It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Apocalypse: 'The Zombies Are Coming,' Homeland Security Warns

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by seeknoevil

Great addition to the zombie soundtrack!
Pay no attention to the hate that ensues.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So when Zombie Squad uses the "zombie apocalypse" as a metaphor for any disaster, they are classed as a bunch of nut jobs, but now that DHS says it's ok that makes it right?

CX.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Zombies sell.. it's that simple. I've noticed a large amount of zombie merchandise lately as well. It also effects the religious community with rapture and all. It's a good way to scare, enforce faith, and sell merchandise and survival equipment as well as get a consensus idea as to how many and of what is being sold in what area. showing a glimpse into a county's per say number of people effected by the propaganda. just my thoughts though.

CX

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by talkinghands
Zombies sell.. it's that simple. I've noticed a large amount of zombie merchandise lately as well.

True.

It just makes me laugh that whilst they try and sell the zombie gimmick to people, many people will just use it as an excuse to go out and buy guns and machetes....do you think the DHS really want that?

CX.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

As long as you incorporate diversionary tactics into your projectile arsenal, you should be okay. Use a snipe technique, employ silencer/suppressor accessories, use only designated sniping areas that have subterranean interconnections.....all of which being placed a significant diversionary distance away from your actual living quarters.
Also, keep the parameters around your snipe area well booby-trapped.....large "death" pits in which the mindless bastards would simply topple into as they are lured by any collateral noise you happen to make while picking them off from your designated area.
Keep diversionary booby-traps maintained at all times, so if you do happen to get in a bind, set one off so you can flee in the opposite direction.

Death pits (or living-dead pits, rather) would be your best option, though. More preparation time and certainly not mobile, but you put a bigger dent in your extermination effort with far less ammo.
Once you get 'em down in there, you can just squash 'em like bugs and/or burn 'em. Once that pit gets full, use the dirt from digging a new one to top it off and resume extermination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join