But I gotta admit it looks like he enjoyed it. Hey coulda been worse. Could have been a grey in his bed instead.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Mmm, yes. The mask defends well against the succubus.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My thoughts?

Two people wanting Youtube hits. One is off camera pulling on the sheets. I saw what appeared to be shadows moving on the wall, behind the sleeping guy.

If it is a succubus... Man they've really started scrounging the bottom of the barrel for dudes to molest at night. No?

~Heff

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesUp

lol ... im not sure what i just watched.

a big guy havin a bad dream while someone pulls the sheets off him. Im not seeing anything that says succubus or even paranormal for that matter.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You can see the sucumbus or at least some sort of a ghosts or spirit. My guess would be CGI only because if not he just got an actual ghost or sucumbus or whatever else on film. I am a skeptic so would one of the video experts come give us the run down please

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Looked like an older dude with sleep apnea faking a succubus attack to me.

Hm, maybe he was faking the sleep apnea, too.

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Mmm, yes. The mask defends well against the succubus.

For a minute I wondered if the succubus had some kind of mask fetish.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
well I laughed! Gunna go with fake on this one. I like the way the bed sheets are pulled off. Sorta really looks like its the work of a guy standing out of camera sight. The guy could be using the breather as a prop to mask any noise from the film crew.

At times you can see if you look close enough the faint shape of the succubus as it does its thing with him. But I gotta admit it looks like he enjoyed it. Hey coulda been worse. Could have been a grey in his bed instead.

Yeah, no means no... but it was still pleasurable, wasn't it

And yeah a grey could be far worse than just about anything I could think of considering their capabilities and lack of care or emotion most of the time. But hey, they are just "doing their job"

I admit if a succubus wanted to give me a little pleasure for a little "energy" I might be willing to oblige assuming it was attractive and knew what it was doing.

Does some research...

"It is said that the act of sexually penetrating a succubus is akin to entering a cavern of ice."

"There are also reports of succubi forcing men to perform cunnilingus on their vaginas that drip with urine and other repulsive fluids."

On second though... no thanks

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Sheets being pulled off, I don't know, I've seen such in movies and it's up in the air whether it was genuine or staged.

Ghostly image on top of the man....fascinating if not disproved, also alarming.

*EDIT* Something that I noticed, @ 2:46 when the figure first makes an appearance on camera, after the sheets have been pulled off, it seems to turn the man over with a nudge, then the figure comes more into view as it gets on top

I have to wonder though, @ 3:14 why is the man still pushing up like he is being held down, when we see the figure exit to the right out of camera view?
edit on 6-9-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Crazy video, if you watch close you can see a translucent figure on top of him appears to be choking him the figure stops and backs away towards camera right when he starts flapping like a chicken or trying catch his breath at end of video. Weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Old man Humphries is my favorite succubus customer. You can't deny you enjoyed listening to him talk about his experiences no matter what you believe to be the case. The start is at 2:57.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Maybe the guy playing the singing bowl got cold and needed the blanket.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
typical... bed out of frame, sheets pulled off, could easily have been someone else pulling the sheets from the bed corner.
i call CGI and acting on the mans behalf, i mean common it looks like the ghost is trying to get jiggy with this dude, if it was me i would hope it was a hot girl ghost

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
hmmmm very weird video...seems fake to me but i still dont know for sure. i did see the image of what might have been a succubus hovering over the guy so who knows aye.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My thoughts?

Two people wanting Youtube hits. One is off camera pulling on the sheets. I saw what appeared to be shadows moving on the wall, behind the sleeping guy.

If it is a succubus... Man they've really started scrounging the bottom of the barrel for dudes to molest at night. No?

~Heff
Right besides the guy pulling the blankets and the Succubus defensive mask we have a poor acting incredibly out of shape loser.If anybody SEES a sucubi please call ghost busters then check yourself into happy acres sanitarium for long overdo help.Jeez...

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
..Aren't moobs still frowned upon on ATS?
I wander if he Hive-fives the succubus afterwards, 'cause cuddling would be just weird.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Have to call fake on this one. The guys position or even his breathing pattern doesn't even change from before the "time mark" to afterward. Dude is a terrible actor and I don't even think he is asleep through any of it.

Fake video is fake... I'd be ashamed to put this "work" on the internet. What was he thinking? That he would land a spot on Fact or Faked or something?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join